SportsWrath

Going to Arizona

so-cal dub

I guess a few of us are meeting up in Arizona for the Giants game. I got word from the old lady, that I can go. So I made my flight reservations, but I need to know what section you guys are sitting in.

Oh and Bronx, see if you can get out. It would be blast to have you there.

I guess a few of us are meeting up in Arizona for the Giants game. I got word from the old lady, that I can go. So I made my flight reservations, but I need to know what section you guys are sitting in.

Oh and Bronx, see if you can get out. It would be blast to have you there.

I can get out, that's not the problem. It's a bad time of year for me to splurge on something like that with the holidays around the corner, ya know? I'd love to go, been waiting for a 'Cards game on the schedule just so I could see my first live game. Besides, even if I could go, I'd have to bring the old lady, and Dallas is playing them as well, so I'd have to get stuck at a Dallas/Cards game....the whole thing would just get .......ugly. But I'll be looking for a Sportswrath banner on TV.

I can get out, that's not the problem. It's a bad time of year for me to splurge on something like that with the holidays around the corner, ya know? I'd love to go, been waiting for a 'Cards game on the schedule just so I could see my first live game. Besides, even if I could go, I'd have to bring the old lady, and Dallas is playing them as well, so I'd have to get stuck at a Dallas/Cards game....the whole thing would just get .......ugly. But I'll be looking for a Sportswrath banner on TV.

Suprisingly the tickets aren't that bad at stubhub. The cheapest I saw was 60 bucks, which is well below what normal sporting event tickets go for now. You wouldn't have to fly, but my roundtrip ticket on Southwest cost 160. Depending where these guys are sitting (UKGiantsfan, blunatic, and BIGBLUE) I might be able to get away spending around 300 for the whole shebang. As far as the Dallas game goes, tell her "we're seeing a real team play, and thats that. Now make me a sammich!"

I looked up the plane tickets and hotel tix (same hotel you're staying in Dubby). $400 for the plane, $300 for 2 nights at the hotel. I'm think a grand and I could go, problem is coming up with a thousand extra dollars.

the hotel isnt cheap becasue it's like around the corner from the stadium.

What site did you go to for plane tickets? I saw us airways had round trip tickets for 130, of course from LA. You might want to check sites like that(cheaptickets,Orbitz, Priceline, ect..). You could even save on the total paqckage... Hotel and flight. It would be cool to have you there.

Come to think of it VG, the room I got has two beds and a sofa bed. You could just crash there. Then you'd save 300 bills.

Well hell, if anyone else wants to go they are more than welcome to crash in the room too.

Big Blue said he's doing a big tailgate so we should meet there. I am sitting in lower level 117.

My whole crew is sitting not too far from you, but one level up. Yes, I will be having a HUGE tailgate, and will be giving SW major props. Video footage, etc. I'll let you guys know where to find me closer to the game.

We need to get Rik and Nem to come down. Theyre pretty close, esp. Rik. I read your post Rik, where its a bad time of the year and stuff, but you got tons of help bud. SoCal's got a room, I'll furnish the rides. All you gotta do is get the Tix. I'm wondering if xxi xxv can make another trip, like UK is? This is gonna be awesome.

West coast hatin on the East Coast again. :furious:

Bring a banner or something have it read "Boohyah is king" so we have proof it's you.

One day I'll get there. :(

I'm trying to get Ccase to go. If he does, we'll don Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum outfits... :) You could still go now, of course you'd have to put up with me, and I know how much you love me.

We need to get Rik and Nem to come down. Theyre pretty close, esp. Rik. I read your post Rik, where its a bad time of the year and stuff, but you got tons of help bud. SoCal's got a room, I'll furnish the rides. All you gotta do is get the Tix. I'm wondering if xxi xxv can make another trip, like UK is? This is gonna be awesome.

We should get everyone who wants to hang. And you're right, I have a suite with 2 queen size beds and a sofa bed. So If Rik wanted to bring the misses, he could. Of course I dont want to wake up to the sound of chains and whips. One more person could crash on the sofa bed... This room is hooked up too, refrigerator, microwave, bar, ect...and it's 2 blocks away from the stadium, so you could get fucking hammered and have no worries.

I'm trying to get Ccase to go. If he does, we'll don Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum outfits... :) You could still go now, of course you'd have to put up with me, and I know how much you love me.

We should get everyone who wants to hang. And you're right, I have a suite with 2 queen size beds and a sofa bed. So If Rik wanted to bring the misses, he could. Of course I dont want to wake up to the sound of chains and whips. One more person could crash on the sofa bed... This room is hooked up too, refrigerator, microwave, bar, ect...and it's 2 blocks away from the stadium, so you could get fucking hammered and have no worries.

...except for waking up in the middle of one of Mr & Mrs Rik's bondage fantasies.