SportsWrath

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

Dragon

What the fuck is up with the shit-eating grin on Tiki's face.

That guy can't wait for this season to be over.

As much as this team is going to miss him, Im glad to see him go. He really became such a whiny baby at the end of this year.

What the fuck is up with the shit-eating grin on Tiki's face.

That guy can't wait for this season to be over.

serious - hes looking forward to the easy 10 mil hes going to make yammering on tv. fucker. (still love him though)

McQuarters gets held and tackled all on the same play...beautiful.

That was a hold, block in the back, tackle....

These refs truly suck. I'm not saying we lost because of them, but would it hurt if they called a consistent game for once??

Oh yeah New Orleans is my new cheering team for the playoffs. Kick the Philthy bastids in Payton.

Agreed. That and as much as I hate the whole Katrina love-fest NO gets, you gotta love a team that totally sucked turning things around so fast.

a bbuubba Runyan held a dabba babbbaa we tackled ebey gient we thaw. Holding shiiitt mo fo da wefs alweady don tol us ain't no holding wen we got da ball; jive mo'fo.

Seriously, the guy's a fucking millionaire. How much could an English tutor cost?

I wish an extremely painful death on every member of the 2006 Philadelphia Eagles.

Death by an accident would be great, thanks.

some times you gotta lose like a champion . Wishing death on a team is no better than Philthy fans cheering when OSI got hurt if you do that you are a dirtbag.

Wait....8 7 central why aren't the Simpsons starting now?

Unless the post-game show has TC and Family getting their pink slips lets just move on.

{Cue Heavy Breathing}: TCBvP The Bastard Son of Mara is speaking: Cheer Leader you have FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! Your very existence befouls me and all things...Giants. You and your ilk are a cancer that will be cut out. Follow Huff Hole into oblivion and ignominy....remove yourself from my presence. Guards remove him...

{A blood curdling howl is heard as the Giants security staff manhandle the Cheer Leader, Clue Less, Gil Fuck and all of the rest....into the hole that Pisarcik...Brown...and other failures are cast into....}

The Bastard Son: Today is a new era for all Giantsdom...henceforth and forward into a brighter future not to be besmirched by the ill considered hiring of genetic anomalies such as the recently departed....As I speak the wheels are in motion for a dramatic leap forward. As your Dark Lord this I promise you!

{As The Bastard Departs... a cowled figure who has just dispatched the Mangina approaches his telephone and makes the call} The Prodigal: Master I await your summons....I and O'Pioli The Not Irish are at your bidding...

{Orchestral Music: DA DA DA ...DA DEE DAh DA DEE DAh....} :P

{Cue Heavy Breathing}: TCBvP The Bastard Son of Mara is speaking: Cheer Leader you have FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! Your very existence befouls me and all things...Giants. You and your ilk are a cancer that will be cut out. Follow Huff Hole into oblivion and ignominy....remove yourself from my presence. Guards remove him...

{A blood curdling howl is heard as the Giants security staff manhandle the Cheer Leader, Clue Less, Gil Fuck and all of the rest....into the hole that Pisarcik...Brown...and other failures are cast into....}

The Bastard Son: Today is a new era for all Giantsdom...henceforth and forward into a brighter future not to be besmirched by the ill considered hiring of genetic anomalies such as the recently departed....As I speak the wheels are in motion for a dramatic leap forward. As your Dark Lord this I promise you!

{As The Bastard Departs... a cowled figure who has just dispatched the Mangina approaches his telephone and makes the call} The Prodigal: Master I await your summons....I and O'Pioli The Not Irish are at your bidding...

{Orchestral Music: DA DA DA ...DA DEE DAh DA DEE DAh....} :P

:clap: