SportsWrath

Who would you rather face in the Wild Card round?

Treehugger

Tampa Bay - tough D with Garcia Da Giant Killa?

or

Seattle - hard blitzing D with invunerable Qwest Field field goals?

Neither seems very enticing in the Dog's opinion...ultimately Seattle seems to be the more inconsistent of the two teams, but they have had some injuries and have not been at full strength yet this year...don't get the dog wrong, both are very beatable...but if one must choose, the Dog would say Seattle...

Neither seems very enticing in the Dog's opinion...ultimately Seattle seems to be the more inconsistent of the two teams, but they have had some injuries and have not been at full strength yet this year...don't get the dog wrong, both are very beatable...but if one must choose, the Dog would say Seattle...

It really depends what Seattle's decimated receiving corps looks like come play-off time. Alexander seems to be coming back into form as well.

Tampa. Seattle would kill us with their 4 wide sets and negate our pass rush. That and the home field advantage is different. Seattle is more legit than Tampa IMO.

Agree.

I'm also still concerned about Eli's ability to manage a game in poor weather conditions, so I'd prefer Tampa over Seattle.

Tampa Bay - tough D with Garcia Da Giant Killa?

or

Seattle - hard blitzing D with invunerable Qwest Field field goals?

Tamp Bay for the following reasons:

1. The trip is shorter to Tampa than it's to Seattle.

2. In all likelihood the weather in Tampa will be warm and sunny while in Seattle maybe wet and sloppy. And we now can conclude Eli plays shitty in cold weather and plays great in warm weather.. even when we lose (see Dallas).

Looking at the schedules we(6-4 v.s NFC) have 2 more NFC games to play . Seattle(7-2v.s.NFC) has 3 more NFC games to play.

Now we could go 2-0 in our NFC games and Seattle could go 3-0 or 2-1. anyway we would not be playing Seattle right? Because Green Bay and Dallas would have a bye week leaving Seattle, Giants ,Minni and Tampa at wild cards and I thought the schedule was 1 st plays last and second plays second to last? so if we stayed where we are we would play either Minni or Tampa bay and wouldn't Tampa bay have to come to the Meadowland's in Jan?

Looking at the schedules we(6-4 v.s NFC) have 2 more NFC games to play . Seattle(7-2v.s.NFC) has 3 more NFC games to play.

Now we could go 2-0 in our NFC games and Seattle could go 3-0 or 2-1. anyway we would not be playing Seattle right? Because Green Bay and Dallas would have a bye week leaving Seattle, Giants ,Minni and Tampa at wild cards and I thought the schedule was 1 st plays last and second plays second to last? so if we stayed where we are we would play either Minni or Tampa bay and wouldn't Tampa bay have to come to the Meadowland's in Jan?

It doesn't matter if we have a better record than the division winner, the division winner plays a game at home.

I think I'd rather play a road game then home game anyway.