SportsWrath

Fuck summarizing this game

boohyah

I think it was so obvious the NFL put pressure on both teams to play at full strength last night for history sake. I'm not going to go gaga about our performance, we played well. Too bad we had to be "up" for the game. Rather, I'm going to wait and see what we do against Tampa next week because that one matters. If the Giants play like that next week, we should have no worries, but chances are they won't. O'Hara, madison and Mitchell all got hurt last night.

By the way:

Both teams got called for 5 penalties each.

If you're still upset about the Patsfest after watching the intro to the game, then shame on you. Also Collinsworth wasn't bad at all, he gave Eli and the Giants their props and guess what folks, Tom Brady is a great QB.

The NFL should however, drug test Rodney Harrison right away, that fucker was already caught with HGH and he looks like he's still on something. And the NFL needs to fine Woolfork heavy for trying to poke Jacobs eye out like he did.

Onto Tampa, I'm glad this shit is over.

They started penalizing the Pats once the game was out of reach... probably so that the stat sheet would read "five penalties each."

It was bullshit officiating... I got emails from my Eagles and Dallas fans pals and they said the same thing.

There were times when it actually sounded like Giants Staduim.

I don't think the league made the Giants layout as hard as they did last night.

They came within three points of beating arguably one of the hottest teams in history. That is something that can't hurt in the Playoffs.

C. Wagon

PS....S. Moss should be in fucking Class D Arena Ball.

They started penalizing the Pats once the game was out of reach... probably so that the stat sheet would read "five penalties each."

It was bullshit officiating... I got emails from my Eagles and Dallas fans pals and they said the same thing.

When ws the game out of reach Seph?. With 5 minutes to go we have the ball and are 10 points down. We only lost by 3. I mean don't blame the Pats for the fact it seemed our offense was in quicksand calling plays on that last drive.

All I'm saying is that there were calls (Webster's 'hold') and non-calls (Strahan and Osi mugged all game) that definitely kept Pats drives alive and killed ours.

Whether they were honest mistakes or not, this type of shit has to stop in the NFL.

There were times when it actually sounded like Giants Staduim.

I don't think the league made the Giants layout as hard as they did last night.

They came within three points of beating arguably one of the hottest teams in history. That is something that can't hurt in the Playoffs.

C. Wagon

PS....S. Moss should be in fucking Class D Arena Ball.

Every home game should be as loud as the fans were last night. The number of Pats fans was sickening. There was one sitting next to me, seemed like a nice guy, we chatted a lot during the game. He said something to the effect at one point 28-16 Giants how the Giants should be resting and the game means nothing, probably out of frustration and then when its 38-28 he all of a sudden starts talking sht(angrily) how our sidelines looked defeated, so I said, "thought it did not matter dude?", where he proceeded to motherfuck me up and down the aisle, basically out of nowhere. He left within minutes, which was in his best interest at that point, but I can tell you if there was ever a night I would wear a Yankee hat, it was there last night. These arrogant Boston cocksuckers with their 2 time new mellenium WS hats on and Pats SB shirts are sickening.

Every home game should be as loud as the fans were last night. The number of Pats fans was sickening. There was one sitting next to me, seemed like a nice guy, we chatted a lot during the game. He said something to the effect at one point 28-16 Giants how the Giants should be resting and the game means nothing, probably out of frustration and then when its 38-28 he all of a sudden starts talking sht(angrily) how our sidelines looked defeated, so I said, "thought it did not matter dude?", where he proceeded to motherfuck me up and down the aisle, basically out of nowhere. He left within minutes, which was in his best interest at that point, but I can tell you if there was ever a night I would wear a Yankee hat, it was there last night. These arrogant Boston cocksuckers with their 2 time new mellenium WS hats on and Pats SB shirts are sickening.

Which figures since they only became fans of those teams in 2004.

Which figures since they only became fans of those teams in 2004.

yeah you had to see these people. Best thing I heard all night was the guy behind me telling them they all got robbed for what they paid for the seats each time they told him what they paid. By he looks of the POS next to me he will be eating a lot less this month for what he paid.

yeah you had to see these people. Best thing I heard all night was the guy behind me telling them they all got robbed for what they paid for the seats each time they told him what they paid. By he looks of the POS next to me he will be eating a lot less this month for what he paid.

Did they all talk with fake Boston accents? I will never, ever eat Boston Clam

Chowder again. I will now hope that the Red Sox's and Patriots lose every single

game from here on it now.

I said it twice and I'll say it again....The play calling was ridiculous. The announcers were sucking the Pats dick so hard their eyes should be bulging out of their heads. When we were ahead by 5 Collingsworth said "the pats are one quarter away from a perfect season" and then had the nerve to say "Here's what's on TV tonight for you Giants fans" AT halftime when they show the highlights from the first half and we were ahead it was all Pats highlights, they didn't even show the run back for the touchdown by us. This was a well manipulated game with one goal, making sure the Pats won at any cost.

anyway, The Giants looked great and up until the last few minutes, Eli played better than he ever has since we got him. We will be in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Did they all talk with fake Boston accents? I will never, ever eat Boston Clam

Chowder again. I will now hope that the Red Sox's and Patriots lose every single

game from here on it now.

No they talked like they were from the Bronx, making it even more sickening.

I think it was so obvious the NFL put pressure on both teams to play at full strength last night for history sake. I'm not going to go gaga about our performance, we played well. Too bad we had to be "up" for the game. Rather, I'm going to wait and see what we do against Tampa next week because that one matters. If the Giants play like that next week, we should have no worries, but chances are they won't. O'Hara, madison and Mitchell all got hurt last night.

By the way:

If you're still upset about the Patsfest after watching the intro to the game, then shame on you. Also Collinsworth wasn't bad at all, he gave Eli and the Giants their props and guess what folks, Tom Brady is a great QB.

The NFL should however, drug test Rodney Harrison right away, that fucker was already caught with HGH and he looks like he's still on something. And the NFL needs to fine Woolfork heavy for trying to poke Jacobs eye out like he did.

Onto Tampa, I'm glad this shit is over.

Agree with pretty much everything you say, except for the league putting pressure on them to play the starters. Even if that were true, it's still up to the coach to put the players on the field, and I think both coaches did the right thing not just for the fans, but for their teams. Haven't heard anything on O'Hara yet, but that would be the one bad result of not sitting the starters.

As for Harrison, he's an asshole. He was even talking shit to Belichik when he got pulled from the game. Definitely out of control. Wouldn't surprise me to find out about a few Pats (Seau still going strong, Bruschi having heart problems).

BTW???? Did I say Fuck the Patriots yet?

img10549272.jpg

...yes I am a HATER!!! I have lost respect for the Patriots. Their approach to this game with all of the eye poking, late hitting, holding, helmet ripping....is so fucking classy America. What a 'perfect' team!

(I'm still wondering why it was necessary for the Pats defender to try to poke an eye of the STARTING RB from an opposing theam that so called meant nothing to them?)

...I'm going to wait and see what we do against Tampa next week because that one matters. If the Giants play like that next week, we should have no worries, By the way: Both teams got called for 5 penalties each.

If you're still upset about the Patsfest after watching the intro to the game, then shame on you.

The fuckin' point is why were the penalties called EQUAL?(5-5)? NO penalty for the helmet rip on McQ? (Lynch did the same shit vs San Diego and guess what? Penalty) and no PI on the Burress fade pattern? So my count is 7-5 on penalties. I'm not even counting the numerous choke holds applied to Stray, Osi and Tuck all night.

Now would you be happy IF we all found out that Jacobs retina was detatched and he was to miss the remainder of the season? That poke was DEAD serious, happened in front of the ref and happened in the CLEAR for America to see AND NO FUCKING FLAG? But yet Toomer gets called on some bullshit....and the Dick riding Chris says "Toomer must've said something to an official". So now the penalty count adds up to be NE =8, NYG =4.

Toomer must've said something........YEA HE DID...he prolly said "Stop cheating us ref, you dick!" <_<

These guys are classless. At least the Cowboys of the 90's where much more classy, including this current team. I might burn in hell for this but if the Cowboys make the Superbowl and the Pats do too, I hope the Boys destroy them.

I hope Wilforkpoke goes suspended for this one but it is unlikely.

These guys are classless. At least the Cowboys of the 90's where much more classy, including this current team. I might burn in hell for this but if the Cowboys make the Superbowl and the Pats do too, I hope the Boys destroy them.

I hope Wilforkpoke goes suspended for this one but it is unlikely.

I wont go that FAR.... :) (Cowboys/Pats SB....ewwww!!!). But that's what I am saying! But I betcha Burress gets a fine for the "worst officiating in his 8 yr carreer" he's experienced comment. And nothing will happen to Wilfork.

Agree with pretty much everything you say, except for the league putting pressure on them to play the starters. Even if that were true, it's still up to the coach to put the players on the field, and I think both coaches did the right thing not just for the fans, but for their teams. Haven't heard anything on O'Hara yet, but that would be the one bad result of not sitting the starters.

As for Harrison, he's an asshole. He was even talking shit to Belichik when he got pulled from the game. Definitely out of control. Wouldn't surprise me to find out about a few Pats (Seau still going strong, Bruschi having heart problems).

i agree with this point. The team has more confidence going into the Tampa because of this game. Even if (and I hope not) those 3 injuries cause replacement.

The fuckin' point is why were the penalties called EQUAL?(5-5)? NO penalty for the helmet rip on McQ? (Lynch did the same shit vs San Diego and guess what? Penalty) and no PI on the Burress fade pattern? So my count is 7-5 on penalties. I'm not even counting the numerous choke holds applied to Stray, Osi and Tuck all night.

Now would you be happy IF we all found out that Jacobs retina was detatched and he was to miss the remainder of the season? That poke was DEAD serious, happened in front of the ref and happened in the CLEAR for America to see AND NO FUCKING FLAG? But yet Toomer gets called on some bullshit....and the Dick riding Chris says "Toomer must've said something to an official". So now the penalty count adds up to be NE =8, NYG =4.

Toomer must've said something........YEA HE DID...he prolly said "Stop cheating us ref, you dick!" <_<

Randoff, you need to calm down and read what I said. Do you think I condone what Wilfork did?. Seriously!. Mort said on ESPN the league will look into it. He'll probably get fined.

The Giant players were barking plenty of shit to the Pats all night too. And if I'm right I saw several pats get shoved to the ground also, Ellis Hobbs clearly got pushed down by Plax at one stage.

If Mitchell misses the game that means the run defense suffers, if madison misses that means Corey webster will start and he gets burned too easily. Hopefully though it won't be that bad.

The league has a lot of clout in determining what we did. If Coughlin benched the starters, it's very possible that we'd pay for it down the line somehow, be it future national game exposure or something.

I agree with you on the "old" Pats deal. It wouldn't surprise me if that came out one day. Not only that but the older guys seemed to be the ones with emotional issues. You'd think that after all this time that Seau would learn to stop yapping and be a leader out there and yet he's the one that has to be restrained.

Randoff, you need to calm down and read what I said. Do you think I condone what Wilfork did?. Seriously!. Mort said on ESPN the league will look into it. He'll probably get fined.

The Giant players were barking plenty of shit to the Pats all night too. And if I'm right I saw several pats get shoved to the ground also, Ellis Hobbs clearly got pushed down by Plax at one stage.

Nothing against YOU. I am merely pointing out the NFL's love fest for the Pats and the Giants hatred. It's the NY medias fault in a sense. They are so critical of everything the Giants do and the rest of the Nations media follows suit. It rolls over to the game, officiating, etc...tie that in with the 'perfect' season and there u have it.

I aint mad with ya....just venting in General. :)

And just because a player shoves you to the ground....your retailiation should be poking an eye? Again, just a comment....nothing to argue about. <_<

You can add my Skins loving buddies down in Washington too....hell even the The Lurker ( my next door neighbor) aka The Jets Fan also said the Giants got jobbed. And he hates the Patsies, G-men and Fish with an equal passion. The game was out of reach when they started to even out the calls. I am watching these other bullshit games today and I see all of these other teams resting their vets...yet again the Giants are asked to fall on their swords for the good of the league. :brooding: