SportsWrath

Did Eli ulimately cost us the game

Lughead

Ok putting the Refs bullshit aside and just looking on what happened between the other 22 players ;)

I just was wondering if we got the first down or even had to punt and back the Patriots up deeper into their own Territory could the D have stopped that last Pats TD drive?

New York Giants at 11:06

3-S.Gostkowski kicks 65 yards from NE 30 to NYG 5. 87-D.Hixon pushed ob at NYG 38 for 33 yards (31-B.Meriweather). PENALTY on NYG-81-A.Toomer, Personal Foul, 15 yards, enforced at NYG 38.

1-10-NYG 23 (10:56) 27-B.Jacobs right tackle to NYG 29 for 6 yards (36-J.Sanders, 55-J.Seau).

2-4-NYG 29 (10:28) 27-B.Jacobs right guard to NYG 38 for 9 yards (36-J.Sanders). PENALTY on NYG-81-A.Toomer, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at NYG 37. Officially, a rush for 8 yards.

Timeout #2 by NE at 09:59.

2-6-NYG 27 (9:59) 10-E.Manning pass deep left intended for 17-P.Burress INTERCEPTED by 27-E.Hobbs at NE 48. 27-E.Hobbs ran ob at NE 48 for no gain.

New England Patriots at 09:53

1-10-NE 48 (9:53) 12-T.Brady pass short right to 18-D.Stallworth pushed ob at NYG 35 for 17 yards (31-A.Ross).

1-10-NYG 35 (9:35) 12-T.Brady sacked at NYG 45 for -10 yards (53-R.Torbor).

2-20-NYG 45 (9:02) (Shotgun) 12-T.Brady pass short left to 83-W.Welker to NYG 36 for 9 yards (37-Ja.Butler).

3-11-NYG 36 (8:24) (Shotgun) 12-T.Brady pass short middle to 33-K.Faulk to NYG 23 for 13 yards (58-A.Pierce) [72-O.Umenyiora].

1-10-NYG 23 (7:41) 39-L.Maroney right end to NYG 20 for 3 yards (53-R.Torbor).

2-7-NYG 20 (6:57) (Shotgun) 39-L.Maroney right guard to NYG 22 for -2 yards (92-M.Strahan).

3-9-NYG 22 (6:16) (Shotgun) 12-T.Brady pass short left to 83-W.Welker to NYG 10 for 12 yards (31-A.Ross) [98-F.Robbins].

1-10-NYG 10 (5:29) 12-T.Brady pass short left to 81-R.Moss to NYG 5 for 5 yards (23-C.Webster, 72-O.Umenyiora).

2-5-NYG 5 (4:46) 39-L.Maroney right guard for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

3-S.Gostkowski extra point is GOOD, Center-66-L.Paxton, Holder-6-C.Hanson.

NE 38 NYG 28 Plays: 9 Possession: 5:17

Give me a fucking break. How many TDs did he throw?

I dont mean to come off on the wrong foot here with the way I started this thread all I am trying to say is that if that ball was caught by Burress or if it was an incomplete pass maybe we could of held the Pats off for their last TD you KNOW "IF" we could of continued the drive either score or been able to punt it deep

also I know its water under the bridge now and the magic word here is "IF"

I dont mean to come off on the wrong foot here with the way I started this thread all I am trying to say is that if that ball was caught by Burress or if it was an incomplete pass maybe we could of held the Pats off for their last TD you KNOW "IF" we could of continued the drive either score or been able to punt it deep

we looked great.(except for that time management part at the end) ELI looked great 2. Bad calls.........cheater calls...

I can't be too mad, Mr. Lughead, you let mr. Nesta stay all game... :P

Sir, you wound me. :(

I am not saying its you its some one else Some one that cam in late I think it may be (whispernemwisper) cause after he showed up it all went down hill I guess I will have to Ban his ass from the TV now LOL

I am not saying its you its some one else Some one that cam in late I think it may be (whispernemwisper) cause after he showed up it all went down hill I guess I will have to Ban his ass from the TV now LOL

That is disturbing... perhaps some monitoring is reasonable...

Dude... Eli played one of the best, if not THE best game of his career last nite.

The pick was crucial... but not as crucial as the four TDs he threw, three of which were thread-the-needle type passes.

We were in the game BECAUSE of Eli for once, not in spite of him.

You know they never replayed that INT... I was not convinced he had is feet inbounds.....

Why no TV time out after it either, don't they do TV time outs after change of possession normally? That would have given the coaches a chance to review it, NE rushed onto the field and called a play.

You know they never replayed that INT... I was not convinced he had is feet inbounds.....

Why no TV time out after it either, don't they do TV time outs after change of possession normally? That would have given the coaches a chance to review it, NE rushed onto the field and called a play.

The INT didn't cost us the game, the payed-off officials did.