SportsWrath

Micheal Turner

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

not a bad idea to sign this guy. His numbers are sick and would be a star if he wasnt on san diego. It makes sense, we wouldnt have to draft a running back, plus I believe he played with Jacobs in college...Im not sure if that means anything, just thought Id add that.

discuss

why, isnt he's a free agent?

RESTRICTED free agent. That means the Chargers can offer him a contract and in order to get him you need to give up a draft pick. The Chargers are reported to be putting a first-rounder tender on him. Is a RB to complement BJ worth a first round pick? I don't think so.

RESTRICTED free agent. That means the Chargers can offer him a contract and in order to get him you need to give up a draft pick. The Chargers are reported to be putting a first-rounder tender on him. Is a RB to complement BJ worth a first round pick? I don't think so.

Unless by the grace of god Lynch falls to us at 20... :ph34r:

When I think about it, what teams need a RB? Green Bay, Giants,?... What happens when nobody bights on Turner? Do they pack him up and have him play second fiddle, or do they drop the cost, can Turner demand a trade??? I think we can still land him fairly cheaper if so.

not a bad idea to sign this guy. His numbers are sick and would be a star if he wasnt on san diego. It makes sense, we wouldnt have to draft a running back, plus I believe he played with Jacobs in college...Im not sure if that means anything, just thought Id add that.

discuss

I didn't know you changed your name man. I thought you were long gone.

I think Webster will improve this year. I have a feeling that he played a lot of last year with a big time injury and struggled while trying to play through with it.

I'm hearing a lot about David Ball in the middle rounds. A WR. I would love to have him.

I think Webster will improve this year. I have a feeling that he played a lot of last year with a big time injury and struggled while trying to play through with it.

I'm hearing a lot about David Ball in the middle rounds. A WR. I would love to have him.

What, He'll have 2 int next year? <_>

how good is he really though? He comes in after LT has been beating up the D, and i dont care what any1 says, when a Defense see's LT run off the field they play just a little less hard.

Plus, he's going to want to go to a Team he know fosho he'll start.