SportsWrath

Purchasing a Jersey

Nas

So I've been trying to find a Jersey that fits. I don't understand for the life of me why they only have size Fat-ass in anything... I mean do they fucking realize how much sales they're missing on becuase they don't have other sizes?

I'd like to get an authentic Jersey.. that fits.. there's a concept :unsure:

So I've been trying to find a Jersey that fits. I don't understand for the life of me why they only have size Fat-ass in anything... I mean do they fucking realize how much sales they're missing on becuase they don't have other sizes?

Hey, you think that's good? Get this: they've readjusted the sizes of shirts so that fat people don't have to feel bad about themselves.

Case in point: I wore a large size T-shirt my whole adult life, until about four years ago. Then suddenly, every large shirt I bought was a dress. Now I had to go down to mediums.

I'm convinced it's so that people can say, "Hey, I'm not a XXXX-Large! I'm only a XXX-Large!"

Hey, you think that's good? Get this: they've readjusted the sizes of shirts so that fat people don't have to feel bad about themselves.

Case in point: I wore a large size T-shirt my whole adult life, until about four years ago. Then suddenly, every large shirt I bought was a dress. Now I had to go down to mediums.

I'm convinced it's so that people can say, "Hey, I'm not a XXXX-Large! I'm only a XXX-Large!"

I thought it was just the opposite. I've worn XX since high school, until a couple years ago when I had to start wearing XXX, same weight pretty much since school. i think it's so you skinny bitches can say you wear a medium, instead of Infant.

:P

They are supposed to be big. You want one that fits snug like a undershirt?

Bro I know what a football Jersy is supposed to fit like.. But I sure as hell don't want to look like Gorilla's son wearing his dad's jersey.

48 - MED

50 - LG

52 - XL

54 - 2XL

56 - 3XL

58 - 4XL

60 - 5XL

I wiegh 135 lbs.. soaked and wet... how's size 56 (the only size available) going to look on me? Besides, from a business standpoint, shouldn't they have other sizes?

I wiegh 135 lbs.. soaked and wet... how's size 56 (the only size available) going to look on me? Besides, from a business standpoint, shouldn't they have other sizes?

Definately try to find a 48 or a 50. Check ebay. I weigh 240lbs and 56 is kinda big on me.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I always wore large t-shirts. Now I'm in medium after gaining 15 pounds. Same thing happened in replica jerseys. Large no longer fit me when the new white jerseys came out.

I'm 170 and a medium replica jersey fits me now. You will definately need a 48. The authentic jerseys are cut different though. They are skinny and long.

I wear 56, and I dont consider myself obese by any means, and 56 is tight to me. The problem is, they are long as hell and not very baggy(for me) around the gut. However, if I go any higher than 56, I might as well wear a dress with numbers on it. It's a no win situation with authentics. Wear them tight, or wear a dress. Replicas fit perfect though, because they aren't made to wear shoulder pads. But as we all know, if you wear a replica, you might as well get in the food stamp line. :P JK, that is sarcasm reflecting on todays society.

I wear 56, and I dont consider myself obese by any means, and 56 is tight to me. The problem is, they are long as hell and not very baggy(for me) around the gut. However, if I go any higher than 56, I might as well wear a dress with numbers on it. It's a no win situation with authentics. Wear them tight, or wear a dress. Replicas fit perfect though, because they aren't made to wear shoulder pads. But as we all know, if you wear a replica, you might as well get in the food stamp line. :P JK, that is sarcasm reflecting on todays society.

Plus the players can customize their jerseys. Obviously Eli did that to his

midsection because thats the biggest target on him, he wants to make his

jersey as sleek as it can possibly be.

If you go with a replica, spring the extra 25 bucks for the Reedok EQT Premier. The numbers are sewn on and the mesh thick and woven tighter. Nice jersey for around 100 bucks.

If you go with a replica, spring the extra 25 bucks for the Reedok EQT Premier. The numbers are sewn on and the mesh thick and woven tighter. Nice jersey for around 100 bucks.

Where do I get that? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff

Where do I get that? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff

I got a Jacobs one off ebay for 74 dollars. You do run a risk that it might have a blemish, mine turned out to be fine.

Last time I was in Modells they didn't carry them. I asked the guy working there why they didn't have them. He said they wanted to sell all the older style ones before they would start to sell the new ones.

I see them alot in the mall. Just look for a sports store. Make sure it is Reebok EQT.

I got a Jacobs one off ebay for 74 dollars. You do run a risk that it might have a blemish, mine turned out to be fine.

Last time I was in Modells they didn't carry them. I asked the guy working there why they didn't have them. He said they wanted to sell all the older style ones before they would start to sell the new ones.

I see them alot in the mall. Just look for a sports store. Make sure it is Reebok EQT.

Got it, thanks. I did internet searches last night but couldn't find a medium size. I ended up buying a Kids' XL Jersey. I figured, if it doesn't fit me right, it will sure fit my little nephew :)