SportsWrath

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

Dragon

I dont care if we dont win a game all next year, but I want this one real bad. Too many Eagle and Cowboy fans are friends of mine and this one would make it oh so sweet.

I only have one Eagle's fan and he doesn't talk shit at all (I'm really good and trash talking.. so he doesn't mess with me). But if we don't win here we're gonna hear from the Eagles' fans all year.

Don't you think when you bring in your 300lb backup qb on 3rd and short, you're kind of losing the sneak aspect of the qb sneak?

I would agree with you normally....but OCP looks scared to run with it. Remember that scramble for a 1st down a little while ago I thought he was going to have a heartattack.

OMFG this is a waste of a challenge, this should enver have been called as it was.

I feel the NFL should let the teams have 1 challange per half but if you use that challange and you lose it thats it no more challanges for the half. but if you use a challange and win it you still have your challange

my point being we have to use a challange because the ref's are making the wrong calls and affecting the outcome of the game.