SportsWrath

got my plaxico jersey yesterday from fantastic goods

timsheeran

They were out of the superbowl jerseys... but i must say... this thing is identical to the real jerseys. all sown on letters... 17.99 plus 20 bucks in shipping. I'm waiting till they get the away superbowl jersey's back in... gonna grab another one for sure

if anyone wants to check them out... www.fantastic-goods.com

I'm pretty sure you've all seen them... it's been a topic here for a while

They were out of the superbowl jerseys... but i must say... this thing is identical to the real jerseys. all sown on letters... 17.99 plus 20 bucks in shipping. I'm waiting till they get the away superbowl jersey's back in... gonna grab another one for sure

I think I got 5 or 6 Jersey's from them.. none fit me even the smallest size but they make for great gifts and I'm holding one for my now 9 year old nephew.. this kid is going to be huge.

good now you can burn it

plax is on my shit list

I got a Jacobs one for me least year, and a Strahan, Osi, and Eli jersey for my dad, mom, and sister, respectively. Aside from one small stain on the eli one (by small I mean probably about 1/4 the size of a typical raisin) they've all been a steal, and held up really well. I wear my Jacobs jersey every Sunday... I don't even wear my Osi or Phillips replicas any more... and the fam all love theirs as well.

LMAO!

great investment!

• 4 months later...
I got a Jacobs one for me least year, and a Strahan, Osi, and Eli jersey for my dad, mom, and sister, respectively. Aside from one small stain on the eli one (by small I mean probably about 1/4 the size of a typical raisin) they've all been a steal, and held up really well. I wear my Jacobs jersey every Sunday... I don't even wear my Osi or Phillips replicas any more... and the fam all love theirs as well.

Trust me, they arent a steal and you're being laughed at from behind every time you wear it. They are NOT authentic, they counterfeit and anyone with a legit authentic can spot it a mile away.

I picked up a replica away, home, and the alternate red for 10 bucks a piece (plus $5 shipping on the entire order) from Giants.com clearance. Should be here by Wednesday.

Why?

Do you want my Toomer replica?. I'm going to e-bay it this weekend.