SportsWrath

Madison and Webster or a healthy Allen and Peterson?

Plax 4 Prez

Who do you want as Giants corners  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Giants corners

• Madison and Webster
    • healthy Allen and Peterson
    • none of the above

Will Allen could tackle really well , he was quick , he knew our system ......but he had poor hands

Right now ....i wish we had him on the team

Then again .... we had an excellent pass rush last year

This year ..... nothing so far

I hope things change on Sun

I had to think about that for a minute and it hit me; Peterson was awsome when Healthy. Allen wasn't bad at all.. till late but he still was good. And then it hit me again, I have NEVER seen our secondary suck this bad... then it hit me... this is a no brainer.. Allen and Peterson of course...

Now I gotta black eye :P

I'd like to have Peterson and Webster together.

Before injuries, Peterson was one of the best cover-corners in the league and had so much potential. There's rumors he is doing good and is going to try to get back onto the giants.

I'd like to have Peterson and Webster together.

Before injuries, Peterson was one of the best cover-corners in the league and had so much potential. There's rumors he is doing good and is going to try to get back onto the giants.

I would be so happy... Shaun Williams (yes I know he's not a corner) has been doing good, and so has Will Allen, and so has Deloatch... I kinda miss those guys

I had to think about that for a minute and it hit me; Peterson was awsome when Healthy. Allen wasn't bad at all.. till late but he still was good. And then it hit me again, I have NEVER seen our secondary suck this bad... then it hit me... this is a no brainer.. Allen and Peterson of course...

Now I gotta black eye :P

....I dont remember ever seeing Will Allen or Will Peterson ever actually catch a football... :)

Not enough info to make a good answer. The current tandem isn't fully emersed in the system and the results have been poor. Madison is considerably older than the other two when they played healthy.

I suppose I'd rather the Will's (when healthy), but the asserftion that Allen was better than Pete was only true after injury.

WIll Pete was a very decent corner when healthy, but both had moments of confounding stupidity.

Madison/Webster

Allen/Peterson were proven to be ineffective in creating turnovers, one was constantly battling injury, and both had relatively soft coverage.

Madison/Webster have only played 3 games together. Webster is still young and improving. Madison/Webster can actually catch the ball, though still not as often as you'd like. Madison has decent experience.

No offense, but this isn't a very good hypothetical. When was the last time we had a healthy Peterson and Allen on the field at the same time? 2004? Even then, Allen wasn't 100% back from his injury.

Do we get the option of a younger Sam Madison too? I still think he'll wind up being a net plus, but the last few games have been painful to watch.

I would have loved to have seen what would have happened if Peterson stayed healthy, and Webster was the other CB, but that's not happening.