SportsWrath

Osi won't hold out

UK-Giantsfan

Wow...

Umenyiora said he has not approached the Giants about renegotiating his contract, nor does he have any immediate plans to do so. “When it’s time to do the right thing, they will do the right thing,” Umenyiora said. “Right now, I’m just going to go out and try to earn what they’ve paid me already.”

I wish more NFL players had this same attitude...

I'm pleasantly surprised that finally someone is going to honor what they signed the dotted line to do.

I'm glad Osi decided to man up and honor his contract. It's amazing that in this day in age you're applauded for doing what you're supposed to be doing.

Nevertheless, glad to see Osi act like a mature adult.

this from Ralph Vac.

I don’t know if Osi Umenyiora will be attending the offseason program, but I do know this: A lot of people who know him are absolutely convinced he’s going to holdout from training camp this summer if he doesn’t get a new contract. In fact, someone who talked to him recently told me “I guarantee you he’s not coming to camp.”

Ralph Vac, go fuck yourself.

A bunch of you guys owe Osi an apology for believing this shit and jumping down his throat prematurely too.

*gives middle finger to all the rival NFC East fans who kept talking smack about Osi holding out*

This is great. With all the news lately about Ocho Me-O crying in Cincinnati and the Shockey rumors it's nice to see a professional athlete with this kind of attitude.

A big 'fuck you' to every commentator out there who said they had 'inside word' that Osi's plans were to hold out. Fuck I hate off-season speculation & bullshit.

Chris Mortensen especially, you have to understand ESPN is so Patriot byist that there goal has soon as Super Bowl 42 was over was to take any shot that they could at US

A bunch of you guys owe Osi an apology for believing this shit and jumping down his throat prematurely too.

I'm not one of them.

But why did Osi remain silent? I think he should've been pro-active instead of watching the drama unfold.

Sorry Osi. I got upset mainly because he's my favorite currently. So I got bent outta shape just at the thought of him holding out. Once again, sorry Mr. Umenyiora.

Now break the sack record. ;)