SportsWrath

Lets get this party started!

BIGBLUE01

I looked all over for you Dub. BigBlue called me and told me you were wearing a blue Giants Jersey which narrowed it down considerably. I was in 117 row 38- had 2 skinhead tatooed- full of piercing Giants fans right in front of me- very cool guys. And a bunch of fun cardinal fans.

As far as the tailgate, <_< we walked all over the stadium looking for the blue lot- ( we got side tracked by a big BBI party on the green which was all cali guys. They were much cooler in person than on line.)

We stopped an old man in a golf cart to ask for the blue lot and it wasn't even on his chart. So he said he's drive us around a little to see if we could find it- couple of minutes later, these giants fans flag down the cart and asked for the blue lot- they were looking for the same party and gave up as well. There was also a guy dressed up as a cardinal who shit popcorn on the giants fans which i thought was pretty funny.

Paul gave a description of what you looked like, but when I turned around to scam the section, you could have been anybody. I was in row 12, right in front of some hot Cardinal chicks, who by the end of the game were gave me a back massage. If I wasn't so loyal, they would have came back to the hotel with me. I was pretty loud and obnoxious, I'm sure you probably heard me once or twice. Anyway, sucks I missed you and the tailgate didnt pan out as we all planned it.

OK, so basically, I was goin down the aisle to go take a piss. I take said piss, and proceed to return to my seat. As I was turning the corner to walk back up the aisle, there were about 3 Cards fans jawing with a couple Gmen fans. And the overall crowd at the scuffle was about 6 or 7 people, because there was a Giant fan and a Cards fan trying to break it up. Well, the most irate Cardfan was eventually face to face with me, because when trying to get around the scuffle to go back up to my seat, I landed in front of him, and he started cursin me out, thinking I was part of the Giant fans that were jawin with him. So he tells me, "Fuck you!" I look around and say "FUCK YOU!" Now I dont remember the exact verbage from that moment on, I was pretty toasty. But the next set of words went a little something like, "Giants suck, Eli is a little bitch, and I fucked your mom!" I stuck my head out, leaning a little closer and said, "Oh yeah, FUCK YOU AGAIN!!" The next thing I know I have my hands around this guys throat, punched him once in the eye, elbowed the security guard by accident as he was breaking it up and then ended the fight by falling backwards over the row behind us with the security guard on top of me. That was about the beginning of the 4th quarter. They took me into the breezeway where the conxcession stands are, and asked questions. A few Cards fans came down and said I was the instigator from the get go. I wasnt even there initially!! So, I tell them my son is up in his seat, and they need to get him and tell him whats going on. After a bunch of laughing and joking from the cops about how I was being a little complaining bitch about my son, a few of my buddies realize I've been gone for a bit, so they see me in cuffs. I tell them what happened, and they take my keys, phone etc and go get my son (Peephole). Luckily, from our married days, my exwife is a hHuge Giant fan, so she was there with my daughter. So he was safe. Can you believe these prick cops?? They thought it was funny that my son might have gotten left behind. They didnt know my ex was there. Anyway, they took me to a mini jail in the stadium, I waited there till about 9pm our time, which was about 4 hours after the game ended. They told me I was being charged with disorderly conduct and assault. Then, they transport me to the Glendale city jail, where I wait to see a judge. No one pressed charges, so It gets dropped and I leave. I got out this morning about 9am.

Paul gave a description of what you looked like, but when I turned around to scam the section, you could have been anybody. I was in row 12, right in front of some hot ass Cardinal chicks, who by the end of the game were giving me a back massage. :) If I wasn't so loyal, they would have came back to the hotel with me. I was pretty loud and obnoxious, I'm sure you probably heard me once or twice. Anyway, sucks I missed you and the tailgate didnt pan out as we all planned it.

It was still a blast, but because of the last minute redirection, we missed a couple of people. I was getting ready to get blu like I did all the other guys(Remember the group we went and found and led them to the tailgate from giant.com?)but he stopped calling because he couldn't find it and he found the one on the lawn. As soon as Jesse gets me my camera and stuff back Im gonna post teh tailgate vid. I have the one where we were getting autographs in the hotel, and it has bits of the tailgate, but what Jesse has has the main one, where we mention SW.

P.S. I swear I hope I run into that Cards fan I fought with. My autographed hat fell off, and none of my buddies could find it. I know nhey trashed it. Man, that hat had Hedgecock, Boss, Hixon, Spagnuolo Armstead, Reese and Jacobs autographs on it.

:furious:

