SportsWrath

Lets get this party started!

BIGBLUE01

Good morning all. Im hungover, and SoCalDub and Peephole are still crashed out. It was a FUN night last night. There are tons of Giant fans in for the game, and we spent almost the entire night at the hotel where the Giants are staying. Got autographs from everyone, Jacobs, Toomer, Diehl, Boss, Spags, Grey Ruegamer, Hedgecock, Jerry Reese and thats all I can think of right now. I need more coffee. The pics and video footage will be coming shortly. Wish more of you were here! Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a couple of pics:

This is me and Hedgecock:

11-22-08_2033.jpg

And this is me and GM Jerry Reese:

11-22-08_2000.jpg

guys, this is sooooo much fun. My hat is lttered with autographs. I'm pretty hung over right now though, I must have drank a 20 pack waititng for players to show up. It was awesome! Anywsy, I guees we're off to set up the tailgate...

GO GIANTSSS!!!!! :rock:

Good morning all. Im hungover, and SoCalDub and Peephole are still crashed out. It was a FUN night last night. There are tons of Giant fans in for the game, and we spent almost the entire night at the hotel where the Giants are staying. Got autographs from everyone, Jacobs, Toomer, Diehl, Boss, Spags, Grey Ruegamer, Hedgecock, Jerry Reese and thats all I can think of right now. I need more coffee. The pics and video footage will be coming shortly. Wish more of you were here! Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a couple of pics:

This is me and Hedgecock:

11-22-08_2033.jpg

And this is me and GM Jerry Reese:

11-22-08_2000.jpg

I hate you!!! Now the apprentice exceeds his master....now into exile I must go. Good for you man...and keep that mojo going for a Giants stomping. :flex:

I hate you!!! Now the apprentice exceeds his master....now into exile I must go. Good for you man...and keep that mojo going for a Giants stomping. :flex:

LOL!!

It was fun shit!! Except for the end of the game, but the overall weekend was a freeakin blast. blunatic is one hell of a nice dude, Although with all the rukus, he didnt make it to my tailgate, but he's a great guy. Socal, another cool dude, and we had fun. Ill post shit soon!

LOL!!

It was fun shit!! Except for the end of the game, but the overall weekend was a freeakin blast. blunatic is one hell of a nice dude, Although with all the rukus, he didnt make it to my tailgate, but he's a great guy. Socal, another cool dude, and we had fun. Ill post shit soon!

Heres how it went down...

Got to Pheonix, me BB01...he's crazy mutherfucker, but totally cool. We got plastered the night before the game, went back to the telly and passed out. Havent met Blu at this point. Wake up Sunday with head thumping, BB01 is in a mad dash to get things done, but once we get to choir the procrastinating starts...over and over. Anyway finally get all the tialgate squared away, I'm getting ripped and just having a blast! I have never been aroud that many Giants fans at once...it was awesome...still havent met Blu yet. So the game starts, Blu is apparently in my section, and I never met him...to this day I never him, but I'm sure if he was in my section who knew who I was, because I was letting it roar. All in all a fun time, until I had to pay 60 bucks for cab to the airport becasue Somebody got arrested, I wont mention any names...

Got to Pheonix, me BB01...he's crazy mutherfucker, but totally cool. We got plastered the night before the game, went back to the telly and passed out. Havent met Blu at this point. Wake up Sunday with head thumping, BB01 is in a mad dash to get things done, but once we get to choir the procrastinating starts...over and over. Anyway finally get all the tialgate squared away, I'm getting ripped and just having a blast! I have never been aroud that many Giants fans at once...it was awesome...still havent met Blu yet. So the game starts, Blu is apparently in my section, and I never met him...to this day I never him, but I'm sure if he was in my section who knew who I was, because I was letting it roar. All in all a fun time, until I had to pay 60 bucks for cab to the airport becasue Somebody got arrested, I wont mention any names...

so let me see if I have this right.....BB01 invites you out to AZ for the game, starts planning the tailgating like a deranged mother hen, and then gets arrested so you have to pay 60 bucks to get to the airport? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: Classic

Can you try to explain that one again. I've tried to make sense of that grouping of words but I just can't do it. :huh:

I looked all over for you Dub. BigBlue called me and told me you were wearing a blue Giants Jersey which narrowed it down considerably. I was in 117 row 38- had 2 skinhead tatooed- full of piercing Giants fans right in front of me- very cool guys. And a bunch of fun cardinal fans.

As far as the tailgate, <_< we walked all over the stadium looking for the blue lot- ( we got side tracked by a big BBI party on the green which was all cali guys. They were much cooler in person than on line.)

We stopped an old man in a golf cart to ask for the blue lot and it wasn't even on his chart. So he said he's drive us around a little to see if we could find it- couple of minutes later, these giants fans flag down the cart and asked for the blue lot- they were looking for the same party and gave up as well. There was also a guy dressed up as a cardinal who shit popcorn on the giants fans which i thought was pretty funny.

I looked all over for you Dub. BigBlue called me and told me you were wearing a blue Giants Jersey which narrowed it down considerably. I was in 117 row 38- had 2 skinhead tatooed- full of piercing Giants fans right in front of me- very cool guys. And a bunch of fun cardinal fans.

As far as the tailgate, <_< we walked all over the stadium looking for the blue lot- ( we got side tracked by a big BBI party on the green which was all cali guys. They were much cooler in person than on line.)

We stopped an old man in a golf cart to ask for the blue lot and it wasn't even on his chart. So he said he's drive us around a little to see if we could find it- couple of minutes later, these giants fans flag down the cart and asked for the blue lot- they were looking for the same party and gave up as well. There was also a guy dressed up as a cardinal who shit popcorn on the giants fans which i thought was pretty funny.

You must have met the only other people that didnt find it. And Im sorry blu, we didnt find out till the moment we got there that we needed a pass to party on the great lawn. We were told all month long that it was 1st come 1st serve. So we had to move to the blue lot. On the other side of the stadium. I can tell you this. Hosting a tailgate that big was a ton of work. And a couple people that I wanted there didnt make it because it was hard to explain the reroute of the location. But if you found the BBI guys on the lawn, you pretty much found where we were originally gonn have it. And I remember getting there before they said we couldnt set up there, and it looked fun. Thanks for lunch blu, and I hope you enjoyed your wine. It was a pleasure meetin ya.

You must have met the only other people that didnt find it. And Im sorry blu, we didnt find out till the moment we got there that we needed a pass to party on the great lawn. We were told all month long that it was 1st come 1st serve. So we had to move to the blue lot. On the other side of the stadium. I can tell you this. Hosting a tailgate that big was a ton of work. And a couple people that I wanted there didnt make it because it was hard to explain the reroute of the location. But if you found the BBI guys on the lawn, you pretty much found where we were originally gonn have it. And I remember getting there before they said we couldnt set up there, and it looked fun. Thanks for lunch blu, and I hope you enjoyed your wine. It was a pleasure meetin ya.

we went back to the hotel- cracked open the wine and a couple of stinky cigars at poolside. it was great- actually, we visit that town where the winery is quite often- solvang- it's a little danish themed town where you can get great pastries and frikadeller.

thanks for your hospitality, everyone is so nice in AZ, i felt like steve martin in my blue heaven