SportsWrath

I really think we can win almost the rest of these games!!

Plax 4 Prez

Sunday, 10/8 1:00 PM ET FOX REDSKINS (we're at home vs Brunell, should be a win)

Sunday, 10/15 1:00 PM ET FOX at Falcons (we have a great run defense, aslong as we keep Vick in the pocket, we should win)

Monday, 10/23 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Cowboys (at Cowboys is always hard...I'm neutral here)

Sunday, 10/29 1:00 PM ET FOX BUCCANEERS (at home vs a weak offensive team.. should be a win)

Sunday, 11/5 1:00 PM ET CBS TEXANS (it's the Texans at our house..lol, enough said)

Sunday, 11/12 1:00 PM ET FOX BEARS (aslong as our crowd distracts Grossman, we should win)

Monday, 11/20 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Jaguars (I'll be at this game so we better win :rock: )

Sunday, 11/26 1:00 PM ET FOX at Titans (Vince Young or Kerry Collins? lol, it won't matter!!)

Sunday, 12/3 1:00 PM ET FOX COWBOYS (ok, Cowboys in our house... we should win this game)

Sunday, 12/10 1:00 PM ET FOX at Panthers (um..revenge?? ?? ?? I don't know..you tell me..lol)

Sunday, 12/17 1:00 PM ET FOX EAGLES (we beat them in thier house so we know they'll want revenge.. injuries will probably play a HUGE roll here

Sunday, 12/24 1:00 PM ET FOX SAINTS (the Saints in our house again... same result, a Giants win)

Saturday, 12/30 8:00 PM ET NFLN at Redskins (um... toss up... whoever has the healthier team)

so if my predictions are atleast somewhat right we'll be fine... these games will be much better played then the Seattle game.. I guarentee

Sunday, 12/10 1:00 PM ET FOX at Panthers (um..revenge?? ?? ?? I don't know..you tell me..lol)

Saturday, 12/30 8:00 PM ET NFLN at Redskins (um... toss up... whoever has the healthier team)

so if my predictions are atleast somewhat right we'll be fine... these games will be much better played then the Seattle game.. I guarentee

Yeaah, because that really worked well for us against Seattle. :cwy:

Sunday, 10/8 1:00 PM ET FOX REDSKINS (we're at home vs Brunell, should be a win)

You mean the same Brunell that just set a record for consecutive completions against our shoddy pass defense? I don't want to be a pessimist here, but they match up pretty well given our play so far this year. I still think we win, but I don't think it's as likely as you suggest.

Sunday, 10/15 1:00 PM ET FOX at Falcons (we have a great run defense, aslong as we keep Vick in the pocket, we should win)

Monday, 10/23 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Cowboys (at Cowboys is always hard...I'm neutral here)

Sunday, 10/29 1:00 PM ET FOX BUCCANEERS (at home vs a weak offensive team.. should be a win)

Sunday, 11/5 1:00 PM ET CBS TEXANS (it's the Texans at our house..lol, enough said)

Agreed

Sunday, 11/12 1:00 PM ET FOX BEARS (aslong as our crowd distracts Grossman, we should win)

We still have to score against that defense and from the very few games I've been to, our crowd isn't known to be near as effective as say the Chiefs or Seahawks.

Monday, 11/20 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Jaguars (I'll be at this game so we better win :rock: )

Sure, I'd like a win, but I'll be happy coming out of this game without Eli, or anyone else for that matter, being broken in half.

Sunday, 11/26 1:00 PM ET FOX at Titans (Vince Young or Kerry Collins? lol, it won't matter!!)

Sunday, 12/3 1:00 PM ET FOX COWBOYS (ok, Cowboys in our house... we should win this game)

Agreed

In Carolina, I'd love to see the Giants win, but right now, my money's on Carolina.

Sunday, 12/17 1:00 PM ET FOX EAGLES (we beat them in thier house so we know they'll want revenge.. injuries will probably play a HUGE roll here

Sunday, 12/24 1:00 PM ET FOX SAINTS (the Saints in our house again... same result, a Giants win)

agreed

All in all, I like your optimism, but I think a small dose of reality in your outlook here might go a long way.

Giants aint beatin' Atlanta, Split with Washington, Split with Dallas, and the Bears will beat the Giants too...

...that being said 8-8 final season record is my prediction.

wow dude... I don't see it like that, because we have the talent on defense, we just need our people to gel a bit better... remember last year our defense sucked the first 3 or 4 games then we tore it up until injury got the best of us... we have new guys in a new system... trust me, we'll get better before we'll get worse... plus if our offense can find our run game, and we stop dropping easy catches, and stop losing the ball so frequently we will be atleast the best in the NFC East

wow dude... I don't see it like that, because we have the talent on defense, we just need our people to gel a bit better... remember last year our defense sucked the first 3 or 4 games then we tore it up until injury got the best of us... we have new guys in a new system... trust me, we'll get better before we'll get worse... plus if our offense can find our run game, and we stop dropping easy catches, and stop losing the ball so frequently we will be atleast the best in the NFC East

Three reasons why I say the Giants go 8-8. Demps, Madison, Arrington! They look 'lost' out there. Falling all down...Arrington out of position and Madison can't cover! The offense I am not worried about. Giants proved they can run the rock and PASS too! Eli has much more onus than a Phillip Rivers and a Ben Rothlisberger. Toomer has been solid and I see Jennings getting more involved, but that Dee is suspect (IMO).

Giants aint beatin' Atlanta, Split with Washington, Split with Dallas, and the Bears will beat the Giants too...

...that being said 8-8 final season record is my prediction.

I will bet you we're winning against Washington and Atlanta.

you'll be lucky to win 5 more games this season

lol, if you had our schedule you'd be lucky to win 4 the whole season... look at the teams you played so far D4P, Houstin Texans and the 49ers are your 2 wins this season...lol, hooray for the Eagles... they proved at home they can't keep a lead, and even in San Fran they can't either... now they have the Packers ooo :o another hard team... you guys would be 0-3 with our schedule point blank my friend... plus bad news comming from eagles.com

"Despite the absence of five key players at Thursday's practice, head coach Andy Reid is holding out hope that at least a few of those will be ready for Monday night's game against Green Bay.

Brian Dawkins, Lito Sheppard, Roderick Hood, Donté Stallworth and Brian Westbrook will not be on the practice field Thursday as the team begins preparations for the Packers. Hood and Sheppard are officially listed as doubtful, while the other three players are questionable."

your so lucky your playing another horrible team...

lol, if you had our schedule you'd be lucky to win 4 the whole season... look at the teams you played so far D4P, Houstin Texans and the 49ers are your 2 wins this season...lol, hooray for the Eagles... they proved at home they can't keep a lead, and even in San Fran they can't either... now they have the Packers ooo :o another hard team... you guys would be 0-3 with our schedule point blank my friend... plus bad news comming from eagles.com

"Despite the absence of five key players at Thursday's practice, head coach Andy Reid is holding out hope that at least a few of those will be ready for Monday night's game against Green Bay.

Brian Dawkins, Lito Sheppard, Roderick Hood, Donté Stallworth and Brian Westbrook will not be on the practice field Thursday as the team begins preparations for the Packers. Hood and Sheppard are officially listed as doubtful, while the other three players are questionable."

your so lucky your playing another horrible team...

Wow, I didn't realize the eagles' wins have been against garbage teams... wow. Why is there is schedule so easy? :confused:

:doh:

I only allowed myself to look at the next 3 games. I don't want to look past the skins. They always play us tough. But they're very beatable and so is Atlantan (assuming our DC devises schemes to contain Vick).

I agree. Especially since all 3 are conference games and 2 of 3 are division games. Love the optimism plax, but let's be a little bit realistic. One more bad loss and we are hurt big time. Best case besides winning the next 3 is being 2-1 and beating Washington and Dallas. 3-0 in division would be huge, even if we are 3-3. And the Eagles have a harder schedule down the stretch than we do. Instead of the Bears, they play the Colts. The Bears are the team we play instead of the Packers who they play, and they already played the other last place team the 9ers as we already played the other 1st place team, the Seahawks.

I'm not feeling too good about Dallas though. MNF, if our D doesn't tighten up it will be the worst night ever, coincidentally exactly one year after the best night ever, Giants beat Broncos 24-23.

Wow, I didn't realize the eagles' wins have been against garbage teams... wow. Why is there is schedule so easy? :confused:

:doh:

Didn't notice this post, good timing. Look at my first part of my post, you'll get the answer. IT's their reward for sucking last year.

I will bet you we're winning against.... Atlanta.

I love the Giants BUT I don't see them beating Atlanta. Besides Aaron P, the LB core sux and the secondary is lost out there. Prime recipe for disaster.

What are you willing to bet (that the Falcons will lose)? I say the Falcons will win 31-21

I love the Giants BUT I don't see them beating Atlanta. Besides Aaron P, the LB core sux and the secondary is lost out there. Prime recipe for disaster.

What are you willing to bet (that the Falcons will lose)? I say the Falcons will win 31-21

I agree...If there's one thing this team is lack is speed.

I think our D will be fired up against the Skins and thereafter. Whatever the hell happened that made them forget how to play should be fixed in these 2 weeks. For that I say neither the Skins nor Atl will score over 20 points on us.

I don't know what the bet should be... but feel free to suggest (The idea a free slurpie between 2 am and 2:05 the Tuesday following the game isn't too popular) :P

if you looked at our schedule at the beginning of the season then .....

we were always likely to lose 2 of the first 3

then win 5 of the next 7

and win 4 of the last 6

that will give us a 10-6 record ( with perhaps 5-1 in the divison ) = playoffs

GO GIANTS .... i'm staying positive

I think our D will be fired up against the Skins and thereafter. Whatever the hell happened that made them forget how to play should be fixed in these 2 weeks. For that I say neither the Skins nor Atl will score over 20 points on us.

I don't know what the bet should be... but feel free to suggest

a 6 pack of Beer... ;):P

I agree with the 20 points max that Washington will score (because the Deadskins are slow too) but Atlanta got speed dawg!!! It scares me because Madison is old and crusty!

a 6 pack of Beer... ;):P

I agree with the 20 points max that Washington will score (because the Deadskins are slow too) but Atlanta got speed dawg!!! It scares me because Madison is old and crusty!

6 Pack of beer it is (I get a discount at 7/11 anyway :P )

You do live in NYC don't you?