SportsWrath

Am I the only one who thinks Hefty Lefty

Nas

You're not the only one. He was Kentucky's best QB ever... better than no. 1 overall pick Tim Cough... I mean Couch. He knows how to run an offense well and has one strong arm. People think we would be in trouble if Eli goes down but I believe Jared and Hasselbeck could get us through some games if the worst would happen.

You're not the only one. He was Kentucky's best QB ever... better than no. 1 overall pick Tim Cough... I mean Couch. He knows how to run an offense well and has one strong arm. People think we would be in trouble if Eli goes down but I believe Jared and Hasselbeck could get us through some games if the worst would happen.

Call me crazy but I love watching the guy play.

Lorenzen needs to get a good chunk of playing time first...I'd like to see him come in the game as the second QB and try to get him around 15-20 attempts.

I think he could be our 2nd QB too. I hoped that would happen after TC kept him on the team last year.

Lorenzen needs to get a good chunk of playing time first...I'd like to see him come in the game as the second QB and try to get him around 15-20 attempts.

I think he could be our 2nd QB too. I hoped that would happen after TC kept him on the team last year.

I believe Rob Johnson will be cut. I won't be surprised if the Hefty Lefty is inserted 2nd against the Jets. The guy is fun to watch and his throws are darn accurate.

I believe Rob Johnson will be cut. I won't be surprised if the Hefty Lefty is inserted 2nd against the Jets. The guy is fun to watch and his throws are darn accurate.

Jared is awesome... but I don't know if he'd beat out Hassle-crap for the 2nd string... but he'd better be 3rd cause Rob Johnson sucks ass

I, like everyone else apparently, love watching J-Load. The comment about J-Load being bigger than their starting left tackle or something was classic last night.

I really think the team loves having him around too. Did you see all the guys laughing on the sidelines at him? I don't know about him beating out Hasselbeck for #2, but he's definitely deserving of a roster spot above Rob Johnson.

Jared is awesome... but I don't know if he'd beat out Hassle-crap for the 2nd string... but he'd better be 3rd cause Rob Johnson sucks ass

I think the only drawback maybe that he doesn't have enough experience or reps. You just said it... hassle-crap.. Is he injured or something?

I, like everyone else apparently, love watching J-Load. The comment about J-Load being bigger than their starting left tackle or something was classic last night.

I really think the team loves having him around too. Did you see all the guys laughing on the sidelines at him? I don't know about him beating out Hasselbeck for #2, but he's definitely deserving of a roster spot above Rob Johnson.

It will only be a matter of time before he takes over #2.

I agree I like Jload. I loved watching him play in kentucky I think hell be our 2 spot. but jesus the anouncers were fucking ruthless on him last night. yes he looks odd at the position but they were laughing at him relentlessly I thought showed poor class and think they should be repremanded. a couple of pot shots here in there is fun but shit!

I agree I like Jload. I loved watching him play in kentucky I think hell be our 2 spot. but jesus the anouncers were fucking ruthless on him last night. yes he looks odd at the position but they were laughing at him relentlessly I thought showed poor class and think they should be repremanded. a couple of pot shots here in there is fun but shit!

lol... Joe Buck said on national tv he was caught gazing in Troy Aikman's eyes :LMAO::LMAO:

I'm sure nothing Aikman/Buck said would compete with what was coming from Shockey and the rest on the sidelines.

I'm sure nothing Aikman/Buck said would compete with what was coming from Shockey and the rest on the sidelines.

yeah but thats all in fun. Like when your hanging out with friends and give each other shit all night and then some doosh that knowone knows puts his two cents in its not funny. see you have to earn the ability to give people shit. Troy and buck arent out there everyday practicing with this guy. we used to have this guy we hung around with that had a huge head. i mean HUGE. we affectionally called him Head, and his house was known as the Head-quarters. it was ok because we did it in front of him and he didnt care, but if someone else gave him shit it was their ass. back to football im sure shocky and everyone else were giving him shit but I doubt it was with malicious intent. I would have loved to have heard it though.as for Jload Ive seen him complete 40 yard passes running dragging 3 tackles behind him.

I didn't think they were laughing "at" him. It's funny to see the kid play though.. just out of the norm.

yeah but thats all in fun. Like when your hanging out with friends and give each other shit all night and then some doosh that knowone knows puts his two cents in its not funny. see you have to earn the ability to give people shit. Troy and buck arent out there everyday practicing with this guy. we used to have this guy we hung around with that had a huge head. i mean HUGE. we affectionally called him Head, and his house was known as the Head-quarters. it was ok because we did it in front of him and he didnt care, but if someone else gave him shit it was their ass. back to football im sure shocky and everyone else were giving him shit but I doubt it was with malicious intent. I would have loved to have heard it though.as for Jload Ive seen him complete 40 yard passes running dragging 3 tackles behind him.

oh shit!!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::clap::clap::clap: :worshippy:

You point is well taken. Perhaps Aikman and Buck could have toned it down a hair, but at the same time, it's still a point of discussion and you can't really take that away from the commentators.

You point is well taken. Perhaps Aikman and Buck could have toned it down a hair, but at the same time, it's still a point of discussion and you can't really take that away from the commentators.

true but they could have made the point without laughing histerically I think it showed poor class. oh wait that is typical of any dallas player or fan so why should I be suprised.

I thought Johnson looked great considering the time he had with our playbook, but I would also like to see the big guy get more snaps. Hasselbuck, though. Adios.

I would like to see Rob Johnson play like he actually has some control over his legs.

I don't think he's ready yet, but he is coming along nicely. I was more impressed with him than RobJ.

He's confident. And the fact that he's that big means he can stand in the pocket longer. Rob looked scared... kindda gave me a Kerry Collins flashback.