SportsWrath

Monday night Pre-season Game

GorillaNJ

Our entire second string is garbage, too. Anthony Wright should not even be on an NFL team.

Anthony Wright is the smallest of upgrades over Tim Hasselbeck... who couldn't even have started on an Arena League team.

Seriously. He was that bad.

Anthony Wright is the smallest of upgrades over Tim Hasselbeck... who couldn't even have started on an Arena League team.

Seriously. He was that bad.

But David Carr is actually pretty good. He can at least manage an offense and make smart decisions. If he hadn't spent every 9 snaps on his ass as a Texan, he wouldn't be shot mentally to play QB. I can't believe Anthony Wright might actually be our number 2...

Michael Jennings is garbage. There's one WR that won't make this team.

Oh man, was I wrong about this guy. I thought he could do something, but that was the most garbage play I've seen in awhile. <_<

Jennings dont make it, that simple. We do actually have alot of rec's that could make it. Thorpe, London, Hall........its gonna be tough.

Nice to see Strahan on the sideline as a guest....notice who was missing last year?

Carlos Emmons?

I don't about you guys, but Fred Robbins look awfully good too. :)

The whole D-line was playing great. Robbins and Coefield were getting a great push up the middle; one play I remember was near the goalline when one of them shot through quick and hit the RB but didn't wrap and then the other came flying in and took him down for a loss, that was excellent.

Our entire second string is garbage, too. Anthony Wright should not even be on an NFL team.

Wright isn't that bad, he looked shaky at times under pressure, but those DBs were coming in quick from the backside, you can't fault him for an unblocked blitzer he can't see.

Whos this S Schwiegert fellow. He was a 4 year starter in Oakland... I know it's not sayin much, but is he going to make this team?

All I remember about him is when Tiki faked him out of his shoes enroute to a 95 yard TD run! :rock:

But I think he is a solid player, the Raiders got rid of him when they got Gibril, with the other safeties on the roster I don't think we'll see him as a starter but he could be valuable depth.

Wright isn't that bad, he looked shaky at times under pressure, but those DBs were coming in quick from the backside, you can't fault him for an unblocked blitzer he can't see.

Come on, Hamp! That blitz should have been read long before the snap.

No but he was named after popular backyard torches.

Ahhh, thats right. So, his name rhymes with SNEAKY??????

In sneakys defense, he has a job that he's working right now. Strahans doesnt start till the season begins.

Ahhh, thats right. So, his name rhymes with SNEAKY??????

In sneakys defense, he has a job that he's working right now. Strahans doesnt start till the season begins.

yes, he has to line up the participants for the ice cream taste test for tomorrow's all important 10am hour on the today show.

Whos this S Schwiegert fellow. He was a 4 year starter in Oakland... I know it's not sayin much, but is he going to make this team?

I was hoping we would draft him 4-5 years ago, too...I don't even know how I didn't know we picked him up. Why is Butler still starting, btw? We have Sammy Knight and Kenny Phillips(who looked like a beast in the run game but none of the second and third string safeties seemed to be giving their corners any help) and now Stuart Schweigert

Carlos Emmons?

The whole D-line was playing great. Robbins and Coefield were getting a great push up the middle; one play I remember was near the goalline when one of them shot through quick and hit the RB but didn't wrap and then the other came flying in and took him down for a loss, that was excellent.

All I remember about him is when Tiki faked him out of his shoes enroute to a 95 yard TD run! :rock:

But I think he is a solid player, the Raiders got rid of him when they got Gibril, with the other safeties on the roster I don't think we'll see him as a starter but he could be valuable depth.

There's coming in quick and then there's QBs being completely oblvious to the fact that the other team is blitzing...

And you can't say that he couldn't see him, Wright audibled and noticed the guy was walking in towards the line to blitz(audible came and the guy backed off, then came back as soon as the ball was snapped).