SportsWrath

I was impressed with shockey today

TheShocker

playing hurt, and the play where he lost his helmet and kept going, and when he llifted coughlin's head mic to tell him something..it just showed me that even though he talks a lot and gets angry he is truly just a guy who wants to win.. and at the end of the game walking off the field he just said that he was proud of his teammates and the coaches and he wants to build for the next season. you could tell what a lift that play gave the offense too sometimes it seems a bit much but i have to say i just love him as a player.

playing hurt, and the play where he lost his helmet and kept going, and when he llifted coughlin's head mic to tell him something.... and at the end of the game walking off the field he just said that he was proud of his teammates and the coaches and he wants to build for the next season. I just love him as a player.

Aww how sweet....u gonna make me cry. :cwy:

Maybe that play can spur Shockey on next year when it happened I though to myself

"Hey, there is the Shockey I remember." Anyone else have the sam reaction.

ME!!

i think he had his head on right this game didnt seem like a dick to eli or anything but still played with that shockey attitude and doing what ever it takes to win attitude

Maybe that play can spur Shockey on next year when it happened I though to myself

Yeah, this guy:

Jeremy%20Shockey.jpg

I'm looking for that play where he ran over the Indi safety...

Yup...that is exactly what I thought. for the first time in awhile yesterday he got to (not that play obviously) catch some balls in space - not a lot of space. Of his 60 some catches this year it seemed 95% of them were button hooks or outs where he was running into a sideline. Not alot of opportunites to get loose.

Made his own space on that play with a bum wheel to boat.

C. Wagon

Yup...that is exactly what I thought. for the first time in awhile yesterday he got to (not that play obviously) catch some balls in space - not a lot of space. Of his 60 some catches this year it seemed 95% of them were button hooks or outs where he was running into a sideline. Not alot of opportunites to get loose.

Made his own space on that play with a bum wheel to boat.

C. Wagon

that's because he's the only receiver we have who will go over the middle. the other guys, you would think there's a red sea between the hash marks.

Yeah, me too. I was waiting for Shockey to finally run over someone.

Intense fucking play, I love it. That's how I hope we all remember Shockey when he's done playing. He might go down as our greatest TE. We shall see.

Gotta love Shockey. And he wasn't bitching that much either. I liked it when he talked to Eli after that one play where eli completely missed him. He looked as reasonable as he can get.

I really liked that play where he dove to catch it and got an extra 7 yards or so. Another great play on his part.