SportsWrath

Tim Carter

GorillaNJ

I hate him with a passion normally reserved for things out of philadelphia. There is not one player on the Giants who has more potential and less ability. The man is as fast as any player in the league but he has 10 thumbs :TD: He couldn't catch Herpies in VG's Barnyard!

The fact that he will be the #2 guy on Sunday will keep me awake at night. PLEASE PROOVE ME WRONG TIM.....PLEASE

you want me to prove you wrong. ok here goes.......

Tim Carter runs bad routes, but has come along as far as not dropping as many balls, he's faster than Kunta keente and finally put some weight on this yr to cut back on his injuries.

I think he'll do a great job vs the Bears overrated secondary. W/ Moss heading back, David tyree getting better, shockey getting lots of attention from Eli and Plaxico calling out the bears D....... I like our chances this week very much.........

I hate him with a passion normally reserved for things out of philadelphia. There is not one player on the Giants who has more potential and less ability. The man is as fast as any player in the league but he has 10 thumbs :TD: He couldn't catch Herpies in VG's Barnyard!

The fact that he will be the #2 guy on Sunday will keep me awake at night. PLEASE PROOVE ME WRONG TIM.....PLEASE

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

you want me to prove you wrong. ok here goes.......

Tim Carter runs bad routes, but has come along as far as not dropping as many balls, he's faster than Kunta keente and finally put some weight on this yr to cut back on his injuries.

I think he'll do a great job vs the Bears overrated secondary. W/ Moss heading back, David tyree getting better, shockey getting lots of attention from Eli and Plaxico calling out the bears D....... I like our chances this week very much.........

Carter for somebody as fast as him, can't run routes like Tim says, and they should only throw deep to him. What should keep you awake is the fact that Michael Jennings may get a lot of time on the field, which I don't understand because I was at the game on Sunday and Tyree was on the sideline the whole time the offense was on the field. Tyree is a good possession receiver.

Carter for somebody as fast as him, can't run routes like Tim says, and they should only throw deep to him. What should keep you awake is the fact that Michael Jennings may get a lot of time on the field, which I don't understand because I was at the game on Sunday and Tyree was on the sideline the whole time the offense was on the field. Tyree is a good possession receiver.

My understading is that Tyree wasn't healthy. My guess is they dressed him up just in case they needed him to play hurt. He's still not 100%

My understading is that Tyree wasn't healthy. My guess is they dressed him up just in case they needed him to play hurt. He's still not 100%

Nas, Tyree played special teams and that's more physical than wide receiver. Everytime he lines up on special teams he's got 2 guys on him. Yes, he has some leg injuries, but trust me he'd be better than jennings

Nas, Tyree played special teams and that's more physical than wide receiver. Everytime he lines up on special teams he's got 2 guys on him. Yes, he has some leg injuries, but trust me he'd be better than jennings

Don't take me wrong I like Tyree.. a lot. But obviously the coaches know something we don't. It wouldn't make sense for them to play Jennings ahead of Tyree unless Tyree was hurting.

Don't take me wrong I like Tyree.. a lot. But obviously the coaches know something we don't. It wouldn't make sense for them to play Jennings ahead of Tyree unless Tyree was hurting.

Nas, Burress would have played if it wasn't the Texans, Kareem McKenzie didn't dress because he has a migraine!. I think it seemed obvious on Sunday that the Giants thought they could get by resting certain guys because of the oppostion. They were badly mistaken and nearly paid for it.

Nas, Burress would have played if it wasn't the Texans, Kareem McKenzie didn't dress because he has a migraine!. I think it seemed obvious on Sunday that the Giants thought they could get by resting certain guys because of the oppostion. They were badly mistaken and nearly paid for it.

I agree. I was a little surprised Tyree didn't go out for a pass or something.

But i like the fact the coaches allowed Shockey to go deep in some plays...