SportsWrath

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

Dragon

I know man.. wtf.. that was easily a 15 yarder and probably an ejection.

Its easy for us to say though when its not our teamates taking two cheap shots in a row.. That rule should be changed so that the person/team who initiated the fight gets the brunt of the penalty. I cannot fault someone standing up for themselves or their teammates.

Its easy for us to say though when its not our teamates taking two cheap shots in a row.. That rule should be changed so that the person/team who initiated the fight gets the brunt of the penalty. I cannot fault someone standing up for themselves or their teammates.

I agree with you. Cofield actually kept his cool after he got hit first. Runyan should have been booted. Fucking ridiculous.

That doesn't matter man. You can't let emotion get to you in a game. You gotta have self control and discipline. Everyone knows when there's a fight on the field the ref always flags the guy retaliating from the first hit, cause 9 out of 10 times he didn't see the first strike.

Another sign of bad coaching.

Yea yea yea...blah blah blah....

Tell Shockey to get open in the end zone, get seperation and catch the 5 yd TD pass. Instead he 'freezes' to the back of the end zone and is forced to play DB.

that is a lame come back

Yea yea yea...blah blah blah....

Tell Shockey to get open in the end zone, get seperation and catch the 5 yd TD pass. Instead he 'freezes' to the back of the end zone and is forced to play DB.

So you agree he's tough now, and you want to pick apart another aspect of his game?

Is that it?