SportsWrath

So, who won last night?

BadEgg

Congratulations Giants fans! They won the Big Game and they deserve their place in history. The Patriots were outplayed and outcoached yesterday.

To illustrate that I am consistent in my beliefs, I would argue that, in the end, the Patriots season is only noteworth in the sense that they got beat in the biggest game of the year after going 18-0. The AFC Championship means nothing...

Congratulations Giants fans! They won the Big Game and they deserve their place in history. The Patriots were outplayed and outcoached yesterday.

To illustrate that I am consistent in my beliefs, I would argue that, in the end, the Patriots season is only noteworth in the sense that they got beat in the biggest game of the year after going 18-0. The AFC Championship means nothing...

Well, I'll take back what I said in a prior post. I didn't expect you back.

I also recall you saying that if the Giants won that you'd leave forever. So, I'll take this as your "goodbye topic."

To quote the great Fred Sanford.....

"So long.... DSCF2730.jpg

Well, I'll take back what I said in a prior post. I didn't expect you back.

I also recall you saying that if the Giants won that you'd leave forever. So, I'll take this as your "goodbye topic."

To quote the great Fred Sanford.....

"So long.... DSCF2730.jpg

LMAO! Eggy might be quoting another Fred Sanford quote...."This is the big one Elizabeth!"

That's a class move Egg. Thanks for the banter and forgive me for having spoken ill of you in the past.

I think this win is good for the whole NFC and our NFC East in particular.

I hope even the casual viewer enjoyed this one. I think it was competitive and fun. Since we all know how difficult it is to get there at all, I'm going to savor this one for a while.

Hopefully our DC doesn't go to the Skins, then both of us might not have Daniel Snyder's team to beat up on anymore.

You know, BadEgg showed some nice class here. Say what you will but(and please no one get offended because I am thinking of no one in particular)I have a feeling that many a poster here would not come and do the same towards him. Yes he talked shit, yes he got under some peoples skin, but in the end he ate his plate of crow and gave us our due.

BadEgg leaving this board would be .. well bad. Yes I know he annoys some, but he does keep it lively and quite frankly sometimes(at least for me)he keeps it real. Why you ask? Well think about it, would anyone rememver the loser to the 19-0 Pats in their undefeated season? Not as much as they remember the winner who made the Pats a loser in an 18-1 season.

Thanks for the nice words Egg and I hope you stick around. Getting to rib you about the Boys for at least another 6 months would be fun.

You know, BadEgg showed some nice class here. Say what you will but(and please no one get offended because I am thinking of no one in particular)I have a feeling that many a poster here would not come and do the same towards him. Yes he talked shit, yes he got under some peoples skin, but in the end he ate his plate of crow and gave us our due.

BadEgg leaving this board would be .. well bad. Yes I know he annoys some, but he does keep it lively and quite frankly sometimes(at least for me)he keeps it real. Why you ask? Well think about it, would anyone rememver the loser to the 19-0 Pats in their undefeated season? Not as much as they remember the winner who made the Pats a loser in an 18-1 season.

Thanks for the nice words Egg and I hope you stick around. Getting to rib you about the Boys for at least another 6 months would be fun.

My vote is in for him sticking around. If we all thought the same and got along, this would be a boring place.