SportsWrath

3 players would make us SUPER BOWL WINNERS

osi724dasack

I've been saying this for years. This team needs a free Safety, Fullback and a center....
  1. Sean Taylor
  2. Lorenzo Neal
  3. LeCharles Bentley

Right, because Lorenzo Neal is all that stands in the way between mediocrity

and a super bowl championship. :mellow:

Sean Taylor hasn't really lived up to his hype, unless you steal one of his

ATV's.

I think we need these 3 players.

SUPERMAN

THOR

IRONMAN

because Ironman has great coverage skills.

The Flash- quickest in the 40 of any player. play both sides of ball. Cornerback on defense, Wide receiver on offense.

SuperMan- can play any (and every) position.

SpaceGhost- if you can't see him, you can't tackle him.

Right, because Lorenzo Neal is all that stands in the way between mediocrity

and a super bowl championship. :mellow:

Sean Taylor hasn't really lived up to his hype, unless you steal one of his

ATV's.

LMAO!!!! Best post of the day, thats some funny shit!!!!!! :LMAO::LMAO:

I think we need these 3 players.

SUPERMAN

THOR

IRONMAN

because Ironman has great coverage skills.

I think Thor would be better because if you beat him it's hammer to the back of the head for you. Try catching the ball when your unconscious beotch.

I think Thor would be better because if you beat him it's hammer to the back of the head for you. Try catching the ball when your unconscious beotch.

And if he drops it ....nobody can pick it up....except for certain editions of the Hulk (usually the green "Hulk smash variety"). :P

:mellow:

Please forgive me, let me rephrase it... "He's no Gilbril Wilson or James Butler, but Sean Taylor is a great safety. He and the entire Redskins defense had an off year last year."

Just because I stick up for Tiki, doesnt mean I think all Giant players are the best. But I'd question your knowledge, because you think Wash Def had an off yr. :huh: They stink

Dude, S Taylor hasnt lived up to his billing, unless, like previously stated, its involving thuggish activity, then, hes an all pro. :rolleyes:

:mellow:

Please forgive me, let me rephrase it... "He's no Gilbril Wilson or James Butler, but Sean Taylor is a great safety. He and the entire Redskins defense had an off year last year."

I could name 7 safeties I'd rather have than Sean Taylor.

Ed Reed

Brian Dawkins

Troy Polamalu

Adrian Wilson

Rodney Harrison (before he cheated)

Darren Sharper

Mike Brown from the Bears.

No way is Taylor on these guys levels. IMO of course.

Just because I stick up for Tiki, doesnt mean I think all Giant players are the best. But I'd question your knowledge, because you think Wash Def had an off yr. :huh: They stink

Dude, S Taylor hasnt lived up to his billing, unless, like previously stated, its involving thuggish activity, then, hes an all pro. :rolleyes:

:confused:

You do realize Washington was ranked as a top 10 defense 3 years in a row until last year? I say that's pretty good. You honestly don't remember people wishing they had Greg Williams was our defensive coordinator instead of Tim Lewis? There's a reason why...Because they're that good. (Until last year of course)

pu-lizzzz...Sean Taylor has more than lived up to his expection and then some. There's no NFL coach out there that wouldn't take him on their team. He's one the few safeties in the league that can cover Randy Moss man to man. He simply destroyed Antonio Gates two years ago. Antonio Gates had 5 drop balls against Sean Taylor...

Sorry man, but Sean Taylor is a complete safety. He can hit, cover and he specializes in zone coverage.

Hasn't lived up to his billing...Who are you kidding?

I could name 7 safeties I'd rather have than Sean Taylor.

Ed Reed

Brian Dawkins

Troy Polamalu

Darren Sharper

Adrian Wilson

Rodney Harrison (before he cheated)

Mike Brown from the Bears.

No way is Taylor on these guys levels. IMO of course.

The reason I didn't pick Ed Reed and Brian Dawkins is becasuse of their age. And I forgot about Derren Sharper and Troy Polamalu... :brooding: But to say Sean in not at their level is ridiculous.

Adrian Wilson is a great safety. But he's no Sean Taylor. Then again you can make an arguement look at the team Adrian plays for...So I'll give you that. I would love to see Adrian play in a good defensive team.

Mike Brown and Rodney Harrison? Are you serious? Mike Brown can't tackle and Rodney Harrison can cover. And before you tell me Rodney can cover. Keep in mind in San Diego, he use to get alot of shit because of his cover skills.

The reason I didn't pick Ed Reed and Brian Dawkins is becasuse of their age. And I forgot about Derren Sharper and Troy Polamalu... :brooding: But to say Sean in not at their level is ridiculous.

Adrian Wilson is a great safety. But he's no Sean Taylor. Then again you can make an arguement look at the team Adrian plays for...So I'll give you that. I would love to see Adrian play in a good defensive team.

Mike Brown and Rodney Harrison? Are you serious? Mike Brown can't tackle and Rodney Harrison can cover. And before you tell me Rodney can cover. Keep in mind in San Diego, he use to get alot of shit because of his cover skills.

Taylor is good, I will agree with you on that but he is no Troy Polamalu. That guy singlehandedly could turn a game around. He is faster, better hands and more of a complete football player. One minute Polamalu is in his position and the next second he is in the quarterbacks face.

I didn't realize that 29 years old (Reed is 29) is old. Rodney Harrison isn't that good

in coverage but he more than makes up for it with smarts and a nack for being in the

right place at the right time. Mike Brown is a very good safety and it's ashame that

he is injured. If your going to knock Ed Reed and Brian Dawkins for their age, do the

same thing for Sharper and Harrison.