SportsWrath

More injuries

Lughead

NOTES

Tight end Jeremy Shockey again missed practice with a sprained ankle. “He’s better, but he couldn’t practice,” said Coughlin, who added that the determination on Shockey’s availability for the game might not be made until 90 minutes prior to kickoff.

The only other Giant to miss practice was offensive lineman Rich Seubert, who is doubtful with a leg injury.

link

bottom of page where the notes start.

link

bottom of page where the notes start.

Ok so now we know shocky has jelly ankles.. not big deal.. I always sprained my ankles because I was too fast for my own good... but when I saw the trend, I used ankle brace and it did wonders. Sure it slowed me down a bit but at leat my ankles were fine. What is it with Shockey.. thumb, ankle... knee.. what's next? Pectorial?

Can we just bash this entire team over the head right before gametime Saturday so i don't have to watch this embarrassment?

Look, I know football players get injured, but when guys start dropping off like flies on the same team every year, it tells me there is just the slightest of chances that whatever they are doing in the summer, is fucking them in the winter.

Can we just bash this entire team over the head right before gametime Saturday so i don't have to watch this embarrassment?

Look, I know football players get injured, but when guys start dropping off like flies on the same team every year, it tells me there is just the slightest of chances that whatever they are doing in the summer, is fucking them in the winter.

If you ask me, I think its the lack of contact during the week and offseason that has these playere dropping like flies.

If you ask me, I think its the lack of contact during the week and offseason that has these playere dropping like flies.

Nope. It's the lack of proper training. Stretching.. any athelete will tell you is a must. Incorporate yoga into their workout regime and see if you'd ever ever see another pectoria tear.

Nope. It's the lack of proper training. Stretching.. any athelete will tell you is a must. Incorporate yoga into their workout regime and see if you'd ever ever see another pectoria tear.

I gotta agree here, alot of our injuries certainly appear to be muscle related. While i dunno about Yoga and what it is exactly (I did hear you could meet alot of chicks at classes), I also believe they are not properly stretching.

Shit, if I'm Shockey, I'm taking this game off too. Sure, playoffs are a possibility, but I would have absolutely zero confidence that we'd get past the first round, so we might as well just lose now, bring in some new (and better) players in the offseason and give it another go next year.

I'ts all about ballet dancing . Just go ask Jerry Rice and Willy Gault

I gotta agree here, alot of our injuries certainly appear to be muscle related. While i dunno about Yoga and what it is exactly (I did hear you could meet alot of chicks at classes), I also believe they are not properly stretching.

Growing up I was under the impression that Yoga is work out for old people. Who can blame me. Every commercial I saw about Yoga had 90 year olds only. I work out regularly and I've a stiff body. One of my New Year's resolutions is to modify my work out to incorporate more yoga into it. It greatly minimizes injuries when playing sports, you even sleep better at night, and it makes one's muscles look longer and thereby more attractive.

And yes, if you arrive to the class early and stand behind a hot chick, you're on for an hour long treat... now if you arrive late like I once did and had to settle for a spot behind a chubby 60 year old woman... not so good.

Growing up I was under the impression that Yoga is work out for old people. Who can blame me. Every commercial I saw about Yoga had 90 year olds only. I work out regularly and I've a stiff body. One of my New Year's resolutions is to modify my work out to incorporate more yoga into it. It greatly minimizes injuries when playing sports, you even sleep better at night, and it makes one's muscles look longer and thereby more attractive.

And yes, if you arrive to the class early and stand behind a hot chick, you're on for an hour long treat... now if you arrive late like I once did and had to settle for a spot behind a chubby 60 year old woman... not so good.

When I was young, I use to think Yoga was for fags. I still do.

:P

When I was young, I use to think Yoga was for fags. I still do.

:P

Well I probably attended 5 classes in 2006 (not nearly enough). But I did feel awkward when I was the only guy in the class. That's why I always stayed in the back row.. well behind a hot chick ;)