SportsWrath

Whats on Tap tonight?

GorillaNJ

drinking warm Timothy Taylors Landlord Real Ale by a coal fire with gaslight ! ....... lovely ....cheers

UK

Just wondering, I imagine you have a beer called Orkney Ale? Is it from Scotland or Northern England? I have only had one kind of it and it was called Skull Splitter. What I heard it is a really good beer. I cannot find anywhere around here who sells it.

Just wondering, I imagine you have a beer called Orkney Ale? Is it from Scotland or Northern England? I have only had one kind of it and it was called Skull Splitter. What I heard it is a really good beer. I cannot find anywhere around here who sells it.

I had it once in the French Alps.. Who could forget a name like Orkney Skull Splitter... plus it was a barley wine one of my favorite beer styles. I did find it once in a liquor store outside of Atlantic City. Im not sure who distributes it

great stuff .....knocks your fucking head off !

SKULLSPLITTER ORKNEY ALE

Orkney Brewery | Scotch Ale

Orkney Brewery

Orkney, Scotland

www.orkneybrewery.co.uk

Strong Scotch Ale

IBUs:

ABV: 8.5%

RATING 86

“Heavy,” “full” and “rich” are all adjectives that could be used to describe this brew, but it’s also nice to be able to throw in words like “smooth” and “soft” to describe the same beer. The head is thin but persistent, and the mild aroma does not show too much alcohol strength. The soft profile and malty flavor make this a very drinkable beer. It could show a bit more malt density; but overall, it’s a well-rounded brew. While this beer could have a bit more malt density, it is still a good brew for the small but growing brewery from the northern tip of Scotland.

regards UK

Heineken and Wolaver's Brown Ale.

When things start going bad... Ultimat and Luksusowa Vodka (both imported Polish vodkas... never was a vodka guy till I met my current Polish GF).

Think I've got some Jameson's sitting around here somewhere too.

Heineken and Wolaver's Brown Ale.

When things start going bad... Ultimat and Luksusowa Vodka (both imported Polish vodkas... never was a vodka guy till I met my current Polish GF).

Think I've got some Jameson's sitting around here somewhere too.

Gotta ask my Polish girlfriend for some. Vodka never did anything for me either. A couple of Heinekens today am watching the kids and need to be totally sober.

• 2 weeks later...
Today I have some Stone Brewery Smoked porter, and Weyerbacher Insanity brew (Aged in oak bourbon casks 11.5%)... I hope sobriety sticks around for the second game

I am taking it light today....watching my girls...so it will have to be a couple of Rolling Rocks.