OK, so basically, I was goin down the aisle to go take a piss. I take said piss, and proceed to return to my seat. As I was turning the corner to walk back up the aisle, there were about 3 Cards fans jawing with a couple Gmen fans. And the overall crowd at the scuffle was about 6 or 7 people, because there was a Giant fan and a Cards fan trying to break it up. Well, the most irate Cardfan was eventually face to face with me, because when trying to get around the scuffle to go back up to my seat, I landed in front of him, and he started cursin me out, thinking I was part of the Giant fans that were jawin with him. So he tells me, "Fuck you!" I look around and say "FUCK YOU!" Now I dont remember the exact verbage from that moment on, I was pretty toasty. But the next set of words went a little something like, "Giants suck, Eli is a little bitch, and I fucked your mom!" I stuck my head out, leaning a little closer and said, "Oh yeah, FUCK YOU AGAIN!!" The next thing I know I have my hands around this guys throat, punched him once in the eye, elbowed the security guard by accident as he was breaking it up and then ended the fight by falling backwards over the row behind us with the security guard on top of me. That was about the beginning of the 4th quarter. They took me into the breezeway where the conxcession stands are, and asked questions. A few Cards fans came down and said I was the instigator from the get go. I wasnt even there initially!! So, I tell them my son is up in his seat, and they need to get him and tell him whats going on. After a bunch of laughing and joking from the cops about how I was being a little complaining bitch about my son, a few of my buddies realize I've been gone for a bit, so they see me in cuffs. I tell them what happened, and they take my keys, phone etc and go get my son (Peephole). Luckily, from our married days, my exwife is a hHuge Giant fan, so she was there with my daughter. So he was safe. Can you believe these prick cops?? They thought it was funny that my son might have gotten left behind. They didnt know my ex was there. Anyway, they took me to a mini jail in the stadium, I waited there till about 9pm our time, which was about 4 hours after the game ended. They told me I was being charged with disorderly conduct and assault. Then, they transport me to the Glendale city jail, where I wait to see a judge. No one pressed charges, so It gets dropped and I leave. I got out this morning about 9am.

Bastard! 60 dollars for that fucking cab ride to the airport. <_< Next time, I'm gonna kick your ass and we can both leave at 9a.m. :P

Bastard! 60 dollars for that fucking cab ride to the airport. <_< Next time, I'm gonna kick your ass and we can both leave at 9a.m. :P

LOL, Im so sorry bud. I kept thinking about that when I was in there. I knew my kids were OK so I kept hoping I'd get out in time to take you the airport.

Yeah me too, I just thought it would be socal. I still cannot believe BB01 got arrested.

Hell no my man. I'm as cool as the underside of a pillow. Like I said, I even had Cardinal chicks macking on me. BB01 is a fucking looney! :ph34r:

Nah, BB01 is the man. I wish he was sitting with me, there was lots of fun things taking place there.

Yeah, enough with the "I looked for you"...."dude i was right there" shit, did you get caught blowing SoCal in the men's room or what?

Naaah....them bastards were like a crew of toe tapping senators in the urinal. I heard a whole crew of Cardinals fans ran out of the crapper because of all of the flirting going on in there. Disgraceful.

Paul gave a description of what you looked like, but when I turned around to scam the section, you could have been anybody. I was in row 12, right in front of some hot ass Cardinal chicks, who by the end of the game were giving me a back massage. :) If I wasn't so loyal, they would have came back to the hotel with me. I was pretty loud and obnoxious, I'm sure you probably heard me once or twice. Anyway, sucks I missed you and the tailgate didnt pan out as we all planned it.

Hold on a second, if you weren't so loyal to what? No sexlife???

C'mon dude, that sounds so lame.

Hold on a second, if you weren't so loyal to what? No sexlife???

C'mon dude, that sounds so lame.

If I wasnt so loyal to my fiancee, who she knew about becasue I told her. You're lame. Dont hate the player, hate game.

I'm guessing you dont believe me, becasue of what I dont know. But maybe this will help. She was there celebrating her 30th birthday, she's a 6th grade teacher from Mesa Arizona. Her name was Murna. She is Persian and German. need me to continue...?

If I wasnt so loyal to my fiancee, who she knew about becasue I told her. You're lame. Dont hate the player, hate game.

I'm guessing you dont believe me, becasue of what I dont know. But maybe this will help. She was there celebrating her 30th birthday, she's a 6th grade teacher from Mesa Arizona. Her name was Murna. She is Persian and German. need me to continue...?

SoCal I don't think he was doubting your story just that he was questioning why you didn't seal the deal. The fact that you have a fiance and that is the reason is very honorable.

sorry you couldn't make it VG.

Yeah, sound like ya'll had a blast, even if not with each other. :doh:

We need to plan something next year, I know I'd like to hit Giants stadium, but ticket prices might be out of this world, if they are, maybe Philly? Or hell, we can go to DC, I'm 45 minutes from Dulles airport, and we can take the metro right to the stadium. Plus, no need for a hotel.

Blue, you are a thug, you know well you got up in that guys face, there's no such thing as a hardcore Cards fan.

LOL, ya know, the dude started it with me and had me mistaken for someone in the original scuffle, but i still shoulda just walked away. I guess I do have a little Pacman in me. :P

Yeah me too, I just thought it would be socal. I still cannot believe BB01 got arrested.

You know what I thought SoCal was gonna get arrested for?

Yelling out the hotel window..GO GIANTS!!! every 5 minutes late Saturday night!!LOL

Despite what happened to me, I had a fuckin BLAST! I cant wait to get the video and post it.

You know what I thought SoCal was gonna get arrested for?

Yelling out the hotel window..GO GIANTS!!! every 5 minutes late Saturday night!!LOL

Despite what happened to me, I had a fuckin BLAST! I cant wait to get the video and post it.

Don't bother with the video, I checked with Fox and the footage will be on "COPS" this Saturday.

Simply put "COPS" rules.

you mean bullshitting.....no thanks.

haha..if you say so. :)

BB01 make sure you show the part where you are being held against your will to say Booyah is the king.

I promised I'd say it on tape, we didnt make the extra banners after all. I wanted to get more shoutouts on it, but I got too friggin drunk. :cheers:

BTW, I'm getting the footage burned to a DVD from Jesse here in the next day or two, I'll post it.