SportsWrath

Michael Strahan Practiced today

Nas

We need him back. Also, it scares me how bad the Giants are without him. I hope he doesn't walk away this season...even if we win it all.

I don't think he will. He still seems to have the drive to play more. He was playing good so far and he just got unlucky. Atleast it was not an injury that had to do with age.

We need him back. Also, it scares me how bad the Giants are without him. I hope he doesn't walk away this season...even if we win it all.

you're right. for all the accolades he gets, he's still underrated. people think he has a bad game when he doesn't get a sack. meanwhile, he's blowing up every screen and every sweep run to his side and some run to the other side. probably the smartest DE in the league.

What I heard is that he was going to practice in the bubble today. I wonder if he practice with the team or did more individual drills and HOPEFULLY no pain.

the footage they showed on ABC was of him warming up and stretching with the team. They didn't show actual drills of anyone. But they said he practiced for the 2nd straight day.

Comcast has it, and I'm at work watching it on Dish Network.

I live in the Bronx and Cablevision is the only option in my area. The Condo office hasn't finished the wiring for Dish Network/DirectTV. Mind you they've been working on it for 2 years now.

I live in the Bronx and Cablevision is the only option in my area. The Condo office hasn't finished the wiring for Dish Network/DirectTV. Mind you they've been working on it for 2 years now.

you don't need wiring for satellite TV, maybe that's why it's taking so long.

Time Warner Cable and Brighthouse Networks both don't have it either, and I get chewed up by customers because we don't have it..

do you work for TW? We had Adelphia but TW bought them out a couple years ago and we just got switched over this fall and completely switched over this week . TW customer service reps say they are in Negotiations with NFL NETWORK but I dont think we will see on here in the near future . :TD:

do yo have any inside info on this?

you don't need wiring for satellite TV, maybe that's why it's taking so long.

We're not allowed to put a dish... period. I don't know what kind of setup this company they contracted is engaged in but my guess is I would have to go thru them to get anything besides Cablevision.

do you work for TW? We had Adelphia but TW bought them out a couple years ago and we just got switched over this fall and completely switched over this week . TW customer service reps say they are in Negotiations with NFL NETWORK but I dont think we will see on here in the near future . :TD:

do yo have any inside info on this?

I got the same bull from Cablevision last night. It doesn't take much to get a damn channel added. They have all those useless channels no one watches and are having a hard time getting NFL Network? How fucking retarded is that?

I wonder how much "negotiations" it took to get the LOGO channel.

It will be good to get Strahan back, but it kinda sucks Kiwi will have to sit again. I thought him and Osi were starting to look pretty good together. And it was only Osi's second game back.

I agree with you here. Strahan commands double and triple teams though. Besides, who said they can't rotate to keep them fresh? ;)

If he could make it back for this game, it would be a blessing, he always plays on a different level against the Eagles. I don't just want beat the Eagles, I want to absolutely destroy the Eagles.

I say, put him in a uniform and let him stand on the sidelines. That will scare the eagles into a ton of stupid on field mistakes and we will cary the day.

I agree with you here. Strahan commands double and triple teams though. Besides, who said they can't rotate to keep them fresh? ;)

Those double and triple teams is another reason why I want Strahan to take all of the time necessary to come back. But the problem is right now they need every game because of a couple of gift game give aways. What a pickle...come back too early have an impact and get hurt again....come back too late and possibly lose games and not make the playoffs. :confused: