SportsWrath

Wow.

Sephiroth

Sounds like it's GOOD I fell asleep at the start of the 3rd qtr.

How bad was it?

To summarize, Jacobs got 5.2 ypc, so it was obvious to everyone that we needed to get away from the running game and let Eli chuck bombs down the field into swirling winds. And the few times the ball got near a receiver it was part of the gameplan that they drop it like a hot potato. :brooding:

How Gilbride keeps his job after this week, I have not a fucking clue.

To summarize, Jacobs got 5.2 ypc, so it was obvious to everyone that we needed to get away from the running game and let Eli chuck bombs down the field into swirling winds. And the few times the ball got near a receiver it was part of the gameplan that they drop it like a hot potato. :brooding:

Yea, Im ready to admit it, this coaching staff needs to go. Keep Spags, and toss the rest.

Yea, Im ready to admit it, this coaching staff needs to go. Keep Spags, and toss the rest.

I wouldn't go that far. I think our O-line and D-line coaches are pretty good. The one who needs to go is Gilbride.. maybe after Jacobs punches him in the face.

classic example of the white devil holding a brother down....gilbride is not good for the black community...seriously, how this guy has been an NFL coach for as long as he has been is beyond me. surely there are guys available who do a much better job...and that really isnt saying much

Between Tynes and Gilfuck....Cheerleader should have the polish of the century on his little pud there. Those two bitches must be blowing him from sun up to sun down. That is the only way I can see why they are still here. I remember all of those anonymous GM's laughing at the thought of Gilfuck at the OC position. The one time when everyone agreed with Buddy Ryan. ;)

To summarize, Jacobs got 5.2 ypc, so it was obvious to everyone that we needed to get away from the running game and let Eli chuck bombs down the field into swirling winds. And the few times the ball got near a receiver it was part of the gameplan that they drop it like a hot potato. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/brooding.gif)

Sounds like Huffnagle's playbook. Jacobs for seventeen. Tiki for eight. Tiki for eleven. THREE STRAIGHT PASSES. :huh: