SportsWrath

hey fellas... news from timmy sheeran

timsheeran

for those who didn't know... i suffered a myocardial infarct... which is a medical term for a heart attack.... it came on quickly..... then pain shot thru my chest and i had trouble breathing. it felt like the weight of the world was on my chest. it was so weird.... there i was .... feeling great... then fucking tynes missed a fucking chip shot to go to the superbowl..... ha ha aha.... just kidding. Hope everyone is well. I'm in the middle of a tour... night shift at Engine 4. fucking A man... can't believe we did it. living in RI makes this even more enjoyable. Can't wait for the Bowl. Hope everyone is well.

Timmy sheeran

hey carlos... no disrespect man... i hope your old man is alright. I haven't been here a while and just read your wife's post about your dad after i typed this...

He past away Dec 8, 2007. I appreciate your kind words.

I think the mdeia is gonna T off on Plaxico... He went to a knick game last night ....

I am shocked and also happy that the Gmen are finally playing to their ability.

I am also confident that we can give the pats a true run at it. Living in RI is great man. The only thing is all these pats fans are too cocky. Their only response to anything is....you're just the last game... 19-0... blah blah blah.

Good to be back here w/ you guys. Its been too long. Sorry i haven't been around, my life's crazy. good but crazy. Putting out fires... literally. fun stuff

I think the mdeia is gonna T off on Plaxico... He went to a knick game last night ....

I am shocked and also happy that the Gmen are finally playing to their ability.

I am also confident that we can give the pats a true run at it. Living in RI is great man. The only thing is all these pats fans are too cocky. Their only response to anything is....you're just the last game... 19-0... blah blah blah.

Good to be back here w/ you guys. Its been too long. Sorry i haven't been around, my life's crazy. good but crazy. Putting out fires... literally. fun stuff

Let em keep talking Tim, i love it. I hear after the Tampa game we had no shot at beating Dallas, then after that game i called my sister (couboys fan) and she told me we had no shot at beating Green Bay, that Favre would humiliate us. Now let em look past us one more time.

Good to see you around again BTW.

Timmy, I think it's weak to use a heart attack as an excuse not to post. I had a cold last week and you didn't see me bitching about it. Grow a set will ya!.

:)

Nem, I'm sorry about your Dad. I realised he had died but when you came back on the board you really didn't go into that and I wasn't sure if you wanted to bring it up, so I said nothing. Sorry if that may seem cold.

for those who didn't know... i suffered a myocardial infarct... which is a medical term for a heart attack.... it came on quickly..... then pain shot thru my chest and i had trouble breathing. it felt like the weight of the world was on my chest. it was so weird.... there i was .... feeling great... then fucking tynes missed a fucking chip shot to go to the superbowl..... ha ha aha.... just kidding. Hope everyone is well. I'm in the middle of a tour... night shift at Engine 4. fucking A man... can't believe we did it. living in RI makes this even more enjoyable. Can't wait for the Bowl. Hope everyone is well.

Timmy sheeran

Nice to hear from you again, Tim.