SportsWrath

Thanks, Tiki

mickeef2

:)

I've seen your picture before, Dragon, and your daughter is cute as a button.

Thanks, but the more I hear that, the more I realize that I'm gonna go through hell when she becomes a teenager. Seems like yesterday that she was born and she's turning 7 on the 21st. :furious:

FISHGUTMARTYR - Are you serious? If you are willing to completely fabricate one point, how am I going to believe the rest of what you have to say. Luke Petitgout was lost in the Chicago game, week 10, 9th game of the season. I have posted numerous times about the impact of his loss not only in that specific game but on Eli the rest of the season. Here is a link proving it: Petitgout breaks leg.

[/b]

Personally, I don't know if you saw the Tiki segment or not on NBC that night. But I don't believe you read the transcript. I've looked online for that transcript fervently and have not been able to find it. If you have access to it, why don't you post it here, then? I don't think you can, just like I don't think you read it. NICE TRY, THOUGH.

Also, the numbers are the numbers. You can't say the numbers are skewed because of one game. The numbers are the numbers. I can say the 1st half numbers are skewed because of the week 6 game against Atlanta. 100 yards is not a magic bench mark. Your claim was that his YPC numbers suffered in the 2nd half of the season after Petitgout down. They didn't, they went slightly up, even though Eli also played his worst ball of the season in the 2nd half as well, thus placing more pressure on Tiki (a point I noticed you completely left alone). This is the second time (at least) I have countered your claims with facts disproving them. And now you say the numbers are skewed? I still don't believe what Tiki said was as a big a deal as what the people on here and the media has made it out to be. I'm confident Tiki genuinely likes Eli and believes in him. You guys don't, and that's cool. I think you want to hate on him because he left the team when he was playing his best ball. Whatever the reason, we can agree to disagree on Tiki. I choose to remember him for the Giant great he was. You can do otherwise, no big deal.

1st, An error is not a fabrication, it's an error. If he was injured in the Chicago game, fine. I could have sworn I saw a site that said he was injured Nov 12, which would make it Houston, but it was early this morning. But that means that instead of 3 100+ yard games after Petitgout went down, he had TWO. That also means that instead of only having 4 games with an average over 4 yards/carry, he had THREE OUT OF SEVEN. LESS THAN HALF. Wow, that proved your point.

2nd,this topic is dead to me, as it is to the rest of the freakin world. You probably can't find it because NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. I'm not hunting down anything else for this stupid thread.

3rd, you mean to tell me that 10 ypc for a SINGLE GAME doesn't skew anything!?! How about if DIEHL was the left tackle that game? Since we were talking about WHITFIELD, and Diehl is superior in your opinion to Petitgout, I guess we can rule that out as well. That would be ONE 100+ yard game out of 6, AND A WHOPPING TWO GAMES with a ypc average over 4.0.

IN THOSE SIX GAMES, HIS YPC WAS A WHOPPING 4.04, NOT THE 5.8 YOU CLAIMED. $Here are the stats, work it out yourself.(This was still in my history) So apparently, the amazing Tiki Barber was affected by play of the offensive line. I guess they warrant some credit, which was all I was saying in the first damn place.

Oh, and you can fuck yourself for trying to call me a liar, by the way.

1st, An error is not a fabrication, it's an error. If he was injured in the Chicago game, fine. I could have sworn I saw a site that said he was injured Nov 12, which would make it Houston, but it was early this morning. But that means that instead of 3 100+ yard games after Petitgout went down, he had TWO. That also means that instead of only having 4 games with an average over 4 yards/carry, he had THREE OUT OF SEVEN. LESS THAN HALF. Wow, that proved your point.

2nd,this topic is dead to me, as it is to the rest of the freakin world. You probably can't find it because NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. I'm not hunting down anything else for this stupid thread.

3rd, you mean to tell me that 10 ypc for a SINGLE GAME doesn't skew anything!?! How about if DIEHL was the left tackle that game? Since we were talking about WHITFIELD, and Diehl is superior in your opinion to Petitgout, I guess we can rule that out as well. That would be ONE 100+ yard game out of 6, AND A WHOPPING TWO GAMES with a ypc average over 4.0.

IN THOSE SIX GAMES, HIS YPC WAS A WHOPPING 4.04, NOT THE 5.8 YOU CLAIMED. $Here are the stats, work it out yourself.(This was still in my history) So apparently, the amazing Tiki Barber was affected by play of the offensive line. I guess they warrant some credit, which was all I was saying in the first damn place.

Oh, and you can fuck yourself for trying to call me a liar, by the way.

You are a fucking liar, you said you were a smartass, but you got the smart part wrong!

You know, I kind of look at Tiki this way. He was the pretty ex girlfriend who broke your heart. You were angry and pissed at her for a long time after your breakup, but as time went on you now have an equally as hot girlfriend and she seems like she is more loyal. At this point you feel bad for the ex, but wish her well and thank her for all the good times.

You tried to correct me by saying "Nice try". Then I corrected your correction. Don't be bitter about it now because your smug remark was proven wrong. Plus, the Chicago game still counts because Petitgout broke his leg in the first quarter. Not that it matters anyway. I never said Deihl was superior to Petitgout as a blocker. He is superior at staying healthy, and not committing false starts. What I said was that the O-line has had their best season THIS year, in large part because Deihl and the rest of the starters have been able to stay healthy. They have not had that kind of continuity in all those other years you mentioned. So are we going to take away the great game he had in the first half vs Atlanta, too because it skews the numbers? The numbers are the numbers. He had a 5+ YPC in the second half. You can try to rework the numbers for them to say what you want to say but it still remains the same. And you still won't acknowledge the fact that Tiki had little help in the 2nd half as Eli was playing terrible ball at that time as well. Unbelievable.

You know, I kind of look at Tiki this way. He was the pretty ex girlfriend who broke your heart. You were angry and pissed at her for a long time after your breakup, but as time went on you now have an equally as hot girlfriend and she seems like she is more loyal. At this point you feel bad for the ex, but wish her well and thank her for all the good times.

This is pretty much the way I see it.

Damn Brandon Jacobs is hot! :P

I concur completely. ;) Time for both sides to move on.