SportsWrath

I'm through watching the Giants...

Sephiroth

Gives me pretty much the same effect as watching the Giants.

"Holy shit! That one fucking hurt! Ahh, well... whew... maybe next week it'll feel different."

I will never stop watching the Giants. We will beat the Cowboys this Sunday, take back the division lead, and all will be right again. Book it...

I'm with ya, I have watched games when it was 3-11. It aint over yet.

Far from it. All we have to do is win Sunday, and we plop right back into the "driver's seat". Romo is on a very impressive run, but he can't keep it up for long. This week, his honeymoon ends... I hope. :ph34r:

It would help if some of our defensive starters would get their asses back on the field.

Far from it. All we have to do is win Sunday, and we plop right back into the "driver's seat". Romo is on a very impressive run, but he can't keep it up for long. This week, his honeymoon ends... I hope. :ph34r:

It would help if some of our defensive starters would get their asses back on the field.

According to TC, Osi, Brandon Short will be back and possibly Strahan & Madison too. He was on Mike and the Maddog. Strahan and Madison have an outside chance.

Yea Yea! And a condom with a hole in it wont get a girl pregnant. Prepare yourself for MORE dissapointment. I have ZERO faith in this team right now. I (like u) tried to believe in this team since 1997. The loss vs Minnesota let me down, the loss vs the Cowboys let me down (O.T. loss where the Giants kicked the kickooff out of bounds), The SF wildcard loss fucked me up BAD!!! And the game prior to the SF loss tore something from me. (Tiki had 200+ yds but kept fumbling in the red zone against a Mcnabb-less Eagle team). And this loss to the Titans was the final straw that broke my back. Up 21-0 and blew it.

And you are depending on Eli and Company to beat Dallas? Opie Cookie Puss is a Mechanical mess and if he has less than 3 picks it would be a miracle. I'm guessing he'll have 4 picks and a fumble. And you are counting on this coaching staff to call plays to win vs Dallas? Giants would take a lead and abandon the run and play 'Chuck the ball to Plax'.

Power to you. Show that team spirit. Because I've lost it! :mellow::huh:

Yea Yea! And a condom with a hole in it wont get a girl pregnant. Prepare yourself for MORE dissapointment. I have ZERO faith in this team right now. I (like u) tried to believe in this team since 1997. The loss vs Minnesota let me down, the loss vs the Cowboys let me down (O.T. loss where the Giants kicked the kickooff out of bounds), The SF wildcard loss fucked me up BAD!!! And the game prior to the SF loss tore something from me. (Tiki had 200+ yds but kept fumbling in the red zone against a Mcnabb-less Eagle team). And this loss to the Titans was the final straw that broke my back. Up 21-0 and blew it.

And you are depending on Eli and Company to beat Dallas? Opie Cookie Puss is a Mechanical mess and if he has less than 3 picks it would be a miracle. I'm guessing he'll have 4 picks and a fumble. And you are counting on this coaching staff to call plays to win vs Dallas? Giants would take a lead and abandon the run and play 'Chuck the ball to Plax'.

I am begging these fuckers not to lose to the Prostitute and his band of Broke Backs. I am on my knees praying that they beat these bastards. But I feel in my gut that they will not...this is not the same team that played these bastards in Dallas. I won't jump ship because like I said if you can live through the fumble as a 14 year old while all of your friends are Broke Back and Steeler fans, then you can live through anything. And if we do get some of our main guys back on defense .... hopefully this is not another case of them rushing back guys with half healed injuries. Madison should have been kept out at least to the Titans. He was wasted against the Bears. But if they beat the Broke Backs that will be an early Christmas present for me. But I will be listening on the radio and not watching...this way if they lose I will have not wasted those three hours just staring at a screen.

I am begging these fuckers not to lose to the Prostitute and his band of Broke Backs. I am on my knees praying that they beat these bastards. But I feel in my gut that they will not...this is not the same team that played these bastards in Dallas. I won't jump ship because like I said if you can live through the fumble as a 14 year old while all of your friends are Broke Back and Steeler fans, then you can live through anything. And if we do get some of our main guys back on defense .... hopefully this is not another case of them rushing back guys with half healed injuries. Madison should have been kept out at least to the Titans. He was wasted against the Bears. But if they beat the Broke Backs that will be an early Christmas present for me. But I will be listening on the radio and not watching...this way if they lose I will have not wasted those three hours just staring at a screen.

...I'l catch the scores on NFL Network. I'll be mowing my lawn during the game.

I can tell which one of you guys sat through the games in the 70s and all the Giants struggles from the ones who just watch to spend their Sundays.

If you guys don't watch this game, give it up completely. You stick with your team no matter what.

I can tell which one of you guys sat through the games in the 70s and all the Giants struggles from the ones who just watch to spend their Sundays.

If you guys don't watch this game, give it up completely. You stick with your team no matter what.

that's right gate, even though the bar was significantly lower in the 70's. (7-9 was a very successful season) there were still those games like yesterday. My Dad used to say: "They tear your heart out, every game"

The lows just make the highs taste sweeter.

I'll be watching nex week, and the following week, until the inevitable conclusion of the season, just as I always have.

...Although I might shove some hot rocks up my ass to save some heating costs...

I'm telling you, we will win this weekend and everyone will be throwing the Giants back into the "Who's the 2nd best team in the NFC?" argument. :TU:

that's right gate, even though the bar was significantly lower in the 70's. (7-9 was a very successful season) there were still those games like yesterday. My Dad used to say: "They tear your heart out, every game"

The lows just make the highs taste sweeter.

Damn right. I know my high will come eventually and I will be one happy man.

It will come right? :cwy:

I'll be watching nex week, and the following week, until the inevitable conclusion of the season, just as I always have.

...Although I might shove some hot rocks up my ass to save some heating costs...

You lie like a dog...you'll be shoving hot rocks up your ass just because you like it.

Yes it will. It always comes, eventually.

Unless you live in Philly, of course.... :LMAO::clap:

I also enjoy listening on the radio...Dick Lynch (ex Giant), Dave Jennings (ex Giant) and Carl Banks (ex Giant) are all there to give expert opinions on what is going on. Carl is good for the overall review especially criticisms of Lewis' playcalling; Dave has a dead eye for any of Opie C.P.'s fuck ups; and Dick Lynch is sometimes the most insightful of all especially when it comes to coverage in the secondary. Time after time (Hello Cyndi Lauper...lol) Dick points out the flaws in the coverage as in they are laying 10 yards off and it is 3rd and 8; or that in this particular situation the CB has over the top help from the safety and the opponent is only trying to make a first down...so step in front of the receiver and go after the ball. The one who ties it all together is Bob Papa, without being a homer. So until they put in the 3 second delay (to prevent little Timmie from hearing the fuck word over the radio) I would turn down any fuck wad team that was not Madden/Summeral and listen to the game over the radio exclusively or watch it with the TV volume down and the radio up. So I hope they win...but am bracing for a loss.

it's not going to do us any good to win and/or make the playoffs. we cant beat any good teams so we wont go anywhere in the playoffs, and all a playoff trip will do is get coughlin an extension. i'd rather lose out, trade up a couple spots to grab the wr out of george tech and get a coach who is qualified