SportsWrath

Osi

so-cal dub

Should be more like. :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy::worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

:(:(

ehh everyones picking on me :(

Well what do you expect when you publicly announce your drug habit and you have on a number of occasions expressed concern over your life and lo and behold your problems can be clearly linked to your drug habit? You wanna smoke fine I would be the last to criticize your for that but you seem to have a lot of problems associated with your smoking.

Well what do you expect when you publicly announce your drug habit and you have on a number of occasions expressed concern over your life and lo and behold your problems can be clearly linked to your drug habit? You wanna smoke fine I would be the last to criticize your for that but you seem to have a lot of problems associated with your smoking.

how? what problems?

how? what problems?

I dont agree with your kids smokin weed thing, but if youre an adult and you want to thats your business.

But back to Osi.......HES DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got me an official stitched Osi jersey during preseason this yr, its awesome. I wore it during the game, I gave him his power. :o