SportsWrath

Chad Johnson

Treehugger

Total jerk. Contracted 'til 2011 with Cinci yet is complaining that he wants to be on a play-off winning team. I have no time for bandwagon fans and even less for bandwagon players. Go die now.

He's got 3 years to make it happen.

I'd love it if Cincy told him to fuck himself, he's staying a Bengal.

Asshole has kids by 3-4 different women and comes right out and says that football comes before them.

Ochy Sinky is so fucking obsessed with winning its not even normal. The guys just wants to get the best stats and at the end of his career have a ring, he doesnt care about friends or life-long family. Whatever is "best" for him he wants to have, he's pissed off that Cinci has been abit off the last two years and wants to leave them. I mean the guy has a Pro Bowl QB throwing to him and also a Pro Bowl WR across from him meaning he's not getting double teamed 24/7. This guy doesnt realize the Bengels are a good LB core away from making a good playoff run.

I hope he goes to fucking San Fran and they have a drought of QBs who dont throw a TD for 5 years so Ochy Sinky won't have any HOF stats.

Ochy Sinky is so fucking obsessed with winning its not even normal. The guys just wants to get the best stats and at the end of his career have a ring, he doesnt care about friends or life-long family. Whatever is "best" for him he wants to have, he's pissed off that Cinci has been abit off the last two years and wants to leave them. I mean the guy has a Pro Bowl QB throwing to him and also a Pro Bowl WR across from him meaning he's not getting double teamed 24/7. This guy doesnt realize the Bengels are a good LB core away from making a good playoff run.

I hope he goes to fucking San Fran and they have a drought of QBs who dont throw a TD for 5 years so Ochy Sinky won't have any HOF stats.

They are a good coach away from winning. Frankly Marvin Lewis has had enough time with that team. His roster reads like a who's who from Rikers. Disclipline on the field and off the field is awful and he's had years to develop a defense and hasn't done so. Next year, Cincy will ranked 4th in their division in the pre season rankings, that's a bad job by Lewis.

Carson Palmer deserves better, that's a good QB.

With all the players on that team that have been busted or served annual suspensions, why is Johnson a cancer? Sure, he's a showboater, and probably a pain in the ass in the locker room; but at least he plays, and plays well.

I don't think I'd want him on the Giants, but I can understand him wanting to get off a team with as much BS going on as the Bengals have.

We don't need another WR anyway. We have 3 good receivers in Plaxico, Toomer and Smith. We also probably be running a 2 TE offense more than not this year which will spread out defenses. I have a feeling Shockey is going to have a great season. There is no room for Johnson.

With all the players on that team that have been busted or served annual suspensions, why is Johnson a cancer? Sure, he's a showboater, and probably a pain in the ass in the locker room; but at least he plays, and plays well.

I don't think I'd want him on the Giants, but I can understand him wanting to get off a team with as much BS going on as the Bengals have.

I don't know Fish, I mean are you saying he can't be a cancer because they are other malcontents on that team?. He plays well, but he's also had a "take plays off mentality" also. Plus if you think about it, with Palmer and houshsomething on that team, there are some good players on that squad. I truly think Lewis needs to go before that team turns the corner.

Carson Palmer is a good QB and anybody who worked his ass off after a really bad injury so that he'd get back on the team in time for opening day is someone I'd want leading my team. Right now, if Johnson wants to go somewhere else, it's probably for a sub 500 team and may not have as good of a QB throwing to him.

I don't know Fish, I mean are you saying he can't be a cancer because they are other malcontents on that team?. He plays well, but he's also had a "take plays off mentality" also. Plus if you think about it, with Palmer and houshsomething on that team, there are some good players on that squad. I truly think Lewis needs to go before that team turns the corner.

Carson Palmer is a good QB and anybody who worked his ass off after a really bad injury so that he'd get back on the team in time for opening day is someone I'd want leading my team. Right now, if Johnson wants to go somewhere else, it's probably for a sub 500 team and may not have as good of a QB throwing to him.

Thats a shame too because Lewis is a good coach. But he's a defensive coach and you can't teach potatoes to be zucchini. The should have either bult him a young defense to mold or they nbeed to get an offensive minded coach.

Thats a shame too because Lewis is a good coach. But he's a defensive coach and you can't teach potatoes to be zucchini. The should have either bult him a young defense to mold or they nbeed to get an offensive minded coach.

Lewis deserved to be a head coach after what he did in Baltimore, but honestly, his reign in Cincy has been underwhelming to say the least. His specialty, the defense, has never been solid and they've had problems stopping anybody. Plus you can't overlook the discipline problem, that's just a disgrace and it was palmer that had to speak up about it.

Lewis has a say in the personnel they draft, and their drafts have been pretty even on both sides of the line, so there's no excuse. He'll be fine as a def coord somewhere else.

So did Deangelo Hall :lol:

btw, Ocho said he really wanted to be a Dolphin too.

I seriously think the Fins will be competitive again in the not too distant future. I really think getting Parcells in to oversee the whole production was the best thing they could have done.

