SportsWrath

Victor Cruz

BadEgg

Worked hard for those TD's. Just watched them on youtube. :flex:

And when I saw Eli's stat line I actually thought he turned a corner...

My bad... :doh:

I wouldnt even speak until your QB can resemble some sort of an NFL QB. Elis leaps and bounds better.

And before the dog or any other lover of these 2 schmucks chimes in, I still want to see more consistency outta Eli. And hes still better than homo.

Yes Bad Egg

Eli accidentally threw 4 TD passes, and Tony Romo purposefully settled for 6 FGs because he had to throw to some back up receivers

Eli threw to a back up receiver and by some total freak accident they were completions for TDs.........makes perfect sense to me

OMG

I'm not saying you don't have adequate back ups but Tony could not get them the ball, and your play calling by the way was very very conservative

You were extremely lucky to escape with a W

bring that game to one of your contests with the Giants and you will be swallowed whole.........Tony would never survive our pass rush

Never

your team is very banged up........thank goodness for you that you have two late season clashes with us this year

What the world did not realize is that we were very deep at DB and WR

Yes Bad Egg

Eli accidentally threw 4 TD passes, and Tony Romo purposefully settled for 6 FGs because he had to throw to some back up receivers

Eli threw to a back up receiver and by some total freak accident they were completions for TDs.........makes perfect sense to me

OMG

I'm not saying you don't have adequate back ups but Tony could not get them the ball, and your play calling by the way was very very conservative

You were extremely lucky to escape with a W

bring that game to one of your contests with the Giants and you will be swallowed whole.........Tony would never survive our pass rush

Never

your team is very banged up........thank goodness for you that you have two late season clashes with us this year

What the world did not realize is that we were very deep at DB and WR

Well, at least we can agree on one thing: Eli's backup receivers make him look better than he is. The Giants should be thankful for that.

Yes, Garrett was conservative. And smart. But the Cowboys were lucky to escape with a win. That much I can admit.

But they were also lucky that their injured QB was smart enough, and accurate enough, to get the ball over the hands of the Redskins D-Line. Because if you don't...

Well, Jack. You know how that turns out. :TU:

Well, at least we can agree on one thing: Eli's backup receivers make him look better than he is. The Giants should be thankful for that.

Yes, Garrett was conservative. And smart. But the Cowboys were lucky to escape with a win. That much I can admit.

But they were also lucky that their injured QB was smart enough, and accurate enough, to get the ball over the hands of the Redskins D-Line. Because if you don't...

LOL....CONSERVATIVE AND SMART. :rolleyes:

No, more like hurting and take what you can get. You cant tell me the cowshits wanted to win by 6 FGs.

They both looked like shit. Game 1 of the reg season can be misleading. By games 3-4, you start to see what you got a little better. You 2 teams looked like shit.

That kid who intercepted Eli is the best thing Shanahan has going for him

He's going to be an All Pro if he keeps up this pace

We had a terrible game against the Skins......awful

Each game we are improving.......a lot had to do with learning to play proper zone D

I liked Dallas intensity but you just do not seem to have all the parts needed to advance.....am I wrong?

LOL....CONSERVATIVE AND SMART. :rolleyes:

No, more like hurting and take what you can get. You cant tell me the cowshits wanted to win by 6 FGs.

They both looked like shit. Game 1 of the reg season can be misleading. By games 3-4, you start to see what you got a little better. You 2 teams looked like shit.

The WAS @ DAL Monday night game sure had the feel of two future 8-8 or 6-10 teams batting it out....

I wouldnt even speak until your QB can resemble some sort of an NFL QB. Elis leaps and bounds better.

And before the dog or any other lover of these 2 schmucks chimes in, I still want to see more consistency outta Eli. And hes still better than homo.

you know the dog kind of feels for you specific to the emotional roller coaster ride you take on a regular basis. one week you are announcing the end of the season and are looking forward to next year with the hopes of a new starting QB (your words, not the dog's), and now you thumping your chest and stating you simply want to see more consistency out of eli (boy, where has the dog heard that over the last 4 years?)...the weather must be fair in your little giants world right now.

I wonder why the Cowboys receivers, knowing Austin was going to be out, had no idea where to be. Even if Austin is in, you have to be ready to play. They did not know the playbook and did not know what routes to run on multiple occasions. That and the Cowboys Center snapping the ball several times before Romo was ready, and I felt wow, Garrett really doesn't have that team ready to play. You don't see a lot of those kinds of mistakes with the Giants, I think that's a credit to Coughlin.

Jim the Redskins D was illegally Barking the snap counts......its hillarious but Dallas has filed a protest about it.

Due to the crowd noise apparently the Refs did not hear it, or chose to ignore it

As for Eli being consistent.....he is only as good as the team around him.....if they are consistent, he will be consistent

He cannot carry a team, we all know that...........not many QBs can, including Romo

Nice game last night... :unsure::blink:

Does Dallas have a short team bus? Just curious, because your offense put on quite a show. But I'll give Romo credit, going to night school to get that special needs training to help coach up your passing game is definitely going that extra mile.

