SportsWrath

While Reese is undoing previous mistakes...

Treehugger

I have a Umenyiora away jersey and I love it.

I'm not in love with the gray pants they wear, tho.

yeah they are hideous :puke:

I say white pants with bold blue stripe with red pinstripe at home and white pants with bold red stripe with blue pinstripe for away

I mainly play Superstar mode on Madden these days and only my HB is a Giant (I was a Cowboy my first two years waiting for Tiki to retire/move on so the Giants could sign me :furious: ) but when I play as a Giant I always use the throwback jerseys from I am pretty sure 1980-99. For some reason I hate white shoes and that is the only uniform with black ones, plus I prefer the colors.

Next mistake he'll undo is Coughlin.

Oh yeah....he has the pin for that particular donkey sitting in the special drawer in his desk....waiting to be deployed in 12/07-1/08. :clap: Word to Cheer Leader....you better keep these cats healthy this year, because otherwise you will be playing with the grandkids as a career when the season is over. :P

Oh yeah....he has the pin for that particular donkey sitting in the special drawer in his desk....waiting to be deployed in 12/07-1/08. :clap: Word to Cheer Leader....you better keep these cats healthy this year, because otherwise you will be playing with the grandkids as a career when the season is over. :P

Why do I get the feeling people are giving up on the 2007 season?

Why do I get the feeling people are giving up on the 2007 season?

Because, right now the Giants are a joke. This season has ruined any chance of the players listening to or respecting our head coach. A team that is a dysfunctional as this one goes nowhere. Really, I think we're screwed until 2009 or 2010. We would need to install a new offense and defense after this season and maybe in 2008 Strahan and Toomer retire. Then their replacements need to get up to speed and then maybe, but unlikely we can contend for a super bowl.

Because, right now the Giants are a joke. This season has ruined any chance of the players listening to or respecting our head coach. A team that is a dysfunctional as this one goes nowhere. Really, I think we're screwed until 2009 or 2010. We would need to install a new offense and defense after this season and maybe in 2008 Strahan and Toomer retire. Then their replacements need to get up to speed and then maybe, but unlikely we can contend for a super bowl.

I'm one of those (well probably all of us) who thought keeping Coughlin was a huge mistake. I love getting rid of underperformers but TC should've been the first to go. Whether Tiki wanted to stay or go is another issue.. right now I couldn't careless. I like Jacobs.

This season was a soap opera and for us to see our team making headlines negatively, it was too hard on us.

I'm one of those (well probably all of us) who thought keeping Coughlin was a huge mistake. I love getting rid of underperformers but TC should've been the first to go. Whether Tiki wanted to stay or go is another issue.. right now I couldn't careless. I like Jacobs.

This season was a soap opera and for us to see our team making headlines negatively, it was too hard on us.

It was incredible, I've never seen so much coverage of the Giants in my life. But, it had to come when they are screwing up in the most unique and unbelieveable ways. Well that's what makes headlines...people like a good soap opera. <_<

I mainly play Superstar mode on Madden these days and only my HB is a Giant (I was a Cowboy my first two years waiting for Tiki to retire/move on so the Giants could sign me :furious: ) but when I play as a Giant I always use the throwback jerseys from I am pretty sure 1980-99. For some reason I hate white shoes and that is the only uniform with black ones, plus I prefer the colors.

:clap:

Those unis were tight...I hate the new uniforms. Except for the Red ones...I really like them.