Ochy Sinky is so fucking obsessed with winning its not even normal. The guys just wants to get the best stats and at the end of his career have a ring, he doesnt care about friends or life-long family. Whatever is "best" for him he wants to have, he's pissed off that Cinci has been abit off the last two years and wants to leave them. I mean the guy has a Pro Bowl QB throwing to him and also a Pro Bowl WR across from him meaning he's not getting double teamed 24/7. This guy doesnt realize the Bengels are a good LB core away from making a good playoff run. I hope he goes to fucking San Fran and they have a drought of QBs who dont throw a TD for 5 years so Ochy Sinky won't have any HOF stats.

Dang!!! Do you know Chad personally??? <_<:)

With all the players on that team that have been busted or served annual suspensions, why is Johnson a cancer? Sure, he's a showboater, and probably a pain in the ass in the locker room; but at least he plays, and plays well. I don't think I'd want him on the Giants, but I can understand him wanting to get off a team with as much BS going on as the Bengals have. I'd have to agree with this statement. Bengals suck!!!

...and the This guy doesnt realize the Bengels are a good LB core away from making a good playoff run. statement is WAAAAY off......the Bengals are one more felon away from being banned from the league.... :)

Dang!!! Do you know Chad personally??? <_<:)

With all the players on that team that have been busted or served annual suspensions, why is Johnson a cancer? Sure, he's a showboater, and probably a pain in the ass in the locker room; but at least he plays, and plays well. I don't think I'd want him on the Giants, but I can understand him wanting to get off a team with as much BS going on as the Bengals have. I'd have to agree with this statement. Bengals suck!!!

...and the This guy doesnt realize the Bengels are a good LB core away from making a good playoff run. statement is WAAAAY off......the Bengals are one more felon away from being banned from the league.... :)

The Bengals are one more felon away from being able to film another version of the Longest yard.

Ocho Stinko...kinda liked him before he started crying like a bitch, that's usually what happens when good players start losing. Same thing with D-Hall, though it looks like he ran for the money along with Gibril. Raiders will have a great secondary but their d-line still can't stop the run or sack the quarterback, it'll be interesting to see what they do in the draft.

good d-line>>>>good secondary all day, I think we proved that this past year.

Of course Johnson could be a cancer, but when Palmer is weeping into his pillow late at night, thinking of his wasted years, I'm pretty sure he's thinking more about assholes like Chris Henry than he is Johnson. When you have bullshit like Henry's casting a shadow like that over your team, it's hard to tell how much of a cancer a player like Chad actually is.

Of course Johnson could be a cancer, but when Palmer is weeping into his pillow late at night, thinking of his wasted years, I'm pretty sure he's thinking more about assholes like Chris Henry than he is Johnson. When you have bullshit like Henry's casting a shadow like that over your team, it's hard to tell how much of a cancer a player like Chad actually is.

I think we both agree, if anyone should be looking for a trade, it's Palmer.

Lewis deserved to be a head coach after what he did in Baltimore, but honestly, his reign in Cincy has been underwhelming to say the least. His specialty, the defense, has never been solid and they've had problems stopping anybody. Plus you can't overlook the discipline problem, that's just a disgrace and it was palmer that had to speak up about it.

Lewis has a say in the personnel they draft, and their drafts have been pretty even on both sides of the line, so there's no excuse. He'll be fine as a def coord somewhere else.

I think Marvin Lewis is a good example of a guy getting promoted one level too high, good assistant coaches don't necessarily make good head coaches . I do however think Lewis would be a good addition to any team as a DC .

Oh, we're definitely in agreement there.

Be interesting what happens if he goes FA, though. Imagine THAT contract...

"Breaking news out of Oakland today, the Raiders have signed former Bengals QB Carson Palmer. Contract details have been released, it is a 15 year 750 million dollar contract. Palmer was quoted on saying "Uggh AHH Ugh" before he blew his load under the podium. Of course this means the Raiders had to release their entire coaching staff and team but Al Davis said "I wanted to lead the team in a new direction". This makes Palmer the highest paid Qb ever in the history of the NFL and the first to blow his load on national T.V. We will be covering this story later on in the show"

"Breaking news out of Oakland today, the Raiders have signed former Bengals QB Carson Palmer. Contract details have been released, it is a 15 year 750 million dollar contract. Palmer was quoted on saying "Uggh AHH Ugh" before he blew his load under the podium. Of course this means the Raiders had to release their entire coaching staff and team but Al Davis said "I wanted to lead the team in a new direction". This makes Palmer the highest paid Qb ever in the history of the NFL and the first to blow his load on national T.V. We will be covering this story later on in the show"

:lol:

"Eat me, A-Rod."

"Breaking news out of Oakland today, the Raiders have signed former Giants QB Jesse Palmer. Contract details have been released, it is a 15 year 750 million dollar contract. Palmer was quoted on saying "Uggh AHH Ugh" before he blew his load under the podium. Of course this means the Raiders had to release their entire coaching staff and team but Al Davis said "I wanted to lead the team in a new direction". This makes Palmer the highest paid Qb ever in the history of the NFL and the first to blow his load on national T.V. Palmer will also be given time off during training camp if required to attend taping of "The Batchelor - Return of the skanks" reunion show.We will be covering this story later on in the show"

Fixed in accordance with the Raiders outrageousness. :TU: