SportsWrath

Training Camp

NeMesiS

I don't know... but I do know I'm def. gonna go this year.

I was gonna go to a bunch last year but my niece got sick and put the kibosh on those plans. Now with her up and healthy I'm gonna hit camp at least a couple of times.

Ok, I've been to training camp once.. back in 2002 when I wanted to try out.

That one was in Albany; is this one in Albany also? If not, where?

I never knew there was tickets.. free or otherwise. And I don't recall paying for parking but I could be wrong on that count.

tix are definately free. they charge for parking at the lot right next to the field house ( Go Great Danes!!! ). If you want to duck the parking just hit anpther lot on campus and walk over.

If you are in the area it is worth the trip. I have a place up in the Adirondacks so I go a couple of times every summer. it is a lot of fun.

tix are definately free. they charge for parking at the lot right next to the field house ( Go Great Danes!!! ). If you want to duck the parking just hit anpther lot on campus and walk over.

If you are in the area it is worth the trip. I have a place up in the Adirondacks so I go a couple of times every summer. it is a lot of fun.

H, I just want to verify.. we're still talking the University of Albany campus right?