SportsWrath

I've stood by him for a long time...but Eli

Storm

never should have let Kurt Warner go

I was hoping Kerry Collins would come back and put up 41 against them again...

But I've always stood by Eli when Plax and Shockey were throwing up their hands every play, but today...I can't stand up for him at all. He's made horrible decisions all day.

...And the fair weather fans have taken the field. Watch as they turn on and create scape goates of individual players.

No, we just aren't above criticizing our team's players when they come out and shit on the field.

No, we just aren't above criticizing our team's players when they come out and shit on the field.

You are all just having an overly emotional, immature response to a lost. You are idiots to even consider cutting or benching a starting player because of a bad game, you would have had joe montana benched because of a bad game? All players have bad games, even the greatest of the greats. So no you aren't just simply "criticizing" your team, you are being children and throwing tantrums.

You are all just having an overly emotional, immature response to a lost. You are idiots to even consider cutting or benching a starting player because of a bad game, you would have had joe montana benched because of a bad game? All players have bad games, even the greatest of the greats. So no you aren't just simply "criticizing" your team, you are being children and throwing tantrums.

Wow, you have no idea how to read.

"I wouldnt say that, but this talked about contract extension isn't gonna happen if he can't lead us over lower tier teams."

-Storm

Idiot. Criticism. It's good.

Wow, you have no idea how to read.

"I wouldnt say that, but this talked about contract extension isn't gonna happen if he can't lead us over lower tier teams."

-Storm

Idiot. Criticism. It's good.

I guess since I can't read that would explain why your post is the only one in this thread? Oh no wait, I was making a general response to every nay sayer, doom caller, in the thread. Jack ass, criticism is good, when it actually has an impact on things, you are just bitching and moaning for the sake of it, because you have no other outlet.

Everyone else played great. We were really let down by Eli.

Question to U? Are you happy with Eli's performance this game? Or for his career (so far?).

Why you are asking a question to a random letter, I will never understand. I'll pretend you were asking me the question, of course I'm not happy with his performance in this game, that would be idiotic, shit happens. Would I take Peyton Manning or Tom Brady over Eli Manning, hell yeah, but I'm not disappointed with our acquisition or Eli Manning either.

He had a bad day today.... but he was working with his #3 RB who did nothing today and had several drops and bad reads with his receivers....

It was a horrible game that a great player would have stepped up to win. He is not a great player (Farve or his brother) right now, But he is a good player that had no help anywhere today.

Everyone else played great. We were really let down by Eli.

How many grams of crack have you smoked today? Diehl had a horrible game, not to mention Toomers fit of droppsies, and Burress is running around on a bum wheel. Don't even get me started on the Defense allowing the Vikings to stay on the field for almost 9 minutes in one drive. The team had horrible play on both sides of the ball.

How many grams of crack have you smoked today? Diehl had a horrible game, not to mention Toomers fit of droppsies, and Burress is running around on a bum wheel. Don't even get me started on the Defense allowing the Vikings to stay on the field for almost 9 minutes in one drive. The team had horrible play on both sides of the ball.

That was tongue in cheek wolf. I'm with you.

Look at my sig ever since the Dallas game I've lost complete faith in that kid as out QB. I mean he has a solid game in Detroit then he decides to help Mini get a W by throwing 4 ints that all lead to TDs. This kid is just way to inconsistent its fucking sickening at times.

Look at my sig ever since the Dallas game I've lost complete faith in that kid as out QB. I mean he has a solid game in Detroit then he decides to help Mini get a W by throwing 4 ints that all lead to TDs. This kid is just way to inconsistent its fucking sickening at times.

True that. Did you see the size of that pocket, and all the time he had to throw? It's crazy this kid didn't have a 300 yard game. I could've done better.

True that. Did you see the size of that pocket, and all the time he had to throw? It's crazy this kid didn't have a 300 yard game. I could've done better.

