SportsWrath

when one summarizes a Giants game, one must use proper english

boohyah

or not.

That was one of the hardest games to watch ever. Just think that if the Dolphins had one good player on offense today we may have lost that game.

First off, let me say one thing about the pitch today. some of you are claiming they should find a better field the next time. Well let's not hope there's a next time in that case. The fact is that if the NFL cared about playing games all over the world, then that game today should have been played in Germany ( sorry UK Giants fan). It's the least they could have done for all the germans who did everything in their power to support the NFL Europe and are eduacated fans. And the field is prepared for soccer, which means the cut of grass is short. Another thing the NFL should have considered was that ever since Wembley was opened, they've been having ground problems and that they felt it would take a few years for the ground to settle down.

Eli was so -so. He looked a little distracted if you ask me, some of his passes today he missed were way off. Then again there were some brutal drops and Amani in particular was poor. I wish when Plax catches the ball, he'd just turn and run upfield, time and time again he cuts back to try and get the edge for extra yards when if he just turned when he caught it he would already have it. It was a day to run the ball and we did that well. Jacobs is starting to motor now, and watching him run makes you remember the old days when smashmouth ruled. Terrible disclipline today and I felt bad for poor Droughans who made 2 great runs and had them called back. Our offensive line is just playing with teams.

Can't say much about the front 4 today, the conditions did not make it easy to get the edge. what the fuck was that dance Fred Robbins did after the sack. I thought maybe he was spazzing. Pierce is showing no leadership with these stupid late hits. The guy was down today, with a Giant on his back and he dives in on him. Nice pursuit sack by Kawika, who is playing steady every week now.

Today we were told that Lawrence Tynes was born in scotland, let's hope that he gets a rail ticket home to Scotland instead of a plane ticket. Oh yes, thank you Jay Feely for reminding us that you weren't really worth keeping. Seriously, is Vanderjagt that much of a tool that a team like us can't place a call to him??. I thought Feagles did a nice job punting today.

Tom and the coaching staff get a pass today. You knew the Dolphins were bad but that they would want to rebound from that disaster last week, and as we can see from today, the Pats are just fucking scary now. Still this is a real bad team and we made awful hard work of it. But these games are big distractions and to get the win is good enough in this situation, so Coughlin gets an OK from me for getting the win.

Hope Uk and Aussie had a good time at the game.

I was absolutely appalled by the poor performance of the Giants yesterday. If we play like that in the second half we will probably end up at 7 - 9. The dolphins gave us that game we did not win it.

And Larry Tynes has absolutely got to go. It is a miracle that guy has not cost us a game yet.

I was absolutely appalled by the poor performance of the Giants yesterday. If we play like that in the second half we will probably end up at 7 - 9. The dolphins gave us that game we did not win it.

And Larry Tynes has absolutely got to go. It is a miracle that guy has not cost us a game yet.

We did enough to win the game yesterday. Just enough. Again, going abroad like this and with all the distractions was more in the Dolphins favor than ours, because they simply had no pressure and had nothing to lose.

What's wrong with Tynes now, is the same problem we had with Feely last year. Coughlin has lost confidence in him or is very close to it. So in a situation where we are in range for a 40-45 yard field goal, or a 4th and 3 or 4, Coughlin is going to be tempted to take a chance.

You know, we're halfway through the season at 6-2 and going into the bye with with fairly minimal injuries, and our biggest complaint is our place kicker. I'll take it.

Well.. I wouldn't take the complaint lightly. They can win and lose games for you.

I tell ya what hlb. Go get 11 guys to be on your team, then get another 11 to play against, then go find a field and weather conditions exactly like Wembley. If you can even muster ANYTHING that remotley resembles a football game, and put up big #'s passing, I'll give you a tousand bucks. Hows that?

Everyone, everyone, STOP PANICKING! It was the field and weather conditions. Anyone who saw the game should know that.

I tell ya what hlb. Go get 11 guys to be on your team, then get another 11 to play against, then go find a field and weather conditions exactly like Wembley. If you can even muster ANYTHING that remotley resembles a football game, and put up big #'s passing, I'll give you a tousand bucks. Hows that?

Everyone, everyone, STOP PANICKING! It was the field and weather conditions. Anyone who saw the game should know that.

Getting shut out by the Dophins in the second half is bad under any conditions.

My prayers have been answered. :)

I normaly agree with most of what you say. Just think your kinda hard on Eli sometimes, But obviously not this week :( . I see your starting to get aboard the Jacobs train as well. :)

dude, pro football players have been playing football and performing in the fucking rain for decades! it wasnt until they actually starting making domed stadiums that that stopped somewhat. a pro football player should be able to catch a football that hits them in both hands(multiple times, Toomer, Burress, and Shockey, I'm talking about you!)...I can see how it affects throws and footing but being hit in the numbers and dropping a ball cant be excused by the rain.

dude, pro football players have been playing football and performing in the fucking rain for decades! it wasnt until they actually starting making domed stadiums that that stopped somewhat. a pro football player should be able to catch a football that hits them in both hands(multiple times, Toomer, Burress, and Shockey, I'm talking about you!)...I can see how it affects throws and footing but being hit in the numbers and dropping a ball cant be excused by the rain.

:huh::huh::huh:

:doh:

Dude, you need to get a clue. Theyve been playing in rain etc. for years, but not EVERY game is played in the rain. So, what happens when there is a game in the rain, THATS RIGHT, dropped balls right in the chest. How can you think otherwise? :confused: Did you even watch the game? If you think that wasnt due to poor field and weather conditions, then I got news for you. You dont know squat.