SportsWrath

Victor Cruz

BadEgg

LOL....CONSERVATIVE AND SMART. :rolleyes:

No, more like hurting and take what you can get. You cant tell me the cowshits wanted to win by 6 FGs.

They both looked like shit. Game 1 of the reg season can be misleading. By games 3-4, you start to see what you got a little better. You 2 teams looked like shit.

Ahhh...I get it now, BB. You don't count the first 2 games because they are misleading...Interestingly, the Giants were awful the first two games. :confused:

So, let's start counting in weeks 3 and 4 when they beat the so-called "Dream Team" with Fat Andy's help and then go on to play the fearsome Cardnals...

But how did your "we know what we are in weeks 3 and 4" work out for you the last year...when they choked away the playoffs in weeks 15 and 16...

How that work out for you? :thumbs:

Nice game last night... :unsure::blink:

Does Dallas have a short team bus? Just curious, because your offense put on quite a show. But I'll give Romo credit, going to night school to get that special needs training to help coach up your passing game is definitely going that extra mile.

Tell me, do they even bother changing helmets, or do they just use the one, because it has a shiny star?

They may not pass the wonderlic, but they sure as hell pass the window-lick. :drool:

Yes, the Cowboys got off the short bus against a very underrated and well-coached Redskins defense and...

PUT ON A BETTER OFFENSIVE SHOW THAN THE GIANTS DID!

AND WON THE DAMN GAME!

But, by all means, keep coming with your "offensive show" comments.

I love this place....

LOVE IT! :freaked:

Yes, the Cowboys got off the short bus against a very underrated and well-coached Redskins defense and...

AND WON THE DAMN GAME!

I love this place....

Bad Egg

Psssssssst!!!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OFFENSE........you can barely hike the ball

AND WON THE DAMN GAME!

I love this place....

You know, you're right--you guys certainly put on a better offensive show than we did--I was laughing my ass off watching Romo getting pelted repeatedly with snaps he wasn't expecting, watching your wide receivers milling around in the backfield waiting for Romo to tell them where to stand, and then running to the wrong spots. Now THAT'S entertainment! Classic Keystone Cops stuff! :LMAO::clap:

All the while hearing Gruden and co. talking about where Dallas likes to try going long...you know, about where your center snapped the ball about 10-15 yards past your QB? How about the number of turnovers your D got in field goal range that the great Tony R. couldn't get a first down with?

We only got into the endzone in our loss. Twice. I know, I know. Scoring 14 points so quickly is kind of cheating, when a true offense takes 6 trips to the red zone to score 18 pts. A freaking juggernaut, I tells ya!

At least I know why your coaches are taking such ridiculous chances with Romo's long term health now. If Kitna was in there, your offense would look like a high school team. A bad one.

Your defense won that game. To the point where your O should have fellated them in the locker room afterwards. That, and a few critical Grossman turnovers saved your sorry asses.

But please, feel free to not change a thing on the offense when we play you. I'm quaking in fear.

AND WON THE DAMN GAME!

I love this place....

That is why no one takes you seriously around here. That couldnt be more wrong.

look, the dog is just trying to figure out which bigblue01 is real...is it the one having the discussion in this current thread, or it is the one who said this:

Well guys, its been fun predicting up until now. Im gonna go ahead and put a lid on this fuckin season. I was never one of those who agreed with injuries being the conditioners fault, but this is ridiculously pathetic. See ya next yr, hopefully with a new QB.

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=40234

just to clarify, eli manning hasn't been injured, so perhaps your reading skills are, how did you put it, terrible?

:facepalm:

Damn dog, you aint good at this anymore. You tried to embarrass me and you only proved my point. I just told you I said declaring the season over had to do with injuries. And yes, I want to see more consistency out of Eli....ESPECIALLY at that time. :rolleyes:

Maybe your momma hasnt fixed your breakfast yet??? Yeah, thats probably it.

:facepalm:

Damn dog, you aint good at this anymore. You tried to embarrass me and you only proved my point. I just told you I said declaring the season over had to do with injuries. And yes, I want to see more consistency out of Eli....ESPECIALLY at that time. :rolleyes:

Maybe your momma hasnt fixed your breakfast yet??? Yeah, thats probably it.

dog's not trying to embarrass you at all...again, just trying to determine which one of you is real...the one who wants to see a little more consistency out of little eli or the one that wants him out as the starter next year. seems like a drastic hope if all you want to see if a little more consistency...

You know, you're right--you guys certainly put on a better offensive show than we did--I was laughing my ass off watching Romo getting pelted repeatedly with snaps he wasn't expecting, watching your wide receivers milling around in the backfield waiting for Romo to tell them where to stand, and then running to the wrong spots. Now THAT'S entertainment! Classic Keystone Cops stuff! :LMAO::clap:

All the while hearing Gruden and co. talking about where Dallas likes to try going long...you know, about where your center snapped the ball about 10-15 yards past your QB? How about the number of turnovers your D got in field goal range that the great Tony R. couldn't get a first down with?

We only got into the endzone in our loss. Twice. I know, I know. Scoring 14 points so quickly is kind of cheating, when a true offense takes 6 trips to the red zone to score 18 pts. A freaking juggernaut, I tells ya!

At least I know why your coaches are taking such ridiculous chances with Romo's long term health now. If Kitna was in there, your offense would look like a high school team. A bad one.

Your defense won that game. To the point where your O should have fellated them in the locker room afterwards. That, and a few critical Grossman turnovers saved your sorry asses.

But please, feel free to not change a thing on the offense when we play you. I'm quaking in fear.

You are amusing, I'll give you that.

1) Yes, the Cowboys defense won the game. They generated turnovers. The offense converted them into points. I'll bet if you asked Tom Brady Jr and TC if they could have won by 6 FG's week 1, they would take it and run. But, by all means, keep your 2 TDS and your loss.

Fascinating how Rex "gave us" one, but managed to light-up your vaunted defense.

2) The great Tony R couldn't get a first down. Yup. He was the only man out there. Here are the facts: Tony R took them on 2 long scoring drives in the end of the game and got them the points they needed. That 3rd and 21 conversion was all Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. There was no blocking. But 2 injured players put the team on their back and came up huge -- Just like Eli did week 1 against this same Skins defense...right? :unsure:

3) What'e even more laughable is your assessment of Garrett, Kitna and the Keystone Cops. Garrett can't coach. Kitna can't play. See exhibit 1: 2010 Cowboys 33 Giants 20. Garrett, in his head coaching debut, schools the Giants with, the one and only, JON KITNA. Of course Brady JR did give them 7, just like he did with the Skins in Week 1. But, over all, it was a sound thrashing in a game they had no business winning. Go figure. Those Keystone coaches...

Why did Romo play Monday night? Was the Cowboys training staff being foolish? Romo was the best QB on the field. He is being paid a ton of money to play football. Guys have played hurt before and with broken ribs. He did was he was supposed to do and he did it well.

But keep posting, man. I have missed you. :clap:

That is why no one takes you seriously around here. That couldnt be more wrong.

the dog would guess he was comparing the two teams against their games with the redskins, meaning badegg is stating that the cowboys put up a better effort than did the giants against the redskins. please commence with your standard back peddle...

the dog would guess he was comparing the two teams against their games with the redskins, meaning badegg is stating that the cowboys put up a better effort than did the giants against the redskins. please commence with your standard back peddle...

Hmmmm......you comin to eggys rescue......interesting.......

They only made FGs, hows that better than TDs? Because they won? Credit the defense for that.

Run doggy, I think breakfast is ready, dont dissapoint your mommy.

They only made FGs, hows that better than TDs? Because they won? Credit the defense for that.

OMG! You are your own worst enemy!

Didn't the Giants win an NFC Championship game by scoring 15 points, without a TD?

Yes, BB. Winning the game is all that matters. If it's with only FG so be it.

You are priceless. The gift that keeps giving... :thumbs:

the dog supposses it is all how you look at it...to be honest, the dog didn't see more than 10 minutes of the game, and hasn't checked the stats or how the scores came to pass, but if you say they took advantage of 6 scoring opportunities to the giants 2, and then factor in that they won, then the argument could be made that it was a better performance.

the dog would ask badegg, following the cowboys-redskins game, did you as a cowboy fan declare that you were looking forward to next year with the hope of a new QB at the helm? just wanted to see if that was a potential epidemic among NFC East fans or just bigblue...

the dog supposses it is all how you look at it...to be honest, the dog didn't see more than 10 minutes of the game, and hasn't checked the stats or how the scores came to pass, but if you say they took advantage of 6 scoring opportunities to the giants 2, and then factor in that they won, then the argument could be made that it was a better performance.

the dog would ask badegg, following the cowboys-redskins game, did you as a cowboy fan declare that you were looking forward to next year with the hope of a new QB at the helm? just wanted to see if that was a potential epidemic among NFC East fans or just bigblue...

Good day Dog:

Badegg understands BigBlue's frustrations with his QB. Badegg would take a similar stance if he were a Giants fan.

Badegg, however, is perfectly satisified with Romo. The sky is the limit over here.

You are amusing, I'll give you that.

1) Yes, the Cowboys defense won the game. They generated turnovers. The offense converted them into points. I'll bet if you asked Tom Brady Jr and TC if they could have won by 6 FG's week 1, they would take it and run. But, by all means, keep your 2 TDS and your loss.

Fascinating how Rex "gave us" one, but managed to light-up your vaunted defense.

What exactly are you saying that I'm not here? I mentioned that the defense won that game for you. Are you going to deny that the fumble at the end of the game wasn't timely? Or for that matter, the turnovers in field goal range? And how exactly did your offense turn them into points if they were already in range? Your kicker did that.

Give me a break, a miracle escape on one play by Romo and he came up huge? Try he came up competent. And that through no fault of his own. I'm not even trashing Romo--I actually felt bad for him Monday night.

And of course you're right--consistency is the hallmark of Rex Grossman's career. :facepalm:

2) The great Tony R couldn't get a first down. Yup. He was the only man out there. Here are the facts: Tony R took them on 2 long scoring drives in the end of the game and got them the points they needed. That 3rd and 21 conversion was all Tony Romo and Dez Bryant. There was no blocking. But 2 injured players put the team on their back and came up huge -- Just like Eli did week 1 against this same Skins defense...right? :unsure:

Well Romo and Witten sure looked like the only two out there that knew what they were doing. You couldn't run until the 4th Quarter. You couldn't even get lined up to pass. And your biggest gain to a WR was on a busted play; so yeah, you didn't look good.

And if you insist about comparing a wk1 game to your wk3 fiasco, let's do just that. Because of weather conditions, we played 2 preseason games and a regular season game within a two-week span. Three games, two weeks--and we lost a week of practice between the 3rd and 4th preseason games. And during that span, we lost a boatload of players to injured reserve, with precious little time to adjust--you want to compare that to the joke of a depth chart you put on the field Monday in WEEK 3?

3) What'e even more laughable is your assessment of Garrett, Kitna and the Keystone Cops. Garrett can't coach. Kitna can't play. See exhibit 1: 2010 Cowboys 33 Giants 20. Garrett, in his head coaching debut, schools the Giants with, the one and only, JON KITNA. Of course Brady JR did give them 7, just like he did with the Skins in Week 1. But, over all, it was a sound thrashing in a game they had no business winning. Go figure. Those Keystone coaches...

Why did Romo play Monday night? Was the Cowboys training staff being foolish? Romo was the best QB on the field. He is being paid a ton of money to play football. Guys have played hurt before and with broken ribs. He did was he was supposed to do and he did it well.

Your WRs didn't know where to line up. Your center blew 4 snaps, including a couple with Romo directly over him. I'm not blaming Garrett, but I wouldn't exactly say your coaching staff did a bang-up job getting those guys ready to play. That's on the offensive staff, and you have to be the biggest homer in the world to think that was acceptable work getting those guys ready to play.

But don't take my word for it--watch the reaction your QB had to the situation during and after the game. He wasn't exactly all smiles now, was he?

I think Kitna is a decent QB. Not great, not a full-time starter. I thought he was good even before he joined the Lions, let alone your team. But I wouldn't put him on the field on one week's notice with the clown car WRs you foisted into Monday's game. Apparently, the Cowboys should put their offensive plays in an audio book, because your wide receivers obviously didn't or couldn't read it.

And no, I don't think it was the brightest idea to let a guy get on the field with a punctured lung, and no running game to speak of. Broken ribs, ok, that's been done, and so long as it's well-protected, it should be ok. But a punctured lung is just reckless--and for what? Entertainment shouldn't have a body count, and it's irresponsible to even take that chance.

The sick part of all this is I was actually hoping you guys would win, because I'd rather be in a tie for first than all alone in second. I will never make that mistake again.

OMG! You are your own worst enemy!

Didn't the Giants win an NFC Championship game by scoring 15 points, without a TD?

Yes, BB. Winning the game is all that matters. If it's with only FG so be it.

You are priceless. The gift that keeps giving... :thumbs:

Seriously? LMMFAO! I think it may be you whos YOUR own worst enemy..... :rolleyes:

Didnt you say you had a better OFFENSIVE output than us? So I show you how you did not, and you contradict yourself and go in a different direction! lol Oh my, youre stupid as stupid gets.

Oh, and we also had TDs in that same NFC Championship game, so thats apples to oranges.

