SportsWrath

Lets get this party started!

BIGBLUE01

I promised I'd say it on tape, we didnt make the extra banners after all. I wanted to get more shoutouts on it, but I got too friggin drunk. :cheers:

BTW, I'm getting the footage burned to a DVD from Jesse here in the next day or two, I'll post it.

Way to chickenshit your way outta a promise there Blue.

:brooding:

Haha I remember going down there with all the cops surrounding BB. One old man kept putting his hand on my shoulder. :huh: I had to push him away about 3 times. Anyway it came to no surprise that BB would be getting arrested, thats not the first time he's gotten in a fight at a giants game.

Haha I remember going down there with all the cops surrounding BB. One old man kept putting his hand on my shoulder. :huh: I had to push him away about 3 times. Anyway it came to no surprise that BB would be getting arrested, thats not the first time he's gotten in a fight at a giants game.

hi peephole...the dog finds your father quite interesting...

Yeah, but the last time the Giants came, I didnt get arrested because the cop saw the other guy strted it. Not so lucky this time. :P