SportsWrath

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

Dragon

They dont know anything, if they did feel that way they should sit him. They're just pathetic.

Are you crazy ? if coughlin is going down, hes going down with Eli at QB. He will only put J-LOAD in if we are up 40-17 with 1:20 to go

Sit him now and they would have to get another QB here for next year. That is sending a strong message to the rest of the team. I agree it should happen at some point but sitting him right now in a playoff game is not the way to go.

Unless of course he throws another pick, which he probably will. TC is fighting for his job, he should do whatever it takes.

Well, for next year: Sign a veteran, draft a QB in an early round, and let's see what Lorenzen's got.

This kid DOES NOT have it.

I don't think there's a qb in this draft worth taking. Better to shore up our secondary

instead of wasting a first round pick on another qb, who's gonna want outrageous first round money.

I don't think there's a qb in this draft worth taking. Better to shore up our secondary

instead of wasting a first round pick on another qb, who's gonna want outrageous first round money.

You don't have to use a first round pick to draft a good qb, but they should draft one somewhere in the draft because Eli is just not working out.

Well, for next year: Sign a veteran, draft a QB in an early round, and let's see what Lorenzen's got.

This kid DOES NOT have it.

He's got it , we have seen it. He just needs the right coaches to exploit what he has not to call some numbskull gameplan or work ethic . and get some one to help his mechanics. he needs help seeing the field better. again coaching...

he needs time ... I know you will all jump and say TIME ???he has had 3 years(2 1/2). He needs Time with the right coaches. If he does not produce with a better coaching staff under him then yank the rug out from under him .

Keys to the second half.

Spread the Eagles D and run Barber right at the middle.

Keep the ball out of Eli's hands as much as possible.

When throwing is a necessity, make him throw to short routes.

Def:

Stop Westbrook.

Get to Garcia.

Press Receivers. Why do we make such a shitty receiving corps look so good?

You don't have to use a first round pick to draft a good qb, but they should draft one somewhere in the draft because Eli is just not working out.

You want to start over and spend 3 plus more years on building a team by drafting a late round qb?

:cwy:

I don't think I can handle that. Eli has shown some greatness. He just needs some good coaching.

My take on the first half.

1. So are the refs going to call holding penalties tonight, atleast 3 players were being held in Westbrook`s TD.

2. Bench R.W. McQuarters, he sucks, its like have 10 players out there.

3. Brandon Jacobs? HELLO, (echo of HELLO)

4. Eli, please stop forcing throws, please, pretty please?

5. Give the ball to Tiki Barber

6. Give the ball to Mr. Barber some more.

7. Give the ball to Mr. Barber even when he doesn`t want it.

The defense is playing okay, but that bastard R.W. McQuarters sucks ass.

You want to start over and spend 3 plus more years on building a team by drafting a late round qb?

:cwy:

I don't think I can handle that. Eli has shown some greatness. He just needs some good coaching.

No, not start over, but at least have a worthy option to fall back on if he's still struggling in week 7 next season.

He's got it , we have seen it. He just needs the right coaches to exploit what he has not to call some numbskull gameplan or work ethic . and get some one to help his mechanics. he needs help seeing the field better. again coaching...

he needs time ... I know you will all jump and say TIME ???he has had 3 years(2 1/2). He needs Time with the right coaches. If he does not produce with a better coaching staff under him then yank the rug out from under him .

Agreed. Just about everyone is aware that Coughlin and Co. have dropped the ball, yet don't seem to realize they can have a negative affect on a young developing qb.

cwy.gif

I disagree.

Last time Eli showed greatness was vs. Denver last year.

He's fucked up a lot more than he's made plays since then.