SportsWrath

just got back from Phoenix ...link to some photos

UK-Giantsfan

Typically when one thinks of UK Football fans you get a mental image of guys with tats, missing teeth, big bottles of beer, and lots of chains.

I think it is commendable that in close to 15 photos you guys aren't seen assaulting one bystander.

When are you going to post those pics? :)

C. Wagon

PS. Looks like a trip of a life time.

Typically when one thinks of UK Football fans you get a mental image of guys with tats, missing teeth, big bottles of beer, and lots of chains.

I think it is commendable that in close to 15 photos you guys aren't seen assaulting one bystander.

When are you going to post those pics? :)

C. Wagon

PS. Looks like a trip of a life time.

yes it was the trip of a lifetime ....and such a great atmosphere ....very civilised , friendly rivalry , the Pats fans were great too and congratulated us for the win and drank with us after the game for hours. ( and i agree English soccer fans can be ugly at times )

Great pics UK! WHat day were you at the NFL Experience? I was there on the last Sat. And where did you guys stay? That looks like someones house.

yeah ....we got very lucky and ended up staying with old friends at their lovely house in Tempe .....and they lent us a car for 4 days too .....went to the NFL Experience on Sun morning before the game

Did you go to the free party at Tempe Town Lakes on Sat .....a great evening ....great people ....amazing fireworks too !

yeah ....we got very lucky and ended up staying with old friends at their lovely house in Tempe .....and they lent us a car for 4 days too .....went to the NFL Experience on Sun morning before the game

Did you go to the free party at Tempe Town Lakes on Sat .....a great evening ....great people ....amazing fireworks too !

Oh, then you had a MUCH better time at the experience than I did, less crowded for you Id think. Tempe, huh? Shoulda let me know, I live about ten minutes from where you stayed. Im in Mesa, a neighboring city. And I did not got to the Tempe town lakes party. Sat was my sons BDay, so after the Experience, we came home for a private party for him. Sounds like I missed a great time. Nice pics again, Im glad you enjoyed the state!