SportsWrath

From a Boston Sports Website.....

fringe

Well Osi Umenyiora conveniently tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee on Saturday and is going to miss the entire season. First Strahan retires and now this. I freaking knew the Giants would be too big of pussies to give us a rematch. They'd rather play dead than give us the chance to expose them as the flukes they are. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to settle for mutilating some other NFC team this year in the Superbowl. Hopefully the Cowboys. It kind of sucks though because I wanted the Giants, but whatever. A superbowl victory is still a suprbowl victory.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of fuckin crybaby sore losers in my life. They just took the crown from Dallas fans.

nah some of Dallas fans I know ate their crow and did not cry about it. If they did cry, it did not last long. New England fans are still crying. 18-1

Well Osi Umenyiora conveniently tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee on Saturday and is going to miss the entire season. First Strahan retires and now this. I freaking knew the Giants would be too big of pussies to give us a rematch. They'd rather play dead than give us the chance to expose them as the flukes they are. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to settle for mutilating some other NFC team this year in the Superbowl. Hopefully the Cowboys. It kind of sucks though because I wanted the Giants, but whatever. A superbowl victory is still a suprbowl victory.

Sour grapes?

...I would suspect tongue is firmly planted in cheek with this article (if it is in fact an article).

nah some of Dallas fans I know ate their crow and did not cry about it. If they did cry, it did not last long. New England fans are still crying. 18-1

Yeah, thats why the crown has been passed. I finally got a lot of props from cowgirl fans, its the N.E. fans that are pathetic now.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of fuckin crybaby sore losers in my life. They just took the crown from Dallas fans.

It does not matter what sport it is in either

oh and when they win ..... whats with all the destruction?

a bunch of Fucking Neanderthals

Even if it is a "fluke".

It does not matter what sport it is in either

oh and when they win ..... whats with all the destruction?

a bunch of Fucking Neanderthals

Yeah and when they win in one sport its like they won in every other sport, when the Celtics when the NBA title, Boston sportswriters and fans just totally ignored that they lost the superbowl and it was like the Pats won just cause the Celtics did. They kept saying we are tired of hoisting trophys here in Boston? Well assholes there was one you didn't unless you consider the AFC championship Lamar Hunt trophy a fucking trophy. Otherwise shut the fuck up and worry about getting out of the AFC before talking superbowls.

Funny thing is, the chump that wrote that will still be feeling the sting from that Patriot's loss 20 years after Osi is retired. I'll be sitting in some retirement home, watching that game on ESPN Classic.

Fucking A....I still see Ron Jaworski running away from the snap 25 years after the fact. Fuck those Bean Town holes. And Bird got every close call he could get and fuck him too. Until Jordan showed up and became Mr. Traveling Man and oops you looked at him here is a nice foul for you.