Once again nesta your man love for the kid is starting to show, lets blame every aspect of the O instead of the QB. I mean he's only a first round QB, its not like we got him in the 6th round or anything. We should take it easy on the kid maybe in his 9th or 10th season he can finally play a full season without having to blame everyone else but him.

Man I wish the O-line would stop throwing all those picks.....

Am I putting the full blame on the kid? No. Like the Dallas game it wasn't just the kid who hurt us.... but those 4 ints didn't really help us either.

Why you are asking a question to a random letter, I will never understand. I'll pretend you were asking me the question, of course I'm not happy with his performance in this game, that would be idiotic, shit happens. Would I take Peyton Manning or Tom Brady over Eli Manning, hell yeah, but I'm not disappointed with our acquisition or Eli Manning either.

U = You. Sorry, I didn't feel like typing 'you'. But we are sorta stuck with Eli and since the QB position is so important in Football. I am STILL waiting for Eli to step his game up. Maybe it wont happen. Maybe this is the best we are gonna get??? Who knows? I am not dissapointed with us picking Eli. At the time it was Rivers or Big Ben. And Eli seemed like a better choice back then.

But can't you understand the frustration of a QB giving up 21 points on fucked up throws? Eli's accuracy and mechanics have been in question since day one by most of us fans. And today it just seems like Plax isn't the only one not practicing.

Once again nesta your man love for the kid is starting to show, lets blame every aspect of the O instead of the QB. I mean he's only a first round QB, its not like we got him in the 6th round or anything. We should take it easy on the kid maybe in his 9th or 10th season he can finally play a full season without having to blame everyone else but him.

Man I wish the O-line would stop throwing all those picks.....

It's not bias, it's realism. He had people in his face all day. Did you look at anyone but Eli? Do you ever watch the line's play? Well I do, and they played like shit.

Do you ever consider how easy it is to defend the pass, when you don't have to defend the run?

Great idea finally putting Bradshaw in when it was too late.

How bout the defense letting a very weak offense sustain long and time consuming drives?

I agree that eli played like shit. Yes. That was fucking obvious to anyone with eyes.

But who on the Giants side did not play like shit? Name one person.

And while you're at it tell me how one man can carry a whole team.

You're not blaming eli for the loss again, but it's eli getting all of your wrath yet again.

Where's your thread about Droughns, Gilbride, Diehl, Plax, Toomer, Spags, the entire defense, Tynes, specials?

All I see is eli bashing from you, but you don't put it all on him?

U = You. Sorry, I didn't feel like typing 'you'.
ok well in that case...

But we are sorta stuck with Eli and since the QB position is so important in Football. I am STILL waiting for Eli to step his game up. Maybe it wont happen. Maybe this is the best we are gonna get??? Who knows? I am not dissapointed with us picking Eli. At the time it was Rivers or Big Ben. And Eli seemed like a better choice back then.

But can't you understand the frustration of a QB giving up 21 points on fucked up throws? Eli's accuracy and mechanics have been in question since day one by most of us fans. And today it just seems like Plax isn't the only one not practicing.

ts k 2 b frtrtd wit 4 pl4y3r, b#t u haf 2 k33p n mnd dat evreewon c4nt b p3rf3k, kthnxbye sht h4ppns

That was tongue in cheek wolf. I'm with you.

My fault sometimes it's hard to pick up on subtle shit like that on the Internet.

It's not bias, it's realism. He had people in his face all day. Did you look at anyone but Eli? Do you ever watch the line's play? Well I do, and they played like shit.

Do you ever consider how easy it is to defend the pass, when you don't have to defend the run?

Great idea finally putting Bradshaw in when it was too late.

How bout the defense letting a very weak offense sustain long and time consuming drives?

I agree that eli played like shit. Yes. That was fucking obvious to anyone with eyes.

But who on the Giants side did not play like shit? Name one person.

And while you're at it tell me how one man can carry a whole team.

You can't defend this. I'm sorry, that was pitiful. He's not getting any help, but he's playing like shit.

I've defended him for a while, but this was inexcusable.