SportsWrath

Dynasty?

osi724dasack

Not to mention that last time I saw we were like 30mil under the cap which will be enough to not only resign more of our key players but to sign a few here and there and still have cap room for our draft picks...

we have Eli, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Ward, Hedgecock, Shockey, Boss, Smith, Burress on offense for the next 3-4 years..

Osi, Barry, Tuck, Kiwi, Pierce, Wilson, Ross, Webster, Dockery on defense

if we keep Spags then were set!

where do you come up with this . Wow we made it to the superbowl we have not played in 42 yet and we are a dynasty ????? Even if we do win thats only 1 in 17 years . The Pat's have 3 trophies in 4 years and the verdic was still out at the start of this season if they were a dynasty or not.

USP is not a kid. He is a miserable old man.

Please either he is so old he has lost his mental capacity or he is a 14 year old punk who is mentally handicapped.

Osi you are amazing. One second you are talking about how we should have kept Warner because with Eli we can't get to the big game. Now we get there and Eli makes your DYNASTY list?

Besides which some of the players you list are NOT Dynasty players.

Ward....hey he did well but he wasn't a superstar. He is also an injury waiting to happen. AND if I recall correctly he is a free agent....and I doubt he will be signed.

Kiwi....he was improving but to count him as being a key player is just wishful right now.

Webster....he has had 3 seasons? to prove himself and hasn't done well at all, and that is being generous. Has he stepped it up this postseason? Abso-fucking-lutely but that is hardly reason to get pumped up over him as a lasting player.

Dockery....I could just copy and past Webster and change a few words. Decent player but not anyone I would associate with a dynasty.

As usual you are entirely premature in your thought process. To even bring up the D word.....you just sound so....I don't mean to insult but you sound stupid when this team hasn't won anything except for a conference championship and it took 3 SB wins for the Patriots to even legitimately being called a dynasty.

what happened??????

We go from being a sorry team with a horrible qb and coach to this week being a dynasty after 3 very close wins?????

How'd that happen????

although I do see us only improving as a team overall.

Please either he is so old he has lost his mental capacity or he is a 14 year old punk who is mentally handicapped.

Osi you are amazing. One second you are talking about how we should have kept Warner because with Eli we can't get to the big game. Now we get there and Eli makes your DYNASTY list?

Besides which some of the players you list are NOT Dynasty players.

Ward....hey he did well but he wasn't a superstar. He is also an injury waiting to happen. AND if I recall correctly he is a free agent....and I doubt he will be signed.

Kiwi....he was improving but to count him as being a key player is just wishful right now.

Webster....he has had 3 seasons? to prove himself and hasn't done well at all, and that is being generous. Has he stepped it up this postseason? Abso-fucking-lutely but that is hardly reason to get pumped up over him as a lasting player.

Dockery....I could just copy and past Webster and change a few words. Decent player but not anyone I would associate with a dynasty.

As usual you are entirely premature in your thought process. To even bring up the D word.....you just sound so....I don't mean to insult but you sound stupid when this team hasn't won anything except for a conference championship and it took 3 SB wins for the Patriots to even legitimately being called a dynasty.

Who knows if Wilson stays as well.

Barry Cofield? I like him, he plays ok, but I wouldn't exactly call him a core player at this point.

Dynasty?

lis04-3.jpg

Oh, the pain...

Who knows if Wilson stays as well.

Barry Cofield? I like him, he plays ok, but I wouldn't exactly call him a core player at this point.

Dynasty?

lis04-3.jpg

Oh, the pain...

Hu? BC has been great for us, and he's only 2 years in the league. The only reason he hasnt had huge numbers this year, is cause Spags pulls the Tackles on passing downs, and sends in the speed rushers. He is a core player, for years to come.

"Webster....he has had 3 seasons? to prove himself and hasn't done well at all, and that is being generous. Has he stepped it up this postseason? Abso-fucking-lutely but that is hardly reason to get pumped up over him as a lasting player."

This I gotta disagree with. Web has hung against the second and third best offenses in the league the last couple weeks, and also came up big against Tampa. You either can do that, or you cant. He's proven to be a very good corner in this league. The past means nothing at this point for Web.

"Webster....he has had 3 seasons? to prove himself and hasn't done well at all, and that is being generous. Has he stepped it up this postseason? Abso-fucking-lutely but that is hardly reason to get pumped up over him as a lasting player."

This I gotta disagree with. Web has hung against the second and third best offenses in the league the last couple weeks, and also came up big against Tampa. You either can do that, or you cant. He's proven to be a very good corner in this league. The past means nothing at this point for Web.

He has had three good games, and has made mistakes and has made great plays in each. Well I can't think of any when he went against Galloway but really, you think he has proven to be a very good corner? The entire secondary gets a lot of help from that front 7.