SportsWrath

Leonard Davis

Lughead

I don't know about this one really? I was under the inpression the L. Davis was an underachiever. Is that the kind of player we need on our team?

He is an underachiever. Size wise he's a monster, but his talent has never matched up to his size.

Still teams are going to think that he might work out for them. Look at larry allen, 49ers took a chance on him and it worked out.

I don't think it's really possible to anyone to do anything other than underachieve on that team.

But seriously, the Cards did have two 100 reception receivers. He's seems to be excellent for pass protection.

It does take about 5 minutes to run around him.

Furthermore, up to this year, Luke underachieved so it's not like we wouldn't be used to it.

It does take about 5 minutes to run around him.

Furthermore, up to this year, Luke underachieved so it's not like we wouldn't be used to it.

That at the very least is more protection than Whitfield provided.

Bottom line, Diehl cannot be successful at LT for the course of the season. He's a nice band-aid, but that's it.

March 2nd.

Thanks.

I don't know about this one really? I was under the inpression the L. Davis was an underachiever. Is that the kind of player we need on our team?

I guess it all comes down to answering this question:

Is he better than Luke P?

I don't think it's really possible to anyone to do anything other than underachieve on that team.

But seriously, the Cards did have two 100 reception receivers. He's seems to be excellent for pass protection.

They also had a ton of sacks given up and thier run game was mediocre. He's a fat slob.

true...but how many yards did edge have? we're going to need someone who can run block the shit out of people, with the fact our tailback is the size of a LB.

i agree with Nas. Only sign him if he's better than Luke P... or if he's cheap and we're gonna groom a draft pick.

Speaking of which... wouldn't it have been a better idea to draft one of the OTs in an early round this year instead of another DE? Kiwi is really good, and I think he's gonna be a fantastic player for us... but now we're fucked.

i agree with Nas. Only sign him if he's better than Luke P... or if he's cheap and we're gonna groom a draft pick.

Speaking of which... wouldn't it have been a better idea to draft one of the OTs in an early round this year instead of another DE? Kiwi is really good, and I think he's gonna be a fantastic player for us... but now we're fucked.

Think of it this way, imagine if we didn't have Kiwi on the roster for 4 or 5 weeks this past year. We'd be dead. I love Kiwi, and I have no regres about the picks.

If we didn't get Kiwi, we would've gotten Justice. And he has some character issues.

f we didn't get Kiwi, we would've gotten Justice. And he has some character issues.

Hmm... didn't know about that with Justice. We have enough headaches as it is. Didn't the Eagles draft an OT in round two or three who was a projected first rounder (Eric Winston? Is that his name)?

I like Kiwi, and I think he'll be an awesome player for us... but seeing the holes that we now have that we KNEW were coming (OL, RB, LB, CB) I think spending a first or second rounder on one of those spots might have been a good idea as well.