SportsWrath

3 players would make us SUPER BOWL WINNERS

osi724dasack

:confused:

You do realize Washington was ranked as a top 10 defense 3 years in a row until last year? I say that's pretty good. You honestly don't remember people wishing they had Greg Williams was our defensive coordinator instead of Tim Lewis? There's a reason why...Because they're that good. (Until last year of course)

pu-lizzzz...Sean Taylor has more than lived up to his expection and then some. There's no NFL coach out there that wouldn't take him on their team. He's one the few safeties in the league that can cover Randy Moss man to man. He simply destroyed Antonio Gates two years ago. Antonio Gates had 5 drop balls against Sean Taylor...

Sorry man, but Sean Taylor is a complete safety. He can hit, cover and he specializes in zone coverage.

Hasn't lived up to his billing...Who are you kidding?

Yeah, I realize that, but were talking about last yr, and last yr they stunk. Taylors got skills, I never said that. I just said the guys more trouble than anything. Hes one of the better safties in the league, but he's not top 5, maybe not even top 10.

Yeah, I realize that, but were talking about last yr, and last yr they stunk. Taylors got skills, I never said that. I just said the guys more trouble than anything. Hes one of the better safties in the league, but he's not top 5, maybe not even top 10.

:mellow:

B-b-but that's what I meant when I said 'off year last year'. See:

Sean Taylor is a great safety. He and the entire Redskins defense had an off year last year.

Please name me 10 FS better than Sean Taylor....

:mellow:

B-b-but that's what I meant when I said 'off year last year'. See:

Please name me 10 FS better than Sean Taylor....

Uh..OK, were goin in circles on the "off yr thing" :rolleyes:

I said definatley not top 5, MAYBE, not even top 10, but heres my list of 5 FS's, and a couple can play more than just FS, but I listed them because I believe theyre better than Taylor:

B. Dawkins

J Lynch

E Reed

A Wilson

B Sanders

After doing the research this thread richly deserves, I've come up with the following:

1) Santa--cause everyone likes presents, even Shaun Taylor. He pulls out that list on the sidelines, the other team will back off.

2) Yokozuna (alive)--pro wrestler, sumu, no running up the center

2b) Yokozuna(dead)--who the hell is going to run into a huge pile of decaying flesh? No running up the middle for you!

3) Jeffery Dahmer for MLB: Hey, Ray Lewis set the precident.

I also want Patton for offensive coordinator--only problem would be once he conquers the endzone, he might want to continue on to the opponent's sideline.

After doing the research this thread richly deserves, I've come up with the following:

1) Santa--cause everyone likes presents, even Shaun Taylor. He pulls out that list on the sidelines, the other team will back off.

2b) Yokozuna(dead)--who the hell is going to run into a huge pile of decaying flesh? No running up the middle for you!

I also want Patton for offensive coordinator--only problem would be once he conquers the endzone, he might want to continue on to the opponent's sideline.

LMAO!!!!!! Good one.

After Christmas 1979, all I can say is "SANTA SUCKS ASS!!!" :furious:

Uh..OK, were goin in circles on the "off yr thing" :rolleyes:

I said definatley not top 5, MAYBE, not even top 10, but heres my list of 5 FS's, and a couple can play more than just FS, but I listed them because I believe theyre better than Taylor:

B. Dawkins

J Lynch

E Reed

A Wilson

B Sanders

Nice try with Lynch and A Wilson. You said he MAY not be a top 10. Give me 10 name...Oh, BTW Sean Taylor can play more than Just FS. He can play CB, SS, LB...you name it.

Nice try with Lynch and A Wilson. You said he MAY not be a top 10. Give me 10 name...Oh, BTW Sean Taylor can play more than Just FS. He can play CB, SS, LB...you name it.

Lynch and Wilson are both better, even in Lynchs older age. Since you specified other positions, Ill be able to list 10:

Reed

Wilson

Lynch

Bailey

Urlacher

Briggs

D Brooks

A Pierce

R Williams

C McAlister

P Surtain....and I could probaly get a couple more off the top of my head, but I'll stop there. Remember, you said he could play SS, FS, CB and LB. These are all better than Sean "Ive got my gun in my sock" Taylor.

Lynch and Wilson are both better, even in Lynchs older age. Since you specified other positions, Ill be able to list 10:

Reed

Wilson

Lynch

Bailey

Urlacher

Briggs

D Brooks

A Pierce

R Williams

C McAlister

P Surtain....and I could probaly get a couple more off the top of my head, but I'll stop there. Remember, you said he could play SS, FS, CB and LB. These are all better than Sean "Ive got my gun in my sock" Taylor.

I meant Name me 10 FS better than Taylor. Lynch can't cover to save his life and but keep trying. Wilson is good, but can play in the box as good as Taylor. Sean is a freaking beast in the box. Roy Williams? Roy Williams? Are you serious? Tell me you where think about another R Willaims. My God...Patrick Surtain? What! I guess you didn't see the Chief and Texans game huh? Can you say Smoked all day? I've seen Sean Taylor shut down Randy Moss, Antonio Gates and Chad Johnson. Can Lynch or Wilson do that? Hell no! Ask Denver Broncos fans how bad Gates killed them last year.

But I'm very interest in seeing the 10 FS you think is better than Sean Taylor. I'll give you A. Wilson. I happen to like him and its a shame he doesn't play with better talent around him. And if you say, or think that Roy Williams is a better FS than Sean Taylor...This conversation is over. Because obvious you haven't seen both of them play.

I meant Name me 10 FS better than Taylor. Lynch can't cover to save his life and but keep trying. Wilson is good, but can play in the box as good as Taylor. Sean is a freaking beast in the box. Roy Williams? Roy Williams? Are you serious? Tell me you where think about another R Willaims. My God...Patrick Surtain? What! I guess you didn't see the Chief and Texans game huh? Can you say Smoked all day? I've seen Sean Taylor shut down Randy Moss, Antonio Gates and Chad Johnson. Can Lynch or Wilson do that? Hell no! Ask Denver Broncos fans how bad Gates killed them last year.

But I'm very interest in seeing the 10 FS you think is better than Sean Taylor. I'll give you A. Wilson. I happen to like him and its a shame he doesn't play with better talent around him. And if you say, or think that Roy Williams is a better FS than Sean Taylor...This conversation is over. Because obvious you haven't seen both of them play.

OK, not 10 FREE SAFETYS, but 10 secondary players and he is not top 5 FS, as you state. But, as Golfinkid stated, if youre pissed that we didnt pick him up, I kinda felt that way back then too. At that time I felt we needed an OL or a Sfaety/cb, not a QB. Although Im happy we have Eli, and believe he will turn out great, man do we need a safety, hell and some CB's!!

Wow, someone is pissed the Giants didn't draft Sean Taylor back in 2004.

I'm not upset about that. I just wanted to know the 10 FS that are better than Sean Taylor, that's all.

OK, not 10 FREE SAFETYS, but 10 secondary players and he is not top 5 FS, as you state. But, as Golfinkid stated, if youre pissed that we didnt pick him up, I kinda felt that way back then too.

<_ i never said he was a top fs. just more complete safety than most fs in the league. fast hit like monster truck great pass coverage zone and can play run. sorry safety.>

Ok, top 5, that's debateable. But not a top 10...come on, lets not go crazy.