SportsWrath

T.O. spits in DeAngelo's face

enjaygee

Excerpt from ESPN.com story...

Owens hauled in a couple of touchdown passes, leading the Dallas Cowboys to a playoff-bolstering 38-28 victory over Atlanta and getting back at Falcons nemesis DeAngelo Hall along the way Saturday night.

But, T.O. being T.O., there had to be some controversy, too.

Afterward, Hall said that Owens spit in his face when the Falcons' cornerback came out jawing on the very first play.

"I lost all respect for the guy," Hall said. "We were kind of walking face to face, walking back to the huddle, and he just hauled off and spit in my face."

Full story- http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261216001

how about if Lynch spit on Troy Palamalou? Or Ronde Barber on Troy?

Troy who??

What I am sayin' is that this is SAME race. That's why a big deal isn't made of it. Media cannot sensationize this. Now IF a WHITE player spits on a black player....the media would run away with that one. CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC would have a 2 hr special on it.

WTF is up with Deion and Irvin. No one can criticize TO, no one can criticize Vick. These guys act like their on payroll to defend these two, anytime someone has a criticism.

I'm not even a Dallas fan and T.O. is equal to the player that Billy Parcells called 'she', T. Glenn. So in retrospect T.O. isn't the best reciever in the game (according to Irvin, T.O. is the best). T.O. isn't even the best reciever on his team.

And Vick??? Can we even call him a QB? What is he? A playmaker when you need a first down? Granted he has 19 T.D.s and 978 yds rushing but is he even the best QB on his team??? So Irvin and Deion need to stop it with this Vick - Love. Vick is a kind of player that's exciting to watch at times (scrambling ability) but sucks to watch if you are a fan of the Falcons. His style will NEVER win you a championship.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2701378

Did T.O. even know he spat at Hall?

At first, he said he did, telling the NFL Network after the game: "I got frustrated and I apologize for that. It was a situation where he kept bugging me and getting in my face."

But on Monday, he insisted it was an accident.

"When it happened, we were jawing in each other's face, so it wasn't anything intentional," Owens said. "I didn't intentionally spit in his face. He's trying to make it seem like more than what it was by saying I hauled off and spit in his face. I feel like if I spit in his face ... somebody would've seen it."

I really really really hate TO and any fans of his who would accept his morning after explanation.

Incidentally there is a poll with the article...

"How appropriate was the NFL's fine ($35,000) of Terrell Owens?

Too Harsh: 13.2%

Just Right: 22.5%

Not Harsh Enough: 64.1%

32,715 votes

Someone has to do the spitting now that Bill Romanowski is gone.

The original crystal meth warrior, lol. I thought LT was one wired motherfucker before a game and then I saw Bill "Ricochet Rabbit" Romanowski...made LT look like a monk at prayer.