SportsWrath

Gameday Thread: NY Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

BronxRik

Plaxico is playing like an absolute pussy. Tim carter is playing for the Jags by not showing up on offense. Eli is playing like he couldn't give a shit. Defense can't tackle worth a damn. Coughlin looks like he's hypnotized. It's one thing to be beat by a better team but this Jags team isn't all that.

I guess it can be summarized by one thing. Jonas Seawright is getting playing time!!

Plaxico is playing like an absolute pussy. Tim carter is playing for the Jags by not showing up on offense. Eli is playing like he couldn't give a shit. Defense can't tackle worth a damn. Coughlin looks like he's hypnotized. It's one thing to be beat by a better team but this Jags team isn't all that.

I guess it can be summarized by one thing. Jonas Seawright is getting playing time!!

Can you please bring Salma back??? :(

What a game ...an asshole fumbles the ball on the ten....the asshole coach comes out throwing....the asshole quarterback chokes again...and the asshole receiver is running half assed again. Well we have proven one thing...everyone has a hole, I guess but most of them seem to belong to the g-men.