SportsWrath

Which Jersey's Will the Gmen wear?

BronxRik

Is it the home or away jersey's? I've hated those aways since they came out, but we've won 10 straight wearing them, so I hope we do wear them. And yes, I know I could search the web and find out, but my post count has been lagging, plus I'm just too damn tired and lazy right now.

Is it the home or away jersey's? I've hated those aways since they came out, but we've won 10 straight wearing them, so I hope we do wear them. And yes, I know I could search the web and find out, but my post count has been lagging, plus I'm just too damn tired and lazy right now.

Away

Away

YES!

I plan on wearing the "Steve Smith" away jersey to this Superbowl gathering. I'm wondering IF that will change the good karma the Giants have had. I've hung the Steve Smith jersey on the back of my computer chair ever since the playoffs started and the Giants haven't lost since.... ;)

YES!

I plan on wearing the "Steve Smith" away jersey to this Superbowl gathering. I'm wondering IF that will change the good karma the Giants have had. I've hung the Steve Smith jersey on the back of my computer chair ever since the playoffs started and the Giants haven't lost since.... ;)

Nice, I didn't realize Smith was available. Havn't bought a Jersey in a while, but my next one has to be Strahan, somehow i never got one.

Fun Karma fact...the heavy underdog G-Man wore the same away jersey - at Yankee Stadium - when the beat the heavily favored Chicago Bears for the 56' championship.

C. Wagon

Fun Karma fact II

The Patriots are undefeated this season when wearing their blue uniforms. (They haven't been too shoddy in other colors either.)

Fun Karma Fact III

In 1934 the Chicago Bears were the first 13-0 team in history, including a very close game against the New York Giants in new York late in the season. Until that game, they had not won by less than 14 points in a game.

The New York Giants beat them in the Championsip game in the famous Sneakers Game.

:rock:

Fun Karma Fact III

In 1934 the Chicago Bears were the first 13-0 team in history, including a very close game against the New York Giants in new York late in the season. Until that game, they had not won by less than 14 points in a game.

The New York Giants beat them in the Championsip game in the famous Sneakers Game.

:rock:

What color were their jersey VG?

C. Wagon

Sure, you senile old fuck, blame it on tiredness and laziness. <_<

Traditionally, white uniforms are "home" and dark uniforms are "away".

However, I think in the NFL (correct me if I'm wrong), the "home" team gets to pick which Jersey's they'll wear.

I've been following "media day" (for 3 days on NFL Network), and the Giants are always wearing their white jeseys with red stripes and grey pants and the Pats are wearing dark blue jerseys.

I am assuming that's the colors that'll be worn for the game, even though the Giants are the "away" team and wearing "white". It probably has to do with the Pats having the option and choosing their blue jerseys. I'm speculating so don't stop from correcting me if I'm totally off base.

However, I think in the NFL (correct me if I'm wrong), the "home" team gets to pick which Jersey's they'll wear.

I've been following "media day" (for 3 days on NFL Network), and the Giants are always wearing their white jeseys with red stripes and grey pants and the Pats are wearing dark blue jerseys.

I am assuming that's the colors that'll be worn for the game, even though the Giants are the "away" team and wearing "white". It probably has to do with the Pats having the option and choosing their blue jerseys. I'm speculating so don't stop from correcting me if I'm totally off base.

I think thats true with most teams, but the Giants usually wear thier dark at home.

That is true in basketball, baseball and hockey but in the NFL the dark uniforms are the traditional home unis. In fact in the 41 Super Bowls only 3 I believe teams have ever elected to wear white as the home team, the Cowboys and Skins of course because white is what they always wear at home, and the 05 Steelers who did not want to break the bad karma they had with 3 road wins in white.

I like the white for a change in the SB, mixes it up a bit.

Actually most teams wear the dark uniforms at home. Miami wears white at home, b/c they feel it gives them an edge in the heat.