SportsWrath

Player I was most dissapointed in.

Storm

I don't think Jacobs is our best HB.

The thing about Jacobs though, is he is as much about intimidation as he is substance. If teams do more game planning around him than they should, or if players got him in their head, it's a good thing. The combo worked well last season, and Jabobs is a very good back.

The thing about Jacobs though, is he is as much about intimidation as he is substance. If teams do more game planning around him than they should, or if players got him in their head, it's a good thing. The combo worked well last season, and Jabobs is a very good back.

I guess, but he goes down easily once they go for his legs. He also needs to stop looking for contact and trying to bowl people over. He's very good and I think all of our HBs are close in terms of overrall talent. I think Ward might be our best back...although it seems he does get hurt easily.

I hate to say it, but for me it was Bradshaw. I know it was just a preseason game, and I still have HUGE hopes for him, but against CLE he looked like he was running withe a little bit of hesitation and not hitting the holes like he did last season. But its only one meaningless preseason game.

I guess, but he goes down easily once they go for his legs. He also needs to stop looking for contact and trying to bowl people over. He's very good and I think all of our HBs are close in terms of overrall talent. I think Ward might be our best back...although it seems he does get hurt easily.

He needs to stop screaming and shoving players after a play too. Eventually that's gonna cost us 15 and no one's gonna be happy then.

I love Omar Gaither's quote on Jacobs. They asked him how you go about tackling a guy like JAcobs and he says, "All 11 guys. That guy is a freak."

He needs to stop screaming and shoving players after a play too. Eventually that's gonna cost us 15 and no one's gonna be happy then.

I love Omar Gaither's quote on Jacobs. They asked him how you go about tackling a guy like JAcobs and he says, "All 11 guys. That guy is a freak."

I think the best quote on Jacobs is from Roy Williams (The Detroit Wide Out) it's on one of the Giants DVDs

he says "That's a big dude, I don't know how they are tackling that big dude...that's why I play reciever."