SportsWrath

Is this normal?

Virginia Giant

In the 2001 I don't remember being this nervous/excited? I dunno if I felt we had it locked up or what, but after the Vikes game, I know i felt we would have no problem scoring (cause I'm a dumbass). Every minute we get closer to 6 pm tomorrow, my heart rate jumps up a notch (could be the beer, could be the line I just snorted off a hookers tits, who knows?). I honestly like our chances, I know we are huge underdogs, and at best people think we will lose a close game, but I get this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, I hesitate to call it a feeling of destiny, but just the feeling like we really can't get this far just to lose. This team has overcome everything, they've done what not 1 person in the world thought they could/should/would do.

We ain't done yet.

In the 2001 I don't remember being this nervous/excited? I dunno if I felt we had it locked up or what, but after the Vikes game, I know i felt we would have no problem scoring (cause I'm a dumbass). Every minute we get closer to 6 pm tomorrow, my heart rate jumps up a notch (could be the beer, could be the line I just snorted off a hookers tits, who knows?). I honestly like our chances, I know we are huge underdogs, and at best people think we will lose a close game, but I get this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, I hesitate to call it a feeling of destiny, but just the feeling like we really can't get this far just to lose. This team has overcome everything, they've done what not 1 person in the world thought they could/should/would do.

We ain't done yet.

You know, I never thought of it, but I wasnt this nervous in 2001 either. This seems like so much a bigger game, and is!

We ain't done yet.

God damn VG, I am way too nervous for this one. Call it being blind, but I thought we had it in 2001. Maybe I was too pompous, but I thought we had a gift facing the Ravens and we all know what happened in that embarrassing game. This one though, I am literally drinking myself stupid to get my mind off. BTW, your vids on youtube are making me at ease, and I'm serious. Anyway, this is going to be a battle. We will see were we are come the first Pats offensive set. eeeeeeee...gadssss.... fuck I'm nervous. :brooding:

God damn VG, I am way too nervous for this one. Call it being blind, but I thought we had it in 2001. Maybe I was too pompous, but I thought we had a gift facing the Ravens and we all know what happened in that embarrassing game. This one though, I am literally drinking myself stupid to get my mind off. BTW, your vids on youtube are making me at ease, and I'm serious. Anyway, this is going to be a battle. We will see were we are come the first Pats offensive set. eeeeeeee...gadssss.... fuck I'm nervous. :brooding:

Wow, VG I am very impressed. You need to send that into ESPN

for a "real fan" segment, none of this Jason Krause little kid bullshit

on ESPN, god that kids voice annoys the fuck out of me.

Honestly, (no VG this is not my against the grain deal), but I'm actually not anxious or nervous about tomorrow and I was definitely more worried about 2000. That year, i just wanted Fassel, Hamilton, Strahan and Armstead get the win, but the Ravens really worried me.

We've been the underdog all the way through this year and it's been a great ride regardless, this bowl is about the Pats creating history and us being the charming outsiders. But I couldn't be happier about the Giants as a team than I am now. I think we're going to do something to pull this out.

Honestly, (no VG this is not my against the grain deal), but I'm actually not anxious or nervous about tomorrow and I was definitely more worried about 2000. That year, i just wanted Fassel, Hamilton, Strahan and Armstead get the win, but the Ravens really worried me.

We've been the underdog all the way through this year and it's been a great ride regardless, this bowl is about the Pats creating history and us being the charming outsiders. But I couldn't be happier about the Giants as a team than I am now. I think we're going to do something to pull this out.

Thats what I'm talking about big dog! Damn...I need your coolness now. Seriously, I need that coolness, because I'm all jittery as fuck.

I'm proud of the team regardless of the outcome tomorrow, but I just want this game over with.

The original site was pulled, but they were selling this t-shirt for a while now.

2000, I didn't think we deserved to be there. Blasphemy or not, we caught a ton of breaks, played poorly against good teams, and just didn't seem to be a superbowl calibur team. I hoped we would win that game, but wasn't surprised we didn't. I went into those playoffs waiting for the shoe to drop.

2007, we had our ups and downs, but the truth of the matter is as far as the rankings went, we were in the top ten or spitting distance of it for the majority of the season. We had our moments of frustration, but our regular season wasn't bad at all. In fact, I like this team better than any team since 1990, with the possible exception of the 1993 team.

Eggy had one thing right: the road to the SuperBowl this season went through Dallas. It also went through Tampa Bay and Green Bay. We took that road, and got there. We deserve to be there. And now it's just a few more steps to the podium. I'm excited, can't sleep, but I'm not nervous, either. This year the window opened, and it's time to feel the cool breeze.

Fixed their t-shirt.

18-ny2.jpg

I'm proud of the team regardless of the outcome tomorrow, but I just want this game over with.

I understand, I've always been the type that doesn't get nervous until right before anything starts.

But today I'm stoked, it's a great end to the season no matter what, but I think we're going to do something.

Feel the same way. I was nervous the whole week leading up to the Ravens game, mainly because we had never lost a Super Bowl before and we had a chance to put ourselves in the top five or so franchises of the Super Bowl era. Most also gave us a very realistic chance of winning the game, so there was a little pressure on us. Now, though, I feel like we're playiing with house money. While it would be bitterly disappointing to lose, nobody is really expecting us to win anyway, and the future looks very promising.

At kickoff, of course, I will be bouncing off the walls. :rock:

We ain't done yet.

We will lose this game.

(disclaimer: I have my reasons.. and I think you all know what they are)

My heart is jumping through me chest already. IDK how I'm going to make it through the game. :cwy:

I feel the same way. I find myself trying to take it easy around the house.. doing nothing.. yet I can feel my heart beat... Kick off is at 6:17 (I guess that's when they flip the coin.. and then 13 minutes worth of commercials)... ok.. must find something to do :brooding: