SportsWrath

Thanks, Tiki

mickeef2

For leaving, so that cameraderie could finally develop in the locker room and we could finally win a playoff game. And for giving us lots of bulletin board material this week with your stupid brother.

"Bulletin" board material is so overated at the pro level. That shit works in High School. Giants won because they were better....PERIOD! Not because Tiki said 'this' or Rhonde said 'that'. We won because Eli got better, Gilbride adjusted the play calls mid stream, and Spags has got this defense attacking....

For leaving, so that cameraderie could finally develop in the locker room and we could finally win a playoff game. And for giving us lots of bulletin board material this week with your stupid brother.

Tiki is one of my all-time favorite players. But I'm really starting to believe he was a locker room cancer.

You had better re-write that .

Dubweiser = Soon-to-be non-living person.

What's the point?

Let me guess- you're gonna ban me from the Giants board. Before you do that, take a look at how every argument between me and this douchebag starts, forgetting about the fact that he's your internet buddy for two seconds.

Tiki is one of my all-time favorite players. But I'm really starting to believe he was a locker room cancer.

Please stop that NOW! :)

Locker room cancer? You are talking about a guy who single handedly (damn near!) propelled the Giants into the playoffs when he got hot. Helped Eli 'grow' by being a running threat.

What amazes me is we ALL feed into the ratings chasing and the 'popularity' Tiki is NOW tryna attain. It's garbage....Tiki is just tryna stir up shit NOW to be popular. Who really cares? I don't. I never felt he was a cancer...I felt that he was an important part of Giants football. Don't forget he still is the BEST productive back the Giants ever had! <_<:)

Mickeef2, I normally don't say anything. But stuff like that is uncalled for...please don't do it again.

Nem, I don't say anything here to anybody unprovoked. I think you know the history here, and I think you're also smart enough to know where all this garbage starts (all you have to do is look through the threads if you want to find out). Regardless, I've let it go a thousand times, but the guy doesn't give up. At some point, especially when the other guy is as witless as he is, you have to say something back. If you need to censor that, so be it.

Ok so heres the funniest thing about McQueef's post...

Dubweiser=soon to be non-living person.

Yes, we are all soon to be non living, however we have all lived...except for you loser. You have never had a life. So we all wont care when you suddenly disappear from this site. Ciao

Please stop that NOW! :)

Locker room cancer? You are talking about a guy who single handedly (damn near!) propelled the Giants into the playoffs when he got hot. Helped Eli 'grow' by being a running threat.

What amazes me is we ALL feed into the ratings chasing and the 'popularity' Tiki is NOW tryna attain. It's garbage....Tiki is just tryna stir up shit NOW to be popular. Who really cares? I don't. I never felt he was a cancer...I felt that he was an important part of Giants football. Don't forget he still is the BEST productive back the Giants ever had! <_<:)

Randoff, consider this: Tiki was a chronic fumbler until Coughlin took over the team. He fixed Tiki's problem in about five minutes, enabling him to become the Pro-Bowl caliber player he was when he retired. How does he reward his former coach? By whining about petty nonsense and blabbering about the inner-workings of the Giant locker room. Not only that, but he throws his former teammate (Eli) under the bus, when Eli never had a bad word to say about the guy, ever. Nevermind the "We got outcoached" comments after playoff games.

Tiki was one of my favorite Giants of all-time, But he really disgraced himself after he left.

Ok so heres the funniest thing about McQueef's post...

Dubweiser=soon to be non-living person.

Yes, we are all soon to be non living, however we have all lived...except for you loser. You have never had a life. So we all wont care when you suddenly disappear from this site. Ciao

Looks like the final stages have set in. Will someone wipe grandpa's drool? Poor thing.

Randoff, consider this: Tiki was a chronic fumbler until Coughlin took over the team. He fixed Tiki's problem in about five minutes, enabling him to become the Pro-Bowl caliber player he was when he retired. How does he reward his former coach? By whining about petty nonsense and blabbering about the inner-workings of the Giant locker room. Not only that, but he throws his former teammate (Eli) under the bus, when Eli never had a bad word to say about the guy, ever. Nevermind the "We got outcoached" comments after playoff games.

Tiki was one of my favorite Giants of all-time, But he really disgraced himself after he left.

All true....but IMO that does not make him a cancer. We did not 'win' today because Tiki wasn't there. We won because A) Eli has gotten better B) We got Spags (our Defense attacks) C) Gilbride adjusted the play calling mid stream.

Now IF we don't adjust on offense, don't attack Garcia and don't take what the Buc D was giving us THEN we got outcoached again! But.....I'd like to say for the FIRST time we did NOT get outcoached.

I kind of feel that way when I read your posts on SW, maybe its just me but ................