WOW......when youre the dog, youre just pathetic. When youre the egg.....youre just plain dumb.

Hurry up cowshits, lose again already, so this idiot will dissapear....and we all know he will.

You havent noticed youre dead wrong on this yet?? Geezzz.......... :facepalm:

Good day Dog:

Badegg understands BigBlue's frustrations with his QB. Badegg would take a similar stance if he were a Giants fan.

Badegg, however, is perfectly satisified with Romo. The sky is the limit over here.

The sky is the limit??? Reach for the Stars?

God, you know I long for the old days when I could take the Cowboys seriously........I cannot

You have problems all over your roster

You need a football man to come in there and draft size and speed.....you need linemen

I don't know who re-built Detroit and Buffalo but whoever it is you need them, or someone like them

Jones is a long nosed meddler............his own worst enemy

The Eagles are dangerous, but like you lack linemen

The Skins are getting it right.......Shanhan knows what hes doing

If you look up "work in progress", you'll see a photo of the Cowboys offensive line.

Honestly, if they don't improve, Romo will be scrambling around on a Rascal by the end of the season.

My favorite play......"the spontaneous snap"

Your WRs didn't know where to line up. Your center blew 4 snaps, including a couple with Romo directly over him. I'm not blaming Garrett, but I wouldn't exactly say your coaching staff did a bang-up job getting those guys ready to play. That's on the offensive staff, and you have to be the biggest homer in the world to think that was acceptable work getting those guys ready to play.

But don't take my word for it--watch the reaction your QB had to the situation during and after the game. He wasn't exactly all smiles now, was he?

I think Kitna is a decent QB. Not great, not a full-time starter. I thought he was good even before he joined the Lions, let alone your team. But I wouldn't put him on the field on one week's notice with the clown car WRs you foisted into Monday's game. Apparently, the Cowboys should put their offensive plays in an audio book, because your wide receivers obviously didn't or couldn't read it.

And no, I don't think it was the brightest idea to let a guy get on the field with a punctured lung, and no running game to speak of. Broken ribs, ok, that's been done, and so long as it's well-protected, it should be ok. But a punctured lung is just reckless--and for what? Entertainment shouldn't have a body count, and it's irresponsible to even take that chance.

The sick part of all this is I was actually hoping you guys would win, because I'd rather be in a tie for first than all alone in second. I will never make that mistake again.

[/quote

And if you insist about comparing a wk1 game to your wk3 fiasco, let's do just that. Because of weather conditions, we played 2 preseason games and a regular season game within a two-week span. Three games, two weeks--and we lost a week of practice between the 3rd and 4th preseason games. And during that span, we lost a boatload of players to injured reserve, with precious little time to adjust--you want to compare that to the joke of a depth chart you put on the field Monday in WEEK 3?

Sorry, man. You lost me right here. This is bad, even for a Giants fan. The MOTHER of all excuses -- we played too many games and we lost practice time. Throw in a "boatload" of injuries to boot. Creative. Sad.

It hurts, I know. The Cowboys won the game and are in first place. They won the game despite that depth chart, despite mass confusion on the o-line and despite a group of WR that had no idea what they were doing and a WR who was playing on 1 leg.

And they played their best football in the fourt quarter. When they had too.

The Giants were shut out by the Redskins in the second half. Did they even convert a 3rd down? And they had a healthy Manning. They had Nicks. They had Jacobs. They had Bradshaw. I believe they had Manningahm. And they couldn't even get a field goal.

Meanwhile, Grossman rings them up for 300 yards. Think about that. And a 100 yard game from Fred Davis, the TE version of Jerry Rice. Davis will be good, no doubt. But the Giants have issues. Sorry, they do.

They played too many games = excuse.

They couldn't practice = excuse.

Injuries = excuse.

The Cowboys were injured Monday night. Half the league is. Vick wasn't around in the fourth and we all know what he can do in the fourth.

The Giants don't look good this season. TC will probably be canned at the end of the year and you'll be starting over. Your QB won't be run out of town because they can't.

But what can you do? Relax man, and enjoy the season.

You beat the dream team and have the Cardnals next week. Times are good.

]The sick part of all this is I was actually hoping you guys would win, because I'd rather be in a tie for first than all alone in second. I will never make that mistake again.

Never made that mistake :). See my Skins vs Boys thread in the GD section. The boys and the Eagles are two teams I want to go 0-17 every season.. that's right 0-17.. as one Sportswrather put it "I want them to suck so bad they get credited with a loss during the bye"