Tell me, do they even bother changing helmets, or do they just use the one, because it has a shiny star?

They may not pass the wonderlic, but they sure as hell pass the window-lick. :drool:

Romo has proven to me he's a tough QB and can take a beating. But the wide recovers and offensive not prepared that's on the Coach. To me Its Jerry jones fault he has hand in the pot in everything. He needs to hire a football guy to be his GM. his ego won't allow that though because he believes he's in the right and doesnt want to be questioned. When he had two good football guys there in Johnson and parecells he ran them out of town. His draft pics are suspect at best and still has not addressed that " O" line. Romo will be dead if it continues like this. And WR. Couldn't get open against an average redskin defense. Garret is a good coordinator but head coach doesnt have that firm hand

you know the dog kind of feels for you specific to the emotional roller coaster ride you take on a regular basis. one week you are announcing the end of the season and are looking forward to next year with the hopes of a new starting QB (your words, not the dog's), and now you thumping your chest and stating you simply want to see more consistency out of eli (boy, where has the dog heard that over the last 4 years?)...the weather must be fair in your little giants world right now.

And I feel for you because you cant read. :rolleyes:

I stated nothing different. Last time we talked on this subject I said Eli is a good QB, who needs to start showing more consistency or I want to look to the future. That still remains, 1 game isnt enough. And hes still better than romo.

And whats funny, is I typed that right here for you to read! lol

And I feel for you because you cant read. :rolleyes:

I stated nothing different. Last time we talked on this subject I said Eli is a good QB, who needs to start showing more consistency or I want to look to the future. That still remains, 1 game isnt enough. And hes still better than romo.

And whats funny, is I typed that right here for you to read! lol

and what is funnier is two weeks ago you declared the season over and the hope for a brighter future next year with a new starting QB...the dog is just saying, you seem to like being in a perpetual back peddle, and that has to be exhausting.

Eli and Romo are pretty close in capability.......Eli is a bit headier, sturdier, and has a ring.........Romo more athletic

as passers they are pretty comparable and both do stupid things at times that leave you scratching your head

I almost every other area but TE the Giants have the upper hand O, D, DL, OL, Lers, RB, WR, DB, Coaching Staff

all tilt towards the Giants

The Cowboys have the nicer House

The Giants are also younger and deeper

in other words it will be years before the Cowboys and their fine HC and terrible owner can challenge us, maybe never

Nice game last night... :unsure::blink:

Does Dallas have a short team bus? Just curious, because your offense put on quite a show. But I'll give Romo credit, going to night school to get that special needs training to help coach up your passing game is definitely going that extra mile.

Tell me, do they even bother changing helmets, or do they just use the one, because it has a shiny star?

They may not pass the wonderlic, but they sure as hell pass the window-lick. :drool:

That was great, Fish.

applause.gif

Romo has proven to me he's a tough QB and can take a beating. But the wide recovers and offensive not prepared that's on the Coach. To me Its Jerry jones fault he has hand in the pot in everything. He needs to hire a football guy to be his GM. his ego won't allow that though because he believes he's in the right and doesnt want to be questioned. When he had two good football guys there in Johnson and parecells he ran them out of town. His draft pics are suspect at best and still has not addressed that " O" line. Romo will be dead if it continues like this. And WR. Couldn't get open against an average redskin defense. Garret is a good coordinator but head coach doesnt have that firm hand

Yeah Jeff, pretty much agree with this. Jerry did go with the smart football pick this draft with Tyron Smith in the first round rather than the "splashy" guy, but you're right, his ego gets in the way sometimes. Romo took some huge hits last night. He was visibly affected in the 4th quarter with the ribs hurting. The hit he took by Rob Jackson I even felt a little bit. He hung in there, showed he's a tough guy, but he might be on that fine line between tough and reckless. I have to say, though, that Dez Bryant is a legitimate stud. Even with Dez not at a 100% he looked like the best receiving option they had, very dangerous player. Jones looked fast, as well, but he looks like he's not ever going to be a guy that can give you 200+ carries a season because he will break down.

and what is funnier is two weeks ago you declared the season over and the hope for a brighter future next year with a new starting QB...the dog is just saying, you seem to like being in a perpetual back peddle, and that has to be exhausting.

Again with the terrible reading skills. The season was declared over because of the mass amount of injuries. Eli was a separate topic.

Get off my nuts dog bitch, ya failed.

Again with the terrible reading skills. The season was declared over because of the mass amount of injuries. Eli was a separate topic.

Get off my nuts dog bitch, ya failed.

look, the dog is just trying to figure out which bigblue01 is real...is it the one having the discussion in this current thread, or it is the one who said this:

Well guys, its been fun predicting up until now. Im gonna go ahead and put a lid on this fuckin season. I was never one of those who agreed with injuries being the conditioners fault, but this is ridiculously pathetic. See ya next yr, hopefully with a new QB.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=40234

just to clarify, eli manning hasn't been injured, so perhaps your reading skills are, how did you put it, terrible?