SportsWrath

THE HANK WILLIAMS JR AND EMMITT SMITH INTERVIEW THREAD!!

boohyah

Please, please, please can someone in the NFL office switch the Jags game to Sunday on NBC. Holy shit, that broadcast was just fucking awful. I mean, it's one thing to have product placement on 10 second in game promos, but if Hank Williams didn't sing that one fucking song years ago, he'd be fixing my fucking brakes for me at some shop. Shit, they were talking to Smith, who I happen to like, and they barely cut back to the action on time, a fucking split screen shot of all things. All this tops the fact that Kornheiser is very annoying, Tirico has pissed all over any credibility he had, and just when you think Theisman can't get any worse, well Joe doesn't let you down does he?. And why even bother calling it Giants and Cowboys when it was clearly the TO show.

:puke:

Please, please, please can someone in the NFL office switch the Jags game to Sunday on NBC. Holy shit, that broadcast was just fucking awful. I mean, it's one thing to have product placement on 10 second in game promos, but if Hank Williams didn't sing that one fucking song years ago, he'd be fixing my fucking brakes for me at some shop. Shit, they were talking to Smith, who I happen to like, and they barely cut back to the action on time, a fucking split screen shot of all things. All this tops the fact that Kornheiser is very annoying, Tirico has pissed all over any credibility he had, and just when you think Theisman can't get any worse, well Joe doesn't let you down does he?. And why even bother calling it Giants and Cowboys when it was clearly the TO show.

:puke:

AMEN...MNF officially sucks.

OH, and it's been a week....you fucking suck. :LMAO:

horrible, and the tiki shit was overkill too. wow, he got good grades and played sports in high school? big deal, so did a lot of other people including myself. his mom was his inspiration? wow, that's incredible, let's talk about it throughout the 4th quarter. imshocked they didn't talk about his book

Why do I suck? :cwy:

It was a joke, man, you don't really suck, you're the King of SW. In the thread you started last week for the Sopcast thing...you said we couldn't say you suck for a week. Jeez, I hate when a joke tanks. Thank God I'm a MOD, I can just make it go away.

It was a joke, man, you don't really suck, you're the King of SW. In the thread you started last week for the Sopcast thing...you said we couldn't say you suck for a week. Jeez, I hate when a joke tanks. Thank God I'm a MOD, I can just make it go away.

No, no I got it Rik, don't worry. I just watched Theisman, I don't suck.

I am probably in the minority here, but I don't necessarily mind the 3 guys in the booth, IF

--they kept the talk to football.

--they kept the discussion fairly even over both teams.

--they kept the camera out of the booth.

----I don't need to see an interview.

----I don't need to see the guys in the booth.

Oh, and I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I played for 12 years or so when I was younger and can still appreciate watching a game. The only reason I bring it up is that I really think football could take something away from the broadcasts. Soccer shows games without commercials. They have a little advertisement right by the little scorebox on the screen. That advertiser pays to basically keep the game commercial free. It'll probably never happen because of the money involved, but it would be really nice to get rid of the TD, commercial, Extra Point, commercial, Kick Off, commercial format that has become MNF.

It is bulshit, why have people on to talk about non football things. I like koreiser on PTI but you have the all time leading rusher on the football game, Tiki Barber is running great so what do you talk to him about...DANCING WITH THE FUCKING Stars? Are you kidding me!

I like Hank, but talk to him before/after the game, keep the attention on the field. I want to see how the Gmen are lineing up not what kind of hat Thiesman is wearing

i agree with booya once again. they make it very hard to enjoy the game. all the fluff, while failing to tell us what happened to arrington until late in the 3rd.

If it had been T.O. they would of had cameras in the training room :TD:

Why did Hank all of a sudden become a clown?

The guy has tons of songs and albums and has a legend for a dad.

That doesnt mean i want to see his ass on TV.

This may sound crazy, but always turn down the sound and listen to the radio broadcast, and watch it on tv.

Much better. Honestly, i dont need a bunch of people telling me in great detail what i am already seeing. But on TV they need to realize, they dont need to talk all the way through the whole freakin game.

most of it is self explanitory, the radio guys are much better and colorful because they have to describe it to people who are watching it. This cuts down on the mundane BS

Why did Hank all of a sudden become a clown?

The guy has tons of songs and albums and has a legend for a dad.

That doesnt mean i want to see his ass on TV.

This may sound crazy, but always turn down the sound and listen to the radio broadcast, and watch it on tv.

Much better. Honestly, i dont need a bunch of people telling me in great detail what i am already seeing. But on TV they need to realize, they dont need to talk all the way through the whole freakin game.

most of it is self explanitory, the radio guys are much better and colorful because they have to describe it to people who are watching it. This cuts down on the mundane BS

doesn't the tv delay make that annoying?